Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1516911 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #15990 on: November 02, 2021, 09:08:53 am »
Hope everyone one had a nice Halloween! :) We celebrated with some hot cocoa and Halloween cookies and the first Scream movie.
We did! I dressed as Rufus Shinra from the FFVII remake and my husband dressed as Popeye. Quite the combination!

telly

« Reply #15991 on: November 02, 2021, 09:56:13 am »
Hope everyone one had a nice Halloween! :) We celebrated with some hot cocoa and Halloween cookies and the first Scream movie.
We did! I dressed as Rufus Shinra from the FFVII remake and my husband dressed as Popeye. Quite the combination!

Yesss I saw the pictures! They looked awesome :)
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

soera

« Reply #15992 on: November 02, 2021, 09:46:59 pm »
I want to see the pics!

kashell

« Reply #15993 on: November 03, 2021, 08:15:29 am »
I want to see the pics!
We're friends on the FB world! You can see them there.

kashell

« Reply #15994 on: November 03, 2021, 08:15:49 am »

Yesss I saw the pictures! They looked awesome :)

Thank you!! <3

sworddude

« Reply #15995 on: November 09, 2021, 05:44:19 pm »
This new site layout is a bit hard to get used to.

You also can't see when new stuff has arrived in certain topics unless you click on it and actually check messages.

I've seen the new notification aswell but it ain't as accurate plus it's also included in topics from years ago that your not interested in.
Your Stylish Sword Master!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15996 on: November 09, 2021, 06:09:14 pm »
Everything looks the same to me.

« Reply #15997 on: November 09, 2021, 06:26:54 pm »
I don't see any changes, either.

kashell

« Reply #15998 on: November 10, 2021, 08:40:56 am »
I don't see anything new.

sworddude

« Reply #15999 on: November 10, 2021, 12:18:27 pm »
It seems the forum is changed back to normal wich I'm pretty pleased off. yesterday if you looked at the forums the entire right side was just empty.

All the info was just gone this actually was the case for a couple days. I'd say 2 or 3 days

this is what the forum looked like yesterday

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16000 on: November 10, 2021, 12:36:01 pm »
It seems the forum is changed back to normal wich I'm pretty pleased off. yesterday if you looked at the forums the entire right side was just empty.

All the info was just gone this actually was the case for a couple days. I'd say 2 or 3 days

this is what the forum looked like yesterday

There's "New" post icons in that shot, though.

« Reply #16001 on: November 10, 2021, 12:46:23 pm »
There's "New" post icons in that shot, though.

And it's exactly what mine has looked like for years.

dhaabi

« Reply #16002 on: November 10, 2021, 12:59:37 pm »
I brought up the issue to other staff yesterday. jason has been working on updates to mobile view, and this happened. However, the work has been reverted until the site view works properly across desktop and mobile.

Quote from: dhaabi
Is anyone else experiencing the sub-forum stats and Unread Posts columns being absent from the forum home page? I'm unsure sure if this issue is something only I'm experiencing, but I imagine that someone else would have mentioned something in the Feedback section by now if it is affecting others. The columns' information has been absent for about two full days for me.

Here is what my screen looks like.

I'm using the current version of Mozilla Firefox. If I try using another browser such as Chrome, the issue isn't happening.

Edit: It seems that the problem is affecting others.

You also can't see when new stuff has arrived in certain topics unless you click on it and actually check messages.

I've seen the new notification aswell but it ain't as accurate plus it's also included in topics from years ago that your not interested in.

« Reply #16003 on: November 10, 2021, 01:15:54 pm »
Ok, I see, it's the actual columns off to the right side, not the "new" tag.  I'm always Chrome as well, so looks like it wasn't affecting me.

sworddude

« Reply #16004 on: November 10, 2021, 01:20:39 pm »
I brought up the issue to other staff yesterday. jason has been working on updates to mobile view, and this happened. However, the work has been reverted until the site view works properly across desktop and mobile.

Quote from: dhaabi
Is anyone else experiencing the sub-forum stats and Unread Posts columns being absent from the forum home page? I'm unsure sure if this issue is something only I'm experiencing, but I imagine that someone else would have mentioned something in the Feedback section by now if it is affecting others. The columns' information has been absent for about two full days for me.

Here is what my screen looks like.

I'm using the current version of Mozilla Firefox. If I try using another browser such as Chrome, the issue isn't happening.

Edit: It seems that the problem is affecting others.

That's indeed the exact same thing like what I have experienced

I am however a chrome user, while experiencing that issue until today. I rarely use firefox or any other browser

I've only seen it for 2 or 3 days. it hasn't been that long.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 01:23:54 pm by sworddude »