Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1534564 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4335 on: November 05, 2014, 11:23:37 am »
Yeah, let's leave politics out of this world.  I already accidentally called someone stupid on Faceworld.  In my defense, he was a dumbass.

You accidentally typed disparaging marks at him? ^_~

foxhack

« Reply #4336 on: November 05, 2014, 11:46:35 am »
Sorry to bring it up.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4337 on: November 05, 2014, 11:58:04 am »
Yeah, let's leave politics out of this world.  I already accidentally called someone stupid on Faceworld.  In my defense, he was a dumbass.

You accidentally typed disparaging marks at him? ^_~

>.<
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4338 on: November 05, 2014, 12:07:27 pm »
Ill make this short and sweet, and wont reveal my political leanings....

But I think the Rs winning could hurt them in the long run.. If the Dems play their cards right, they can be back in power in two years and can have another Dem President.

If you wanna know how, just PM me.

Anyway moving on... Its been kinda chilly here in California.... well chilly for here (40s) haha. About as cold it will get in my area.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

maximo310

« Reply #4339 on: November 05, 2014, 12:17:04 pm »
Ill make this short and sweet, and wont reveal my political leanings....

But I think the Rs winning could hurt them in the long run.. If the Dems play their cards right, they can be back in power in two years and can have another Dem President.

If you wanna know how, just PM me.

Anyway moving on... Its been kinda chilly here in California.... well chilly for here (40s) haha. About as cold it will get in my area.
Yep, that's our Southern California winter weather right here. In my area, it only gets to the 50s , but that wind can make it feel even colder. Plus, we don't get snow, the closest I seen in hail thanks to the climate. Hopefully it will rain more this season to help combat our huge drought.

foxhack

« Reply #4340 on: November 05, 2014, 02:31:49 pm »
We had warm nights up until this week when the weather went down to 50 at night. Overnight temperatures dropped 30 DEGREES IN ONE WEEKEND. And it's about time, too, we usually have mild weather down here starting in the middle of October. Global warming is real. :P

Fun fact: Temperatures can go from 115 degrees in the middle of Summer to 25-30 degrees at night during the Winter.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4341 on: November 05, 2014, 04:00:36 pm »
Yeah I never talk politics, because I'm in the group that is pretty much universally hated!

As for weather, it's finally starting to be fall weather here, and I'm glad. It was 80-90 degrees for the first 3 weeks of October and I was getting pissed. I love fall/winter weather and I'm sick of summer!

kashell

« Reply #4342 on: November 05, 2014, 04:03:12 pm »
I actually love the heat. If it were in the 80s to 90s all year, I'd be pleased as punch. Luckily, middle Tennessee doesn't really get bad weather. Right now it's raining, but we are still in the mid-50s.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4343 on: November 05, 2014, 04:05:55 pm »
anything 80 or above is pretty much agony for me. I love 50s/60s and overcast. If there's little or no wind, I can comfortably walk around outside with shorts/short sleeves as low as the 30s. My dad is from Minnesota, so I always say I just have his viking blood in my veins, ha!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4344 on: November 05, 2014, 04:57:06 pm »
anything 80 or above is pretty much agony for me. I love 50s/60s and overcast. If there's little or no wind, I can comfortably walk around outside with shorts/short sleeves as low as the 30s. My dad is from Minnesota, so I always say I just have his viking blood in my veins, ha!

HA! Over 80?! Damn, where you live? Canada? Here in Redding, CA; temperatures in the 110s isn't uncommon during July and August.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4345 on: November 05, 2014, 05:00:37 pm »
I also hate weather over 80s.... but living in So Cal...its always over 80s in spring/summer/fall....

"winner" is nice when its between 40-75 when it actually gets that low.... I remember one Xmas day it was like 95 outside... Some white xmas huh haha...
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

soera

« Reply #4346 on: November 05, 2014, 05:52:18 pm »
I dislike anything under 70 degrees. Riding the Harley in 100 degree dry weather is the perfect scenario for me.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4347 on: November 05, 2014, 06:26:11 pm »
anything 80 or above is pretty much agony for me. I love 50s/60s and overcast. I can comfortably walk around outside with shorts/short sleeves as low as the 30s.

Not exactly, maybe...but - thus far, this is probably the post w/ the sentiments closest to my own.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #4348 on: November 05, 2014, 07:09:25 pm »
I love cold dry overcast weather. As long as it's not snowing or raining when I need to be outside, I love it. It's not too hot to get sweaty, you don't need a heavy winter jacket, you're not going to get wet, and you don't have to bother with a hat or sunglasses.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4349 on: November 05, 2014, 08:06:52 pm »
I dislike anything under 70 degrees.

Same here. I hate the cold.