Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1517351 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #3030 on: July 28, 2014, 10:22:07 am »
Hey dark, quick question for you. Tales of Xillia 2 comes out on August 19th. I need something to play until then. So, I was thinking of finally attempting to get that Rorona platinum by keeping Krystal's guide handy. I emailed her a few times and she said that Rorona was actually easier to 100% than Meruru. I know you got the Rorona platinum, so I was wondering if you thought I had enough time to do it all before ToX2. As you know, once Tales is out, all other games need to take a back seat. XD

Rorona or Rorona Plus?

The original Rorona was the longest, most aggravating, & most annoying Atelier game that I've ever played / platinumed - I hear that the Plus version is much improved.

I do like the fact that a lot of us have remained here still active the whole time.

Believe it or not...Soera was posting here for a long time as a mortal -not- a Mod!  :P

The Intro thread, I think, is another cool one to read through for the same reasons   8)

The original. It just looks wrong having Totori, Meruru and Ayesha (and eventually Escha and Shallie) having 100% perfection and Rorona being at a sad 11%. XD

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3031 on: July 28, 2014, 10:57:48 am »
Hey dark

Hahaha!

I just now caught that/realized how I must have replied to that out of force of habit  8)

The endings are what made the original Rorona a real pain in the ass to plat.

Think something like Cross Edge or an Agarest game for how closely you have to follow guides...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:59:55 am by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3032 on: July 28, 2014, 11:20:12 am »
I've been a member for longer than many of the regulars here, but I've only started going on the forums regularly a couple months ago. :P

Dang Abe.  You've been here 6 months longer than me. 

jcalder8

« Reply #3033 on: July 28, 2014, 11:34:03 am »
I've been a member for longer than many of the regulars here, but I've only started going on the forums regularly a couple months ago. :P
I beat you :D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3034 on: July 28, 2014, 12:30:35 pm »

Damn, man - you *have* been here a long time!

Just out of curiosity - after being here & not posting for so long...what made you decide to become more active & involved here?!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #3035 on: July 28, 2014, 12:37:10 pm »
Believe it or not...Soera was posting here for a long time as a mortal -not- a God!  :P

Ive always been a God ... :D

abe

« Reply #3036 on: July 28, 2014, 12:53:21 pm »

Heh, you have me beaten by 5 days. ;)

Damn, man - you *have* been here a long time!

Just out of curiosity - after being here & not posting for so long...what made you decide to become more active & involved here?!

I dunno, I guess I just have more to say than I used to. I don't know too many people in my area into collecting either, so it's nice to talk to people here. That and I'm way more into collecting than I used to be. Even within the last year I've discovered a lot of games/series I never knew were so awesome. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

tpugmire

« Reply #3037 on: July 28, 2014, 04:24:42 pm »
On Saturday I remembered that my mom gave me a check for $200 for my birthday last month. I decided to stop on my lunch break today and buy myself a 3DS XL. I got the silver one with Mario & Luigi Dream Team installed on it.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

90snostalga

« Reply #3038 on: July 28, 2014, 04:52:51 pm »
Not sure how this is all going to work but at this point, it looks this way.  I may have to sell my collection some time soon because my girl just had a long talk with me and after being with each other for over 3 years, even living with each other for over that, she says i need to leave and that its not going to work.  I caught her lying to me about something recently and everything spanned from there.  I don't know if she has this secret life or not but after I caught her lying, she has changed and instead of arguing she just says its best to break it.  I have no money and almost everything is in her name.  I do have my car tho lol!  So I'm saving up to move out and get my own place and I dont want to get rid of my collection but the reality is, I have no where to put it all and I am seriously thinking of just getting in my car and driving north and end up where ever it takes me. 

Maybe I can find somewhere to put my collection but I just dont know yet.  Sorry about all the typing, i just dont really know how to feel at this moment about all this so I'm kind of venting as well but it is what it is.

kashell

« Reply #3039 on: July 28, 2014, 05:56:07 pm »
I don't mind following a guide, so that's no problem with me.

abe

« Reply #3040 on: July 28, 2014, 06:39:00 pm »
Not sure how this is all going to work but at this point, it looks this way.  I may have to sell my collection some time soon because my girl just had a long talk with me and after being with each other for over 3 years, even living with each other for over that, she says i need to leave and that its not going to work.  I caught her lying to me about something recently and everything spanned from there.  I don't know if she has this secret life or not but after I caught her lying, she has changed and instead of arguing she just says its best to break it.  I have no money and almost everything is in her name.  I do have my car tho lol!  So I'm saving up to move out and get my own place and I dont want to get rid of my collection but the reality is, I have no where to put it all and I am seriously thinking of just getting in my car and driving north and end up where ever it takes me. 

Maybe I can find somewhere to put my collection but I just dont know yet.  Sorry about all the typing, i just dont really know how to feel at this moment about all this so I'm kind of venting as well but it is what it is.

Sorry to hear that you're having a rough time. :(
If you really wanted to, you could always rent one of those storage unit thingies and leave your collection there for the moment. At least until you find a new place to settle in. Maybe not the best of advice though, I don't know how much it costs to rent one.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:41:12 pm by abe »
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

scott

« Reply #3041 on: July 28, 2014, 06:55:52 pm »

I beat all of you!  ;)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

bobster

« Reply #3042 on: July 28, 2014, 08:07:16 pm »

That's sucky 90s. Those sorts of situations are never easy. I wish you the best!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

90snostalga

« Reply #3043 on: July 28, 2014, 08:26:37 pm »

That's sucky 90s. Those sorts of situations are never easy. I wish you the best!

Yea.   I think Ima save up 1000 dollars and drive to Nashville and just try to start a brand new fresh life.  Just go with the flow and see what happens because planning things seems to never work for me.

pacpix

« Reply #3044 on: July 28, 2014, 09:07:22 pm »

I beat all of you!  ;)
Matt has you beat by 2 hours, 28 minutes, and 34 seconds   8)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)