Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1650735 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #3420 on: September 07, 2014, 07:18:37 pm »
*sigh* First world problem, but I am starting to regret not picking up the limited edition copy of Tales of Symphonia HD. The more I think about how much I enjoy that game, the more I think to myself I should have given it some love and picked up the version with all of those goodies.

Did anyone here get Fairy Fencer F? If so, I'd love to hear some impressions.

davifus

« Reply #3421 on: September 07, 2014, 07:25:16 pm »
*sigh* First world problem, but I am starting to regret not picking up the limited edition copy of Tales of Symphonia HD. The more I think about how much I enjoy that game, the more I think to myself I should have given it some love and picked up the version with all of those goodies.

Don't worry I'm with you on Tales of Symphonia HD. Fairy Fencer isn't out yet so unless we get the Jap. version no can give their impression. I'm still looking for a pre-order for it  :'(.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

abe

« Reply #3422 on: September 07, 2014, 07:27:26 pm »

Don't we have a bit more than a week left before Fairy Fencer F releases over here? I watched some Japanese trailers many months ago and thought it looked cool enough to spend money on. Since then I've preordered the LE and am really looking forward to it. Other than that, I don't have too much input on the topic.

I have to agree with you on Symphonia, I really enjoyed it after I gave it some time, and wish I got my hands on the collectors edition. Maybe I should snag one of the copies of the LE of Tales of Xillia 2 before they run out...
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

davifus

« Reply #3423 on: September 07, 2014, 07:37:26 pm »

Don't we have a bit more than a week left before Fairy Fencer F releases over here? I watched some Japanese trailers many months ago and thought it looked cool enough to spend money on. Since then I've preordered the LE and am really looking forward to it. Other than that, I don't have too much input on the topic.

I have to agree with you on Symphonia, I really enjoyed it after I gave it some time, and wish I got my hands on the collectors edition. Maybe I should snag one of the copies of the LE of Tales of Xillia 2 before they run out...

The 23rd to be exact. My Walmart has a sealed LE of tale of Xillia 1 and it has been in the glass case for months and months. I keep telling myself to buy it but I'm going to get the collector's edition sooner or later.

abe

« Reply #3424 on: September 07, 2014, 07:45:35 pm »

The 23rd to be exact. My Walmart has a sealed LE of tale of Xillia 1 and it has been in the glass case for months and months. I keep telling myself to buy it but I'm going to get the collector's edition sooner or later.

Actually, it comes out on the 16th. NIS America moved the release date ahead a while ago.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

davifus

« Reply #3425 on: September 07, 2014, 07:50:03 pm »

Actually, it comes out on the 16th. NIS America moved the release date ahead a while ago.

Oops my bad, Ar Nosurge: Ode an Unborn Star is coming out on the 23rd. I got mixed up.

90snostalga

« Reply #3426 on: September 07, 2014, 11:43:21 pm »
I am enjoying the crap out of Fable so far!!! :D  Two wives in two different towns  8) Where have I been all these years!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 01:03:16 am by 90snostalga »

kashell

« Reply #3427 on: September 08, 2014, 08:51:24 am »
For some reason I thought FFF came out on 9/2. XD Silly me.

davifus

« Reply #3428 on: September 08, 2014, 09:40:56 am »
For some reason I thought FFF came out on 9/2. XD Silly me.

Danganronpa came out the 2nd

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3429 on: September 08, 2014, 11:14:36 am »

What's going rate to buy a new/sealed ToS-HD LE on-line now?

Kashy - have I been missing anything awesome or exciting on RPG's:EE?   :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #3430 on: September 08, 2014, 02:38:25 pm »
Didn't want to clutter the official post, so I'm going to write it here : I love the new Marketplace guidelines. It's going to make it easier and safer too, so that's a good thing  :) Thanks Fox! (and other admins involved, if there are!)

90snostalga

« Reply #3431 on: September 08, 2014, 05:00:39 pm »
Didn't want to clutter the official post, so I'm going to write it here : I love the new Marketplace guidelines. It's going to make it easier and safer too, so that's a good thing  :) Thanks Fox! (and other admins involved, if there are!)

I must have missed something. Where the new guidelines posted?

foxhack

« Reply #3432 on: September 08, 2014, 05:14:02 pm »

I must have missed something. Where the new guidelines posted?

The marketplace. It's a locked sticky.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3433 on: September 08, 2014, 07:36:45 pm »
I am enjoying the crap out of Fable so far!!! :D  Two wives in two different towns  8) Where have I been all these years!

next they want a bigger nicer house and then you're wondering why all of the sudden it hurts when you pee...

kashell

« Reply #3434 on: September 09, 2014, 09:11:35 am »

What's going rate to buy a new/sealed ToS-HD LE on-line now?

Kashy - have I been missing anything awesome or exciting on RPG's:EE?   :o

According to amazon, I'm seeing them range from 133 to 200. Maybe I'll ask for it for Christmas.

There hasn't been much going on RPG:EE. Junpei got into a fight with shiva and both haven't shown up since. There has been some bickering about the lameness of Tales of Symphonia 2, but all is good now. You're not missing too much, but there is a void without you there.