Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1661398 times)

karyann

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #6045 on: February 17, 2015, 07:35:48 pm »
Just applied for a job in AZ. Wish me luck

Good luck! :D

I've played both games, and I must say, I enjoyed the Luigi version better. The 100 seconds made for some well made levels and was a much better pace I felt. But that's just mine and my girlfriend's opinion. Still, consider that it's Nintendo. You'll more than likely find some enjoyment from it.

I definitely enjoyed the Luigi version better too! The fast-paced action makes it more challenging, in a good way :)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6046 on: February 17, 2015, 08:12:04 pm »

Good luck! :D

I've played both games, and I must say, I enjoyed the Luigi version better. The 100 seconds made for some well made levels and was a much better pace I felt. But that's just mine and my girlfriend's opinion. Still, consider that it's Nintendo. You'll more than likely find some enjoyment from it.

I definitely enjoyed the Luigi version better too! The fast-paced action makes it more challenging, in a good way :)

VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6047 on: February 17, 2015, 08:36:35 pm »
^

Question: Aren't Wii U's supposed to be able to play all Wii games? Or is there a compatibility list somewhere like the Xbox 360?

I'm asking because I tried to play Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles on my Wii U, and it kept telling me "Invalid Disc". But it plays on my regular Wii with no issues at all. And other Wii games seem to play fine on my Wii U.

Anyone else have this issue with this game, or other Wii games on the Wii U?

Do other Wii games work on your Wii U? Every Wii disc is supposed to work on the Wii U AFAIK

« Reply #6048 on: February 17, 2015, 10:25:04 pm »
I got Majora's Mask 3D on launch day but I haven't had the time to play it yet. Any good? lol  :P

pacpix

« Reply #6049 on: February 17, 2015, 10:37:35 pm »
I got Majora's Mask 3D on launch day but I haven't had the time to play it yet. Any good? lol  :P

I'm actually enjoying it a lot more on the 3DS.  The portable format allows me to play it in small chunks, unlike the N64 where often I would not play as I felt I had to dedicate long sessions of time to warrant playing the game.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

maximo310

« Reply #6050 on: February 18, 2015, 12:37:40 am »
Good luck man. What kind of job is it?

« Reply #6051 on: February 18, 2015, 12:53:05 am »
I just found out about the mod that allows the N64 rumble pack to function without batteries. I tried it and it works good. I think the feedback is actually stronger than stock. Why did Nintendo opt for AAA batteries in the first place?

maximo310

« Reply #6052 on: February 18, 2015, 12:58:20 am »
I just found out about the mod that allows the N64 rumble pack to function without batteries. I tried it and it works good. I think the feedback is actually stronger than stock. Why did Nintendo opt for AAA batteries in the first place?
It probably had to do with they couldn't use rechargeable batteries without them being expensive, and they probably thought it was fine to have batteries to help the battery companies. I dunno too much about this.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6053 on: February 18, 2015, 01:03:20 am »

Good luck, fighterpilot562!

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #6054 on: February 18, 2015, 01:09:44 am »
It probably had to do with they couldn't use rechargeable batteries without them being expensive, and they probably thought it was fine to have batteries to help the battery companies. I dunno too much about this.

That's the thing, this mod requires no batteries. It pulls electricity directly from port of the bottom of the controller to power the motor. All you have to do is move one resistor to a different location.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6055 on: February 18, 2015, 09:03:18 am »

Custodian for a college out there. Awesome benefits and my friend said if i get a job there, I could move in with them since they live near by.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

bobster

« Reply #6056 on: February 18, 2015, 09:04:42 am »

Custodian for a college out there. Awesome benefits and my friend said if i get a job there, I could move in with them since they live near by.
Sounds awesome! Good luck man!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

kashell

« Reply #6057 on: February 18, 2015, 09:17:07 am »
Good luck on the job!

I'm home from work for the third day in a row! Monday was President's Day. Yesterday the entire city was shut down. Today, I went for a test drive and after slipping, sliding and spinning I decided that it may not be worth it to venture downtown. My manager and nearly everyone else in my department is staying home today, too.

bobster

« Reply #6058 on: February 18, 2015, 09:20:48 am »
Good luck on the job!

I'm home from work for the third day in a row! Monday was President's Day. Yesterday the entire city was shut down. Today, I went for a test drive and after slipping, sliding and spinning I decided that it may not be worth it to venture downtown. My manager and nearly everyone else in my department is staying home today, too.
Nice! Here's hoping you don't have to work from home. Make sure to play lots of video games for those of us stuck at work  :P. Aren't you in the south somewhere though?
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6059 on: February 18, 2015, 09:40:33 am »
heh!

the amount of snow that closes down cities in TN, is - to folks like bob, redblaze, tom, and myself -

"getting off easy" from a *real* snowstorm...not even schools would close! :P

it's all good though - when I lived in W. Palm Beach, FL, I remember the "old-timers" reminiscing about the great 'blizzard' that shut down their airports & everything else 20 years ago...less than 1/2" of snow :o

me?

i prefer my white stuff on my mirrors over that on the ground ;)

Quick anime/game question:

what's the (condensed version) of what the anime called Bleach is about & how is it and how are the Bleach video games?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"