Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1604747 times)

soera

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #9570 on: February 15, 2016, 12:21:29 am »
Happy February 14th, everyone! Have some Metal Slime kisses <3

<3

kashell

« Reply #9571 on: February 15, 2016, 09:08:46 am »
I drew this crappy sketch of the scene. The space with the largest X is where I found my car smashed. Notice the lot is almost completely empty. The front was hit, and it was facing towards left in this sketch. Also notice that the isle is extra wide between that space and the next ones over in front of the store. I'm tossing around the possibilities that either it was damaged inside of the garage and they covered it up, or someone purposefully did it shortly after they brought it out there.

The former would be my guess, which sucks. And let me guess, no one in this garage is taking responsibility.

Warmsignal

« Reply #9572 on: February 15, 2016, 11:23:18 am »

The former would be my guess, which sucks. And let me guess, no one in this garage is taking responsibility.

Nope, they all acted like it was a complete mystery. I'm thinking of maybe contacting the store manager, and asking him if there are security cameras rolling inside of the garage. If he says yes, I'll ask to see the footage of when my car was taken in. If that footage is mysteriously "missing", I'll know they're lying. However, the only evidence in their favor is that there was debris from the smashed parts under the car where I found it. So it looked like it happened there.

rayne315

« Reply #9573 on: February 15, 2016, 01:13:11 pm »

Nope, they all acted like it was a complete mystery. I'm thinking of maybe contacting the store manager, and asking him if there are security cameras rolling inside of the garage. If he says yes, I'll ask to see the footage of when my car was taken in. If that footage is mysteriously "missing", I'll know they're lying. However, the only evidence in their favor is that there was debris from the smashed parts under the car where I found it. So it looked like it happened there.

call the police and make a statement then tell them you are getting a lawyer if they do not make it right. either way it happened on their watch meaning it was their fault for either 1. covering up an employee smashing your vehicle or 2. not providing adequate security coverage to the grounds to prove they were not at fault, regardless they have the liability on them not on you.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 01:18:49 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9574 on: February 15, 2016, 03:23:22 pm »
Deadpool = 4/5*'s

Deadpool in a nutshell - Deadpool is to super heroes what House is to doctors.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 03:40:11 pm by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

rayne315

« Reply #9575 on: February 15, 2016, 04:30:29 pm »
Deadpool = 4/5*'s

Lmao I just want to tell you guys something. I went to see deadpool on Friday and it was an absolutely fantastic movie, in fact I'm going to go see it again this weekend with my college buddies. Anyway when we got home my Gf's parents had our local newspaper that gave this stunning film a 1/5 stars, on top of that I just found out through a friend that works at the local paper that the reviewer was fired for the crappy review. Apperently this person was a fulltime employee who was using movie reviews as a way to get paid for sleeping through movies and looking up reviews online for it. well he apparently found reviews for the video-game and based his review on those... instead of watching this great movie.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #9576 on: February 15, 2016, 04:44:08 pm »
Deadpool = 4/5*'s

Lmao I just want to tell you guys something. I went to see deadpool on Friday and it was an absolutely fantastic movie, in fact I'm going to go see it again this weekend with my college buddies. Anyway when we got home my Gf's parents had our local newspaper that gave this stunning film a 1/5 stars, on top of that I just found out through a friend that works at the local paper that the reviewer was fired for the crappy review. Apperently this person was a fulltime employee who was using movie reviews as a way to get paid for sleeping through movies and looking up reviews online for it. well he apparently found reviews for the video-game and based his review on those... instead of watching this great movie.

hahahah that's great. I wonder if he talked about Cable and everything  ::)  I agree, the movie was a lot of fun :)  Definitely not for kids, and if you're not into the humor of the trailer, then the movie probably isn't for you. I heard someone talking after the film about how they didn't really "get" the humor.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9577 on: February 15, 2016, 05:01:12 pm »
Surprisingly, our local paper gave it 5 out of 5 stars - a real rarity.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9578 on: February 15, 2016, 05:27:14 pm »
Can't wait to get home and sleep in my own bed tonight.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

rayne315

« Reply #9579 on: February 15, 2016, 06:48:21 pm »
Can't wait to get home and sleep in my own bed tonight.

What ever happened? we were supposed to swap lives till today. It snowed something like 8-10 inches here on sunday and they had to shut down parts of the highways and I-80 because they could not keep up with the snow.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9580 on: February 16, 2016, 10:55:19 am »
My mom had to take my dad to the ER this morning cause his heart. This happens at least twice a year, he is in his mid 60s. So hoping all it alright and its just a med adjustment .
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9581 on: February 16, 2016, 10:57:34 am »

This is dead on.  I loved the movie

gf78

« Reply #9582 on: February 16, 2016, 11:03:27 am »
My mom had to take my dad to the ER this morning cause his heart. This happens at least twice a year, he is in his mid 60s. So hoping all it alright and its just a med adjustment .

Hoping all works out ok my friend!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9583 on: February 16, 2016, 11:14:54 am »

Likewise.

kashell

« Reply #9584 on: February 16, 2016, 12:20:33 pm »

Likewise.

Same here.