Author Topic: Recent Additions to Database  (Read 74039 times)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: Recent Additions to Database
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2013, 02:27:37 am »
^Bump^
Recently added swag:

GameStop Bonuses:
Lego Batman Keychain: Batman (Grey Suit)
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Tarot Cards

Movie:
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children: Limited Edition Collector's Set

Please check out the games I have for sale.

karyann

« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2013, 08:58:23 am »
Since there were already a few Pokémon movies, I just added the rest of them. However, I left one/two out for the moment, because I really don't know how to enter it.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M14

This is a 2 movie pack, but it's kinda the same movie, but with a different legendary Pokémon as the main plot...
Pokémon The Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram
Pokémon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom

How should it be entered?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2013, 01:16:03 pm »
I added a couple Swag items to the clothing and food categories:

-Pac-Man Ghost Sours
-NES Controller T-Shirt
-Wii Hat

As well as some Retro Gamer Magazine issues to the Other-Magazine section.

foxhack

« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2013, 03:02:57 pm »
Since there were already a few Pokémon movies, I just added the rest of them. However, I left one/two out for the moment, because I really don't know how to enter it.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M14

This is a 2 movie pack, but it's kinda the same movie, but with a different legendary Pokémon as the main plot...
Pokémon The Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram
Pokémon The Movie: White - Victini and Zekrom

How should it be entered?

Pokemon The Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram / White - Victini and Zekrom.

karyann

« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2013, 03:40:23 pm »
Pokemon The Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram / White - Victini and Zekrom.

Well, that was simple! Thanks  ;D

spac316

« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2013, 05:44:29 pm »
Recently added to the Nintendo eShop Wii U:

NES Remix

mark1982

« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2014, 03:55:17 am »
Just added Evolve in the PS4 Section, for those interested to add into their wish lists  :D

l    l 

spac316

« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2014, 04:23:05 am »
Recently added to the Nintendo eShop Wii U:

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

mark1982

« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2014, 05:12:55 am »
U.S. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes PS4 just added. Japanese cover features Snake and Master Miller, US and UK just feature Snake... Metal Gear fans please update your wish lists  ;)

l    l 

Veilor

« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2014, 01:09:28 pm »
Just joined the site and added some stuff I noticed weren't here.

- All Warcraft books
- All Mass Effect books
- Diablo 3 Tyrael book
- EU PS4 games

More to be added, great site so far and I'll get to my collection soon enough :)

« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2014, 07:41:11 pm »
Just added the following. Each has front and back box covers scanned

PC [NA]

Superbike Challenge

Amiga [NA]

Castles
Frontier: Elite II
Megalomania
Moonbase: Lunar Colony Simulator
Federation
Rules of Engagement
Powermonger
Starglider II

mark1982

« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2014, 07:05:21 am »
Added PS4 Alien: Isolation - New Alien survival horror game by Creative-Assembly, scheduled to be released late 2014. Alien or survival horror fans, update those wish lists  :D

More in the link
http://www.alienisolation.com/en_us/

l    l 

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2014, 09:12:28 pm »
Added PS4 Alien: Isolation - New Alien survival horror game by Creative-Assembly, scheduled to be released late 2014. Alien or survival horror fans, update those wish lists  :D

More in the link

I saw an interview with the creators of this. They make it sound VERY damn good. They said they're huge fans of the original movie, and wanted to make a terrifying, claustrophobic game that mirrored that same feeling the first movie gave you. Instead of being a bad-ass Marine armed to the teeth like in most Alien games, they want to make you a normal person that has to use what's in their environment as their only weapons and tools (again, like the original movie). It just sounds so cool the way the describe it, and the actual excitement in their voice as they tell it. You can really tell it was a labor of love for them.

BTW, I STILL need to play Aliens: Infestation for DS. I've heard from a lot of people that it feels a lot like a 2D Metroid game, which is all I need to hear to want it.

mark1982

« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2014, 12:39:03 am »

More in the link

I saw an interview with the creators of this. They make it sound VERY damn good. They said they're huge fans of the original movie, and wanted to make a terrifying, claustrophobic game that mirrored that same feeling the first movie gave you. Instead of being a bad-ass Marine armed to the teeth like in most Alien games, they want to make you a normal person that has to use what's in their environment as their only weapons and tools (again, like the original movie). It just sounds so cool the way the describe it, and the actual excitement in their voice as they tell it. You can really tell it was a labor of love for them.

BTW, I STILL need to play Aliens: Infestation for DS. I've heard from a lot of people that it feels a lot like a 2D Metroid game, which is all I need to hear to want it.

Agreed, I just hope it turns out to a great survival horror game. I like that fact that you play as Amanda (Ellen Ripley's daughter) and they use the terms "Underpowered & Unprepared" rather than some marine that shoots anything that moves. Really gives off that whole Alien atmospheric feel of the first movie. Keeping an eye out for this title to see what it will become.
  l    l 

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2014, 10:32:49 pm »
Added "Dungeons & Dragon: Chronicles of Mystara" the the Xbox Live Arcade [NA] section. I saw it for every other platform, but not Xbox.

http://vgcollect.com/item/53872