Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1622074 times)

davifus

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #3600 on: September 22, 2014, 03:12:03 pm »
So, I've just learned that Sony now has a compatibility list up for the Playstation TV at launch. I suppose it's to be expected that it won't support everything because of touchscreen controls and what have you, but I'm still sad to see some of my favorite stuff not on there (no Gravity Rush on my TV :'(). Hopefully some more stuff will be added (aside from just new releases) after the system launches.
Y'all can check it out here--> https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5376

Yeahhhh conception & p4g
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

karyann

« Reply #3601 on: September 22, 2014, 06:48:22 pm »
I'm just going to leave these here.  ::)

davifus

« Reply #3602 on: September 22, 2014, 06:58:03 pm »
I'm just going to leave these here.  ::)

tpugmire

« Reply #3603 on: September 22, 2014, 07:16:40 pm »
Let the Soera underwear jokes commence!
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3604 on: September 22, 2014, 07:55:56 pm »

If he had abs, I'd swear that was soera in his drawers!

Wait! I got one!

Someone told me that thing in soera's pants was slimey, but I didn't think this is what they meant.

One more...

So soera said, "I got this slime in my pants". To which I reply, "You know a shot of penicillin will clear that right up?"

Bwigdahl

« Reply #3605 on: September 22, 2014, 08:36:57 pm »
funny, usually the slime is on the inside of my underwear...

... was that an overshare?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3606 on: September 22, 2014, 10:00:35 pm »

Just a bit. TMI, my man, TMI.

davifus

« Reply #3607 on: September 22, 2014, 10:34:55 pm »

soera

« Reply #3608 on: September 22, 2014, 11:59:40 pm »

Wait! I got one!

Someone told me that thing in soera's pants was slimey, but I didn't think this is what they meant.

One more...

So soera said, "I got this slime in my pants". To which I reply, "You know a shot of penicillin will clear that right up?"

Im going to get these!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3609 on: September 23, 2014, 04:21:48 am »

Wait! I got one!

One more...

Im going to get these!

A penicillin shot?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3610 on: September 23, 2014, 10:36:38 am »
I swear...it's like night and day when it comes to video game sales clerks. Today, we stopped into two stores that had used games, movies, etc. The experiences were complete opposites. The first store was a pleasant experience. It smelled of cigarette smoke, but aside from that the staff was courteous and helpful. Yet, they were not pushy. A clerk asked me if I needed help with anything and I told him that I was looking for Suikoden V. Since he must have been a gamer, he said, "Well...I highly doubt it but let me check for you." They didn't have it, but we had a small chat about the series and that was it.

Down the street was another store. Only this time, the staff was not attentive. One wage slave was on his cellular phone the entire time. Another was talking with a customer about...well I couldn't tell what it was about but it was holding up the line. The last wage slave wasn't doing anything. I went to him to ask if they had Suikoden V. He said, "All of our PS2 games are over there." *sigh* So I looked, but then asked if he could check since things were out of order. He said, "Well...if it's not there it's not there. We have a lot of PS1 games though." I said, "...yeah I can see that..." It was like he was reluctant to help but wanted to still make a sale.

I just...GAH! People these days are so rude! Yelp is going to here about both of these places. One will get a great score, the other will get a bad score.

"Yelp"?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3611 on: September 23, 2014, 10:46:55 am »
So, I've just learned that Sony now has a compatibility list up for the Playstation TV at launch. I suppose it's to be expected that it won't support everything because of touchscreen controls and what have you, but I'm still sad to see some of my favorite stuff not on there (no Gravity Rush on my TV :'(). Hopefully some more stuff will be added (aside from just new releases) after the system launches.
Y'all can check it out here--> https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5376

Thanks for that link, Abe!   ;D

I *AM* happy as hell to see that just about all of the RPG's that I've bought for my Vita - and have held off on playing any of them...in the hopes that I'd be able to play them on my bigger screen HDTV & w/ a bigger controller (btw - anyone know if it supports both the PS3 & the PS4 controllers?) are on that list  8)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3612 on: September 23, 2014, 10:53:32 am »
Someone told me that thing in soera's pants was slimey.

"Slimey"...

...*OR*

"Tiny"   :o

Maybe you just mis-heard, an honest, understandable, and easy mistake to make  :P

Bwigdahl

« Reply #3613 on: September 23, 2014, 11:57:24 am »
So I'm a huge football fan and up to this point I always heard that the Blitz the League games were horrible and never even wasted time on them... I just now looked into them myself and they actually seem to be decent and interesting... I really don't know how I've never just grabbed them considering I have every damn madden since 2002. So that's what I'll be keeping an eye out for today when I go out and about!

kashell

« Reply #3614 on: September 23, 2014, 01:07:32 pm »
Yelp is where you go to write reviews of establishments. Restaurants, stores, galleries, etc. Anything that has some sort of customer service. It should go without saying that it can get pretty ruthless on there. <3