Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1596942 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #10305 on: April 01, 2016, 08:31:44 am »
I told the blushing bride to be that I'll be a good sport since it's her special week day. I'm in the wedding so my future brother-in-law best have one hell of a gift for the groomsmen. <3

Plus, I'll look dashing in the tux.

EDIT: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/03/31/sega-completes-atlus-acquisition/

This article worries me. o__o
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 08:34:49 am by kashell »

gf78

« Reply #10306 on: April 01, 2016, 10:57:24 am »
Reason to hate my "no internet access fucking job" for the today:  I missed out on a collection of Dark Horse Star Wars #1-83....the entire run in NM condition, bagged & boarded which ended for $116 plus $18 shipping.  I missed out by three fucking dollars.  Three.  Because eBay is blocked at work.   >:(
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

kashell

« Reply #10307 on: April 01, 2016, 11:23:23 am »
Reason to hate my "no internet access fucking job" for the today:  I missed out on a collection of Dark Horse Star Wars #1-83....the entire run in NM condition, bagged & boarded which ended for $116 plus $18 shipping.  I missed out by three fucking dollars.  Three.  Because eBay is blocked at work.   >:(

What web service is blocking it? We have Web Sense here. I hate it.

gf78

« Reply #10308 on: April 01, 2016, 12:13:35 pm »

Missouri Cyber Security....powered by WebSense.   ::)  And if you try any "funny business" trying to get around it, it notifies the IT department.  You can't even put a CD in the drive to listen to music or a thumb drive.  As soon as you do, it notifies the fun police and the jig is up.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

gf78

« Reply #10309 on: April 01, 2016, 12:17:34 pm »
Any fans of Star Wars Rebels?  I've been avoiding watching it because I am still trying to work my way through all the Clone Wars series.  I caught the episode last night which I believe was the last of season 2.  O.  M.  G. 

Epic lightsaber duels.  Asoka Tano who was Anakin's Padawan and is all grown up now!  Darth frikkin' Maul!  And in the end, James Earl Jones reprises his iconic role as former master and former Padawan meet in battle.  It was friggin' epic!

rayne315

« Reply #10310 on: April 01, 2016, 01:05:04 pm »

Missouri Cyber Security....powered by WebSense.   ::)  And if you try any "funny business" trying to get around it, it notifies the IT department.  You can't even put a CD in the drive to listen to music or a thumb drive.  As soon as you do, it notifies the fun police and the jig is up.

that's kind of harsh. at least if you put a thumb drive in you get to keep it. at my work ANYTHING that gets inserted into our computers gets encrypted in such a way that the device now is only usable from a company computer. And yes that does include phones.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

« Reply #10311 on: April 01, 2016, 01:48:31 pm »

Dang. That's really annoying. I thought people in the work world didn't were old enough to not need babysitters.

I can still view a bunch of pages by selecting their cached version, but it's not as good as the real thing.

« Reply #10312 on: April 01, 2016, 04:04:42 pm »
Now that my copy of Gran Turismo for the PSP has arrived, I own a copy of every Gran Turismo game released in the US. Now I need to get the three versions of Gran Turismo concept and GT4 Prologue, and I will have a complete set.

davifus

« Reply #10313 on: April 01, 2016, 04:59:41 pm »

The Last thing I want is to to summon Sonic as persona.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

abe

« Reply #10314 on: April 01, 2016, 05:16:06 pm »
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10315 on: April 01, 2016, 08:14:02 pm »
Happy Fool's Day!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #10316 on: April 01, 2016, 08:30:59 pm »
I'm going to try to snipe myself a copy of FF7, wish me luck.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10317 on: April 01, 2016, 08:32:09 pm »
Happy Fool's Day!

Guys, i am gonna be a dad!  ;)
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

soera

« Reply #10318 on: April 01, 2016, 08:51:10 pm »
Happy Fool's Day!

Guys, i am gonna be a dad!  ;)

Not sure if that is serious or not ... but if it is, its a special feeling that nothing else ever can replace.

« Reply #10319 on: April 02, 2016, 05:30:21 am »

The Last thing I want is to to summon Sonic as persona.

Wich sega charaters did appear in persona spinoffs?