Author Topic: stagecoachkid  (Read 2846 times)

godnightshade

stagecoachkid
« on: November 21, 2012, 11:21:01 pm »
Picked up a number of items from stagecoachkid. Items were priced reasonably, packaged wonderfully, and sent quickly. Everything was in the shape he said and I'm a happy camper.

darko

Re: stagecoachkid
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 09:55:15 am »
Picked up Shingen the Ruler from stagecoachkid. Everything was great and the cart was practically mint condition. Would recommend doing business with him!

scott

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 09:09:58 pm »
Picked up Final Fantasy Advance IV and V from him via the forums. Shipped quickly and gave me updates constantly. I'd totally buy something else from him again down the road!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 01:19:11 pm »
Bought some games from him in person. Made me a good deal!

ko1ru

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 10:03:51 am »
Bought Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls and Final Fantasy VI Advance for a very reasonable price from stagecoachkid.  Super nice guy, sent several updates about shipping, and both carts are in great shape.  Would definitely buy from again!  :)

darko

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 12:54:26 pm »
Did an in-person deal with stagecoachkid. He's trustworthy and very reasonable.

haloofthesun

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 10:16:06 pm »
Just bought a few games from him. This was my first time buying from a non-store and just an individual. He was very kind and helpful, and his prices are very reasonable!

scott

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2013, 12:28:57 am »
Bought Secret of Mana from him. The saves were acting up, so he ran it through the paces to make sure it wasn't faulty. Good guy and great seller!

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 08:52:10 pm »
Just got a butt load of all the games I couldn't afford but he made them affordable! better condition then he stated.. Would highly recommend.. already bought more games to be here this week.. Thanks stagecoachkid :D
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2013, 01:49:00 am »
Just bought Secret of Evermore from stagecoachkid. He was pleasant to work with and the game shipped fast. I would buy from him again in a heart beat.

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2013, 06:01:40 pm »
Bought a few games from him. Very friendly, very fair prices, and very fast shipment. I couldn't ask for more.
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

scott

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2013, 08:13:58 pm »
Another super smooth deal w/ Stagecoachkid. Dude's a class act, for sure!

ko1ru

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2013, 08:57:43 am »
Bought several games from stagecoachkid again: another great experience.  If all the sellers in cyberspace - and IRL for that matter - were as reasonable, thoughtful and genuinely nice as stagecoachkid, the collecting world would be a much happier place.  :)

desocietas

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2013, 01:29:56 pm »
Received some items from stagecoachkid just two days after he dropped it off with the post office.  Reasonable, considerate, prompt seller and would be happy to deal with him again.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 06:19:26 am »
Bought more games from this kat. Great as always.. hope to buy more from him soon!
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren