Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1516956 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #1305 on: December 21, 2013, 12:53:14 pm »
I can't remember who it was but IIRC someone from here mentioned that they didn't "get" NiGHTS a while back... and it inspired me to write this blog post ^^~

http://shinjuforest.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/nights-into-dreams-is-score-attack-game.html

Yeah, that was me. I still think it's a pretty, but boring game. I sold my copy.

« Reply #1306 on: December 21, 2013, 01:30:00 pm »
I can't remember who it was but IIRC someone from here mentioned that they didn't "get" NiGHTS a while back... and it inspired me to write this blog post ^^~

http://shinjuforest.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/nights-into-dreams-is-score-attack-game.html

Yeah, that was me. I still think it's a pretty, but boring game. I sold my copy.

Ah, thank you for the inspiration! :D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1307 on: December 21, 2013, 07:54:48 pm »
Hi. My name is Jason, and I have a problem. I have too much video game shit.
You want to know why I know I have too much shit?  I saw a plastic bag sticking out among some boxes I'm my garage. I pull it out to find a Model 1 Genesis, 8 games, and a Game Genie. The worst part?  I don't know where it came from. I have no idea. I'm guessing my wife bought it, but how did if get covered up? 

Now, what the hell do I do with it?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1308 on: December 21, 2013, 09:59:03 pm »
You want to know why I know I have too much shit?  I saw a plastic bag sticking out among some boxes I'm my garage. I pull it out to find a Model 1 Genesis, 8 games, and a Game Genie. The worst part?  I don't know where it came from. I have no idea. I'm guessing my wife bought it, but how did if get covered up? 

well you can either not worry and play the stuff or I gladly accept Donations

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1309 on: December 21, 2013, 10:56:57 pm »

A Christmas present you weren't supposed to find, maybe?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1310 on: December 22, 2013, 06:55:53 am »
Pay it forward...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

tpugmire

« Reply #1311 on: December 23, 2013, 09:53:55 am »
So I noticed that the original Castlevania is now on the Wii U Virtual Console.  Even though I've owned this game since it was new, I've never been quite good enough to make it past Frankenstein. I decided to download it, hoping that I could beat it eventually, since the Wii U has restore points. On my first try, using the save state feature, I was able to make it to the final stage. I still can't cross the bridge though.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1312 on: December 23, 2013, 10:07:27 am »
Castlevania is a tough game.  I've had it since it was new and didn't finish it until I was about 25.  I was married and owned a house before I could beat Dracula.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1313 on: December 23, 2013, 02:22:32 pm »
There is no hope of me doing anything at work today. I've been sharpening my Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. skills at work. I ame resolved to do nothing.

foxhack

« Reply #1314 on: December 25, 2013, 02:41:46 am »
You guys remember that I mentioned finding a spanish language version of Viva Piñata the other week?

Well, I finally decided to try to add the game and... there's absolutely no info about this variant ANYWHERE. No pictures, the UPC returns no hits on Google, Amazon or eBay...

I'm starting to wonder where the hell did this variant come from. Am I the only person with a copy? Did someone at Microsoft yank this at the last minute?

htimreimer

« Reply #1315 on: December 25, 2013, 06:58:55 am »
You guys remember that I mentioned finding a spanish language version of Viva Piñata the other week?

Well, I finally decided to try to add the game and... there's absolutely no info about this variant ANYWHERE. No pictures, the UPC returns no hits on Google, Amazon or eBay...

I'm starting to wonder where the hell did this variant come from. Am I the only person with a copy? Did someone at Microsoft yank this at the last minute?
this reminds me of this one game i have called forestia, i can find ebay auctions,records and some info on the EU version but i have the canadian edition and i can't find anything on it

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1316 on: December 26, 2013, 11:58:10 am »
 :o

Yeah.

I realize that this could be relevant in several threads (like "the X-Mas" thread, the "GS" thread, etc).

I'm posting it here!

In a (I think) pretty funny turn of events (after posting how 1 of the few reasons that I go to GS is to burn up giftcards); I got some GS giftcards for X-Mas gifts.

I'd already gotten my PS4, Vita, and 3ds-XL during the last year.

I'm not personally interested in an XBox1 and/or a Wii-U at the moment.

There's not really any games (RPG's) for the PS4 that I really want yet either.
(My Vita & PS4 aren't even un-boxed yet)  :-\

So...Gimme some suggestions as to what to spend ~$450 worth of GS cards on?!

I know, I know...1st World problems to be sure  ;)

« Reply #1317 on: December 26, 2013, 12:00:42 pm »

Spend them on me!

Err... honestly, I have no idea what to recommend :O

soera

« Reply #1318 on: December 26, 2013, 12:02:51 pm »
I would hold onto them. I guarantee there are going to be a few things coming up in this following year that you will be interested in.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1319 on: December 26, 2013, 12:04:04 pm »

Spend them on me!

Err... honestly, I have no idea what to recommend :O

Oh, Kimimi  :-[