Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1656287 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8475 on: October 21, 2015, 09:06:37 pm »
Y'all wish me luck.  I'm leaving at 6:30 to head to Vegas.  Four of us are driving 22 hours.  Someone might not survive this trip.

Head 275 more miles south west and we can hang.  ;D
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8476 on: October 21, 2015, 10:09:30 pm »
Y'all wish me luck.  I'm leaving at 6:30 to head to Vegas.  Four of us are driving 22 hours.  Someone might not survive this trip.

If you don't have Ace of Spades blasting out of your speakers... I'm going to be very disappointed.

telly

« Reply #8477 on: October 21, 2015, 10:25:10 pm »

If you don't have Ace of Spades blasting out of your speakers... I'm going to be very disappointed.

I think you mean Asa Spades ;)
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #8478 on: October 21, 2015, 10:48:55 pm »
Double post but whatever,

So I'm making a road rally (scavenger hunt) for my parents and their friends this weekend and I want to give each car a burned CD with Halloween themed music to help set the mood. Anyone have any suggestions of videogame tunes I can include??

I am already thinking of adding in the Halloweentown music from the Kingdom Hearts games as well as the Yoshi's Island castle music. Anyone have some good stuff I can add to the playlist?

Rob Zombie is never a bad idea you know Dragula, Meet the Creeper, the Devil's rejects, House of 1000 Corpses
I'll second this, and add some tracks from Doom I and II. At Dawn They Sleep is a great song by Slayer about vampires, but it may not be to everyone's taste.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8479 on: October 22, 2015, 01:20:37 am »

I think you mean Asa Spades ;)

I see what ya did there. You crafty bastard.

soera

« Reply #8480 on: October 22, 2015, 01:37:40 am »
Seeing as its Turf we are talking about, Im sure he forgone the Lemmy and instead went with the Ace of Base.

kashell

« Reply #8481 on: October 22, 2015, 08:08:54 am »
I saw Kylie Minogue during my trip to Vegas. That was -THE- best concert I've ever been to, and that's saying something since I usually avoid concerts.

tpugmire

« Reply #8482 on: October 22, 2015, 08:31:46 am »
There's a pretty cool video game bar in Las Vegas on Fremont St. I believe. Not sure if it's still open, but it's called Insert Coin(s). I went there once years ago. Cool, but very crowded.

Edit: Never mind, just found out that it closed in July. Bah!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 08:39:30 am by tpugmire »
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

gf78

« Reply #8483 on: October 22, 2015, 10:39:03 am »
Seeing as its Turf we are talking about, Im sure he forgone the Lemmy and instead went with the Ace of Base.

"All that turf wants, is another baby.  He's gone tomorrow..." 

Thank you, thank you.  I'm here all night!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

« Reply #8484 on: October 22, 2015, 10:43:06 am »
Double post but whatever,

So I'm making a road rally (scavenger hunt) for my parents and their friends this weekend and I want to give each car a burned CD with Halloween themed music to help set the mood. Anyone have any suggestions of videogame tunes I can include??

I am already thinking of adding in the Halloweentown music from the Kingdom Hearts games as well as the Yoshi's Island castle music. Anyone have some good stuff I can add to the playlist?

Rob Zombie is never a bad idea you know Dragula, Meet the Creeper, the Devil's rejects, House of 1000 Corpses
I'll second this, and add some tracks from Doom I and II. At Dawn They Sleep is a great song by Slayer about vampires, but it may not be to everyone's taste.

Off topic scarface...but your avatar rocks hard!  Rime of the Ancient Mariner is the best studio track ever laid down by man.  Now if we are talking live performances, Hallowed Be Thy Name from Live After Death is the best song in existence!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8485 on: October 22, 2015, 10:45:12 am »
There's a pretty cool video game bar in Las Vegas on Fremont St. I believe. Not sure if it's still open, but it's called Insert Coin(s). I went there once years ago. Cool, but very crowded.

Edit: Never mind, just found out that it closed in July. Bah!

Too bad, I have been to Vegas in 20+ years (so i was a youngin). My friends always wanna go, but i don't gamble, and this would have been a place I could have gone while they are out gambling.

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #8486 on: October 22, 2015, 10:45:21 am »

Something about Lemmy's voice just never sat right with me.  I usually avoid Motorhead tracks because his raspy sound just irritates me.

kashell

« Reply #8487 on: October 22, 2015, 11:49:31 am »
Excalibur on the Las Vegas strip is full of arcade cabinets. That's where I'd like to stay if I'm forced to go next time.

Days like today make me thankful I moved from Ohio.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 01:52:30 pm by kashell »

karyann

« Reply #8488 on: October 22, 2015, 02:50:04 pm »

Sounds like a cool trip! Good luck, and most of all, have fun :)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8489 on: October 23, 2015, 12:45:54 am »
As if my week hasn't sucked enough this week. I was trying to move a sofa outside and I pull my back.

So now I'm just laying here. Nothing to do. Wishing I had a 3ds lol

1049-2600-8730