Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1655065 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5235 on: December 19, 2014, 11:39:32 am »
whatcha playing on your silver SlimeStation 4, Brad?!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #5236 on: December 19, 2014, 11:57:04 am »

Dear gods, I can only hope a video game after that colorful description.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5237 on: December 19, 2014, 12:02:29 pm »

Dear gods, I can only hope a video game after that colorful description.

heh

Disgaea 3

Mao (mc) is determined to kill his dad - the overlord - for stepping on his "Slaystation"; costing & losing millions of hours of save data :P

soera

« Reply #5238 on: December 19, 2014, 12:30:44 pm »

Sadly, none of the PS4 games I have bought have arrived yet. When I originally ordered the Slimestation (tm), the box mentioned having DQ Heroes in it. Well, turns out the physical game is not in there but a digital code to order the game a day before the actual release and most likely would have to have a JP Sony account to do so.

The only game I have right now on the 4 is Evil within ... and while it seems cool (played through the first whole act) its a tough genre for me to get into. Oh and Retro city rampage which is sealed.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5239 on: December 19, 2014, 01:55:04 pm »

Sadly, none of the PS4 games I have bought have arrived yet. When I originally ordered the Slimestation (tm), the box mentioned having DQ Heroes in it. Well, turns out the physical game is not in there but a digital code to order the game a day before the actual release and most likely would have to have a JP Sony account to do so.

The only game I have right now on the 4 is Evil within ... and while it seems cool (played through the first whole act) its a tough genre for me to get into. Oh and Retro city rampage which is sealed.

You could always d/l Costume Quest 2 or Pier Solar for cheaper & shorter fixes ;D

kashell

« Reply #5240 on: December 19, 2014, 04:19:39 pm »
Are you still giving it your all in Tears to Tiara II, dark?

Suikoden II is starting to annoy me, but only slightly. I am sick of having Nanami, Viktor, Flik or some combination of always in my party. Other than that, I'm enjoying it and I'm so glad I was finally able to vanquish the Necrolord.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5241 on: December 19, 2014, 05:00:42 pm »
Everyone ready for Christmas?  ;D
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

desocietas

« Reply #5242 on: December 19, 2014, 06:01:08 pm »
Everyone ready for Christmas?  ;D

I'm ready to open my Secret Santa gift  ::)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

tpugmire

« Reply #5243 on: December 19, 2014, 08:05:14 pm »
I'm ready for it to be over. As much as I enjoy wandering around in the dark, freezing my ass off, with a flashlight in one hand and someone's Amazon delivery in the other. I'm ready to be done.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

desocietas

« Reply #5244 on: December 19, 2014, 09:40:21 pm »
I'm ready for it to be over. As much as I enjoy wandering around in the dark, freezing my ass off, with a flashlight in one hand and someone's Amazon delivery in the other. I'm ready to be done.

Ugh, I would not to want to work as a delivery person this time of year...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5245 on: December 19, 2014, 10:53:17 pm »

A FedEx driver and myself scared the piss out of each other the other night. Apparently, around here they don't have bigger box trucks. They only have vans. So, they are renting Budget moving vans.

I had a moving van in my driveway at 9:00 at night. Me being ever-paranoid just assumes either:
A) Someone is lost
B) I'm the subject of a movie-style heist.

So I walk out to see what's going on, but no ones in site. I slip around the dark side of the van, moving through the shadows. I'm in 3/4 ninja mode now. Then I see a 40 something gentleman in a FedEx jacket hop out of the back of the van. I relax and greet him, but he nearly shit his pants.

Then, I get the explanation about vans and budget rental trucks.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5246 on: December 20, 2014, 06:56:50 am »
yep, still slogging it out w/ TtT2 kash.

11 more bonus dungeon floors; at this point - they're hard, trial & error, and time-consuming enough to only deal w/ 2-3 a day.

if/when I beat it, I'll turn off all voices, skip all animations, and fly through one more playthrough to get all bonuses + platinum.

it's become...personal, a matter of pride, & a war of attrition between me & the game, to get this far - and *not* get that platinum; if you know what I mean >:(

bobster

« Reply #5247 on: December 20, 2014, 12:00:45 pm »
So surprise twist with my friend I bought all the Tales games for. We exchanged gifts yesterday since we were hanging out and he ALSO got me Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. I guess we just know each other too well  ;D. My girlfriend was laughing really hard since she knew what we got each other.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

kashell

« Reply #5248 on: December 20, 2014, 12:02:44 pm »
So surprise twist with my friend I bought all the Tales games for. We exchanged gifts yesterday since we were hanging out and he ALSO got me Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. I guess we just know each other too well  ;D. My girlfriend was laughing really hard since she knew what we got each other.

You can't go wrong with more Tales of Symphonia in your life. Enjoy it!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5249 on: December 20, 2014, 12:05:39 pm »

PM incoming, Bobster!