Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1527480 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #15885 on: July 16, 2021, 08:24:17 am »
The LOZ Amiibo have had some of supply chain issue, and even most of the people who pre-ordered them won't be getting them anytime soon.

« Reply #15886 on: July 16, 2021, 11:32:09 am »
Yeah, I guess you're right, it shouldn't be a hassle; but hey, you managed to get them in the end, and that's what counts.

LOL here we go again...

The Zelda/Loftwing amiibo showed coming soon on Best Buy's website. I have kept that page up for over a month. I figured since it releases today I MIGHT have a chance. Nyet...I kept refreshing the page and suddenly the "Coming Soon" button turned to "Sold Out."  :P

It's on Amazon for a cool $63 or I can buy bootleg cards with the function for $10.  :o

Likewise the Skyward Sword JoyCons show not available on GameStop's website. I'm hoping those pop up within the week like the Monster Hunter Rise Pro Controllers did. I'm weary though as there's more LOZ fans out there than MH fans.  :P

The LOZ joycons showed up earlier this morning around 1am EST at Target and Best Buy. I managed to get a pair from Target since I have wanted them but as you can imagine, they were immediately sold out when they dropped after the announcement of SS HD. Unsurprisingly, no where to be found upon checking both sites this morning.

« Reply #15887 on: July 16, 2021, 01:27:19 pm »
Yeah, I guess you're right, it shouldn't be a hassle; but hey, you managed to get them in the end, and that's what counts.

LOL here we go again...

The Zelda/Loftwing amiibo showed coming soon on Best Buy's website. I have kept that page up for over a month. I figured since it releases today I MIGHT have a chance. Nyet...I kept refreshing the page and suddenly the "Coming Soon" button turned to "Sold Out."  :P

It's on Amazon for a cool $63 or I can buy bootleg cards with the function for $10.  :o

Likewise the Skyward Sword JoyCons show not available on GameStop's website. I'm hoping those pop up within the week like the Monster Hunter Rise Pro Controllers did. I'm weary though as there's more LOZ fans out there than MH fans.  :P
If you still need it, I forgot to cancel my extra preorder so I've got an extra you can have for cost + shipping if you want it.

« Reply #15888 on: July 16, 2021, 05:04:21 pm »

LOL here we go again...

The JoyCons have been popping back in stock all day long, so I don't think those will be too hard to get, but I don't expect the Amiibos to pop back up until the supply chain issues are resolved.

tpugmire

« Reply #15889 on: July 16, 2021, 07:51:33 pm »
Yeah, I was never able to get the Zelda or Metroid amiibos preordered. Annoying.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

Warmsignal

« Reply #15890 on: July 17, 2021, 04:13:57 pm »
Games I Thought I Owned But Do Not! for 1000 - "This common but unlikely Nintendo published hit was the first to shred the pow on Nintendo's 16.8 million color ready machine."
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 04:19:36 pm by Warmsignal »

« Reply #15891 on: July 17, 2021, 04:19:13 pm »
Games I Thought I Owned But Do Not! for 1000 - "This unlikely but common Nintendo published hit was the first to shred the pow on Nintendo's 16.8 million color ready machine."

What is Mario Bros on NES?

Warmsignal

« Reply #15892 on: July 17, 2021, 04:22:20 pm »
Games I Thought I Owned But Do Not! for 1000 - "This unlikely but common Nintendo published hit was the first to shred the pow on Nintendo's 16.8 million color ready machine."

I'm sorry, it was not. If I didn't own that one, I think I'd just give up.

Do I hear another taker on the panel?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15893 on: July 17, 2021, 05:16:03 pm »
Games I Thought I Owned But Do Not! for 1000 - "This common but unlikely Nintendo published hit was the first to shred the pow on Nintendo's 16.8 million color ready machine."

What is 1080 Snowboarding on the N64?

sworddude

« Reply #15894 on: July 17, 2021, 06:04:54 pm »

super smash bros 64
Your Stylish Sword Master!

Warmsignal

« Reply #15895 on: July 17, 2021, 06:44:05 pm »

What is 1080 Snowboarding on the N64?

Correct!

telekill

« Reply #15896 on: July 17, 2021, 07:36:58 pm »
Just finished my Tomb Raider shadowbox. You guys can check out a couple images of it as well as the others I've done in my gallery:

https://vgcollect.com/gallery/Telekill

« Reply #15897 on: July 17, 2021, 07:47:23 pm »

The pow made me think of the pow block from the game hence my answer.

« Reply #15898 on: July 17, 2021, 08:17:07 pm »
Just finished my Tomb Raider shadowbox. You guys can check out a couple images of it as well as the others I've done in my gallery:

https://vgcollect.com/gallery/Telekill

Very cool, that may be your best one yet! (Though it close with that Uncharted one lookin' so sweet)

Flashback2012

« Reply #15899 on: July 18, 2021, 03:12:11 am »

LOL here we go again...

If you still need it, I forgot to cancel my extra preorder so I've got an extra you can have for cost + shipping if you want it.

Which item is the pre-order for, the Joy-Cons or the amiibo?

I was able to order the Joy-Cons from GS on Friday morning. Shows my order being shipped through Fed Ex so I can't wait for them to 'Ace Ventura' my package.  :P

Either way, that is a very generous offer.  ;D