Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1529956 times)

jcalder8

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #3015 on: July 27, 2014, 11:03:45 am »
This is what I did with my Saturday:
Turned this

Into this:

Still need to take off the floors but it's coming along at least.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3016 on: July 27, 2014, 11:19:21 am »
And...the recognition/distinction goes to ==>

==> Greg

...for making the 3,000th post in a thread/topic of mine -

Far & Away a record and a 1st for me  8)

As a matter of fact (and trivia), I believe that this is also the 1st thread of mine to ever be 'stickied'  ;D

Congrats Disgaeniac, I will admit that I was wrong! ;D

^ sign of maturity  ;) 

happens to all of us  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #3017 on: July 27, 2014, 11:46:42 am »

==> Greg

As a matter of fact (and trivia), I believe that this is also the 1st thread of mine to ever be 'stickied'  ;D

...what do I win?  :D

'net cred   ;)

Bah, I already have plenty of that.  ::)  8)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3018 on: July 27, 2014, 12:51:54 pm »

==> Greg

...what do I win?  :D

'net cred   ;)

Bah, I already have plenty of that.  ::)  8)

E-Peen, then?!

:o

I read your NNK review yesterday - nice job on it  ;D

pacpix

« Reply #3019 on: July 27, 2014, 04:14:43 pm »

==> Greg

Congrats Disgaeniac, I will admit that I was wrong! ;D

^ sign of maturity  ;) 

happens to all of us  ;D
I was wrong as well. I figured the idea was dead after the first attempt did not even make it past the first page of posts.  Then the relaunch a couple of months later is already past 3,000 posts and still going strong!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3020 on: July 27, 2014, 05:58:14 pm »
An unintended 'bonus' of this thread that I really like is that, since it's been ongoing for a good while now, it's kinda' cool (if you started at the beginning & read through it all) seeing many friends & members who came, went, and/or stuck around...and even better - seeing some of us regular/long-time members way back when we were all nooblets ourselves  ;D

kashell

« Reply #3021 on: July 27, 2014, 07:05:10 pm »
Hey dark, quick question for you. Tales of Xillia 2 comes out on August 19th. I need something to play until then. So, I was thinking of finally attempting to get that Rorona platinum by keeping Krystal's guide handy. I emailed her a few times and she said that Rorona was actually easier to 100% than Meruru. I know you got the Rorona platinum, so I was wondering if you thought I had enough time to do it all before ToX2. As you know, once Tales is out, all other games need to take a back seat. XD

bobster

« Reply #3022 on: July 27, 2014, 09:07:21 pm »
An unintended 'bonus' of this thread that I really like is that, since it's been ongoing for a good while now, it's kinda' cool (if you started at the beginning & read through it all) seeing many friends & members who came, went, and/or stuck around...and even better - seeing some of us regular/long-time members way back when we were all nooblets ourselves  ;D
No such thing. You guys have been here forever. You are the alpha and the omega etc.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

90snostalga

« Reply #3023 on: July 27, 2014, 10:04:53 pm »
No such thing. You guys have been here forever. You are the alpha and the omega etc.

I'll take  a wild guess and say that Soera has been here forever.

scott

« Reply #3024 on: July 27, 2014, 11:06:14 pm »
Soera's been here forever. Honestly, there are a ton of people that have been around a long long time. Lots of whom stuck it out through the big server failure and data loss that happened just as we were closing in on our 1st bday.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

pacpix

« Reply #3025 on: July 28, 2014, 12:21:08 am »
@Scott
I will have been here three years as of August 21!  Pretty much everyone who was active on the forums in the early days is still here.  Just shows how awesome the community is here.  :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

soera

« Reply #3026 on: July 28, 2014, 12:57:04 am »
I do like the fact that a lot of us have remained here still active the whole time.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3027 on: July 28, 2014, 07:09:09 am »
Hey dark, quick question for you. Tales of Xillia 2 comes out on August 19th. I need something to play until then. So, I was thinking of finally attempting to get that Rorona platinum by keeping Krystal's guide handy. I emailed her a few times and she said that Rorona was actually easier to 100% than Meruru. I know you got the Rorona platinum, so I was wondering if you thought I had enough time to do it all before ToX2. As you know, once Tales is out, all other games need to take a back seat. XD

Rorona or Rorona Plus?

The original Rorona was the longest, most aggravating, & most annoying Atelier game that I've ever played / platinumed - I hear that the Plus version is much improved.

I do like the fact that a lot of us have remained here still active the whole time.

Believe it or not...Soera was posting here for a long time as a mortal -not- a Mod!  :P

The Intro thread, I think, is another cool one to read through for the same reasons   8)

tpugmire

« Reply #3028 on: July 28, 2014, 10:11:57 am »
I was here before Soera. Just sayin...  ;D
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

abe

« Reply #3029 on: July 28, 2014, 10:19:34 am »
I've been a member for longer than many of the regulars here, but I've only started going on the forums regularly a couple months ago. :P
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)