Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1652493 times)

cobraseph

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4125 on: October 24, 2014, 04:51:47 pm »
does anybody else do customs? figures,paint jobs???

Talk to Scott, he's also really into it & very good at it  ;D

I read that as "finger paint jobs". It made me laugh

LOLZ!!! now that you pointed that out.. it does somehow reads like that. finger painting job.. lolz

karyann

« Reply #4126 on: October 24, 2014, 05:22:19 pm »
Wasn't there some Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition cross-over game?

I can't remember its name or platform :o

Pokémon Conquest, on the Nintendo DS! It's pretty fun, but you lose all your pokemon when you complete the game and start over again... that makes me not want to finish it  :-\ I still really enjoyed it though.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4127 on: October 24, 2014, 06:51:20 pm »
people who put stickers directly on the boxart of games suck the worst.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4128 on: October 24, 2014, 06:52:43 pm »
You know what grinds my gear?

When I'm simply trying to scroll down the page on a web browser, but instead the stupid Windows 8 pop-up thing appears and I go to my computer settings instead.  >:(

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4129 on: October 24, 2014, 07:00:57 pm »

When I'm simply trying to scroll down the page on a web browser, but instead the stupid Windows 8 pop-up thing appears and I go to my computer settings instead.  >:(

you know what grinds my gear?

when I do anything on windows 8.

abe

« Reply #4130 on: October 24, 2014, 07:03:07 pm »

I can't stand Windows 8. I'm really not looking forward to the day I replace my computer and can only find new ones with 8 on them. Ugh... :'(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4131 on: October 24, 2014, 07:09:30 pm »

I can't stand Windows 8. I'm really not looking forward to the day I replace my computer and can only find new ones with 8 on them. Ugh... :'(

When I got my new computer they had the option of either windows 7 or windows 8 except windows 7 was $100 more... I was like WTF?! Why the hell do I have to pay more for an older operating system? Winzip is probably the worst thing I've come across on 8... I don't even know how to use it, I had to download something called 7zip just to be able to extract rar files. And the start menu.... jesus the start menu. WHY THE START MENU!

maximo310

« Reply #4132 on: October 24, 2014, 07:13:19 pm »

When I got my new computer they had the option of either windows 7 or windows 8 except windows 7 was $100 more... I was like WTF?! Why the hell do I have to pay more for an older operating system? Winzip is probably the worst thing I've come across on 8... I don't even know how to use it, I had to download something called 7zip just to be able to extract rar files. And the start menu.... jesus the start menu. WHY THE START MENU!
Hey, if Microsoft keeps its word, all windows 8 users should be able to upgrade to Windows 10, which will hopefully solve all of the horrible problems that Windows 8 created.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4133 on: October 24, 2014, 07:13:57 pm »

Hey, if Microsoft keeps its word, all windows 8 users should be able to upgrade to Windows 10, which will hopefully solve all of the horrible problems that Windows 8 created.

I'm not holding my breath

abe

« Reply #4134 on: October 24, 2014, 07:16:11 pm »

They probably were charging $100 more for 7 because they knew 8 was shite. :( Windows 8 really feels like it belongs on a tablet, and nowhere else. RIP start menu. :'(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

maximo310

« Reply #4135 on: October 24, 2014, 07:16:33 pm »

I'm not holding my breath
Anything is better than Windows 8 at this point. I know Microsoft will try to screw us over in some way, but I hope some things work out for the better. I do know that the new OS will be different depending if you have a tablet or actual computer instead of 8s all in one metro package.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4136 on: October 24, 2014, 07:19:05 pm »

They probably were charging $100 more for 7 because they knew 8 was shite. :( Windows 8 really feels like it belongs on a tablet, and nowhere else. RIP start menu. :'(

Hey remember on older versions of windows when it took like 35 clicks just to get to the control panel??? oh you don't???

but yeah, after I got home and dinked around with 8 for a while I was like "ooooooooooh, this is why 7 is more expensive, because NOBODY would use the 8 version if they were the same price"

maximo310

« Reply #4137 on: October 24, 2014, 07:50:25 pm »

Hey remember on older versions of windows when it took like 35 clicks just to get to the control panel??? oh you don't???

but yeah, after I got home and dinked around with 8 for a while I was like "ooooooooooh, this is why 7 is more expensive, because NOBODY would use the 8 version if they were the same price"
I remember that hp announced something last year, where they decided to make all of their new laptops have windows 7 instead of 8, for sales purposes. Which is the better choice for the two os's anyways.

davifus

« Reply #4138 on: October 24, 2014, 07:52:48 pm »
Window 8 is okay.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

karyann

« Reply #4139 on: October 24, 2014, 08:33:39 pm »
Linux welcomes you with arms wide open  ;) I understand the need of some Windows for PC players, but dual booting is usually a good option. I'm almost 2 years into having my computer linux-only, and I'm not ever going back! Not for my own computer anyway. I still don't have much choice for school and work  :P

Ubuntu is super newbie-to-Linux friendly. I used it for about a year and the community is pretty helpful.  And did I mention that it's free? ;D