Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1582459 times)

soera

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #1110 on: October 17, 2013, 09:14:49 am »
All thats missing now is the legendary Amauriel.

scott

« Reply #1111 on: October 17, 2013, 09:37:13 am »
All thats missing now is the legendary Amauriel.

:(
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

pacpix

« Reply #1112 on: October 17, 2013, 10:16:07 am »
Well she did come back for that one day in March.  She made it sound like she was coming back sooner though... :(
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #1113 on: October 22, 2013, 10:02:02 am »
most people on here are wanting a ps4 i my self want the xbox so if anyone has any promo codes from the mtn dew promo and dont want them please send me the 10 digit codes on the bottom of cap

scott

« Reply #1114 on: October 28, 2013, 12:12:13 pm »
Thanks to the rewards program at my next door Speedway, I snagged a $25 gift card for Amazon. I did some looking into it and looks like if I transfer the balance to my account, it'll use it up first when my PS4 is rung up. woot woot.

pacpix

« Reply #1115 on: October 29, 2013, 12:08:42 am »
Even the evil wizard Werdna has to change his Mariners hat every once in a while.

Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1116 on: October 29, 2013, 01:52:23 pm »
Damn dirty Christmas shopping.  All my money's spoken for and some dude puts Snow Brothers up on a local site for $100.  If this had been a month ago, I'd be telling ya'll how a just found Snow Brothers.  What a time to be broke.

foxhack

« Reply #1117 on: October 29, 2013, 02:53:47 pm »
Damn dirty Christmas shopping.  All my money's spoken for and some dude puts Snow Brothers up on a local site for $100.  If this had been a month ago, I'd be telling ya'll how a just found Snow Brothers.  What a time to be broke.
Credit cards are a curse and a blessing, my friend.

soera

« Reply #1118 on: October 29, 2013, 03:44:50 pm »

Wish I had a spare $100. Id loan it to you in a minute!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1119 on: October 29, 2013, 04:40:41 pm »
Oh well, bills gots to be paid.  I may see if he'll hang onto it for a week and get my Aflac money sent to me.

scott

« Reply #1120 on: October 29, 2013, 06:11:41 pm »
Maaan I just found out Rocksmith 2014 does Bass. So tempted to track a copy down now.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1121 on: November 03, 2013, 12:54:59 am »
My wife broke her kneecap Halloween night. It doesn't need surgery, thank God; but she is a horrible patient. If Monday doesn't hurry up and get here, I'm going to smother her with a pillow.

foxhack

« Reply #1122 on: November 03, 2013, 01:23:28 am »
My wife broke her kneecap Halloween night. It doesn't need surgery, thank God; but she is a horrible patient. If Monday doesn't hurry up and get here, I'm going to smother her with a pillow.

Dat's amore~

scott

« Reply #1123 on: November 05, 2013, 04:15:36 pm »
Super slow day at work and I'm bored as hell. So I made a excel sheet of (mostly legit iTunes downloaded) digital albums on my iPod that I need physical discs for, plus some. Then, it still didn't pick up, so I went to Amazon and built a wishlist out of the excel sheet... So far I'm at over 100 and counting.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1124 on: November 05, 2013, 04:32:29 pm »
Super slow day at work and I'm bored as hell. So I made a excel sheet of (mostly legit iTunes downloaded) digital albums on my iPod that I need physical discs for, plus some. Then, it still didn't pick up, so I went to Amazon and built a wishlist out of the excel sheet... So far I'm at over 100 and counting.

Funny, I make lists when I get extremely bored, too. Last one I did was a list of Nintendo titles I still want, lol.