Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1600048 times)

90snostalga

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #1860 on: March 17, 2014, 07:06:35 pm »
Been so busy lately for the last 2 weeks and finally got time today to sit down and try to finish Dragon Warrior II.  Unfortunately, Soera, I don't know if I just need time away from that game or what, but it's lost my interest a little bit.  I loved the first one and finished it within a matter of days.   The second one hasn't gave me that addition yet but I'm not going to give up on it.  Just going to give it a break.

Trying to decide what game to play next.  So many to choose from... ???

90snostalga

« Reply #1861 on: March 17, 2014, 07:19:04 pm »
I've decided to go on a quick Mario craze.  I've never fully beat Super Mario 2 or 3 on the regular Nintendo, and I only the beat first one once a s a kid, so I  am going to play these in order next  :D

karyann

« Reply #1862 on: March 17, 2014, 07:28:05 pm »
All your eBay horror stories make me even less wanting to sell there. I've been juggling with the idea for a year or two and I always decide that it's definitely not worth the hassle.

anruiukimi

« Reply #1863 on: March 17, 2014, 07:33:23 pm »
All your eBay horror stories make me even less wanting to sell there. I've been juggling with the idea for a year or two and I always decide that it's definitely not worth the hassle.

Oh, I've made some decent money on there over the years (it was my only real income for close to a year after I moved back from Japan) but you definitely need to keep an eye out. So far, the sale I was concerned about seems to be okay, but I'm still keeping an eye on things. If you can sell things privately, you can cut out the middle man, but that only works so well.

soera

« Reply #1864 on: March 17, 2014, 07:56:06 pm »
Been so busy lately for the last 2 weeks and finally got time today to sit down and try to finish Dragon Warrior II.  Unfortunately, Soera, I don't know if I just need time away from that game or what, but it's lost my interest a little bit.  I loved the first one and finished it within a matter of days.   The second one hasn't gave me that addition yet but I'm not going to give up on it.  Just going to give it a break.

Dragon Warrior II does the same thing to me. If I dont force myself to totally get into it, I lose interest. Not sure why.

htimreimer

« Reply #1865 on: March 17, 2014, 08:41:37 pm »
in this topic,i show you trailer of how they are killing roller coaster tycoon and now it even worst, take a look at this pic
http://i.4cdn.org/v/src/1395095989045.jpg

anruiukimi

« Reply #1866 on: March 17, 2014, 09:48:44 pm »

Dragon Warrior II does the same thing to me. If I dont force myself to totally get into it, I lose interest. Not sure why.

I like II, but it was always a slow start for me, too. II and IV are my usual go to titles when I want to play some quickie DW. :P

foxhack

« Reply #1867 on: March 17, 2014, 10:01:53 pm »
After this whole mess I'll just sell the games separately. I need to order some boxes and envelopes from USPS so I'll take a couple of weeks to do so. Bleh.

Also, Gamefly sucks. I bought a game two days ago and still haven't received my key. ._.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1868 on: March 18, 2014, 01:21:56 pm »
I've decided to go on a quick Mario craze.  I've never fully beat Super Mario 2 or 3 on the regular Nintendo, and I only the beat first one once a s a kid, so I  am going to play these in order next  :D

No need to go in order.  They have nothing to do with each other.  They are 2 completely different games.

scott

« Reply #1869 on: March 18, 2014, 02:20:33 pm »
Hey guys,

Did anyone happen to notice this?

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1870 on: March 18, 2014, 02:21:30 pm »
Yes, its on for at least a week.

scott

« Reply #1871 on: March 18, 2014, 02:35:27 pm »
Ya, it's been close to a month, I believe. I was taking bets with Matt to see how long it would take for people to notice it. ha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #1872 on: March 18, 2014, 02:40:46 pm »
in this topic,i show you trailer of how they are killing roller coaster tycoon and now it even worst, take a look at this pic
http://i.4cdn.org/v/src/1395095989045.jpg
:'( It... it's a monster!

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1873 on: March 18, 2014, 03:29:12 pm »
Ya, it's been close to a month, I believe. I was taking bets with Matt to see how long it would take for people to notice it. ha

Lol, im getting old, time fly's.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1874 on: March 18, 2014, 03:49:33 pm »
I just had a non-payment. Turned out well in the end, though, because that relisted item is selling for WAY more than it originally sold for.

1st time - $45

Look at it now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221390854556?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

:o

The original buyer is on my banned list, now. The guy never even responded to my messages. But now I feel I should thank him.

And the final bid: $250 plus $4.95 shipping. Hot damn than feels good!

DAMNIT! This guy isn't paying either, and he has a 100% feedback. WTF?! This item is cursed!