Author Topic: Recent Additions to Database  (Read 72901 times)

90snostalga

Re: Recent Additions to Database
« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2014, 03:08:04 am »
Picked up Mass Effect and Gears of War for the 360.  Thanks to everyone who helped with my 360 wish list on the forums.  These were pretty cheap so I got them first.  :)

karyann

« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2014, 11:19:07 am »
I added 14 more Steam games and DLC packs to the Steam category, and fixed up several that were just barebones entries with no dates and the wrong cover artwork.

I'm tired. :p

You earned your nap ;)

tpugmire

« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2014, 12:14:07 pm »
I added a handful of Wii U eShop games before work this morning.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

90snostalga

« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2014, 01:20:07 pm »
I"m sorry I posted that to the wrong forum.  I was half asleep sorry

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #139 on: February 01, 2014, 07:41:42 am »
Added some digiblast, mega duck, cougerboy games

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2014, 05:05:47 pm »
I have added a few Dreamcast titles over the last week or two. I will continue adding more new titles and variants as the weeks go by.

Pretty slow going because I have a crazy job and a family I love to spend time with. Oh and I like to play video games with my free time (not that I know what free time is any longer).

I would love to get the Dreamcast section robust. I have a soft spot for it in my heart.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2014, 05:39:28 pm »
I have added a few Dreamcast titles over the last week or two. I will continue adding more new titles and variants as the weeks go by.

Pretty slow going because I have a crazy job and a family I love to spend time with. Oh and I like to play video games with my free time (not that I know what free time is any longer).

I would love to get the Dreamcast section robust. I have a soft spot for it in my heart.

Welcome to the Site DreamsDied13101!    ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2014, 12:46:20 pm »

Welcome! And thanks for expanding the Dreamcast section  :D

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2014, 12:44:27 pm »
Thanks everyone for the friendly welcome!

Just out of curiosity (because I have no clue how the site is managed) - is there any thought or is it currently being handled that there are subject experts for each console or for each manufacturer?

If not - it might be nice to split up the edit requests and tasks based on this. There could be a Nintendo expert, or a Gamecube expert or something of that sort.

Just a suggestion and not trying to say the site is currently not working properly. I love this site since I stumbled upon it!

EDIT: Sorry, but I can't seem to find a link anywhere of how to donate or support the site. How does that work. I'm sure it is right in front of my face and I am just overlooking it.

EDIT: Sorry just found it. You might make that easier to find. Maybe I'm just stupid!  ;D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 12:49:36 pm by DreamsDied13101 »
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01

mark1982

« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2014, 04:24:10 pm »
Added Murdered: Soul Suspect to the PS4 section, scheduled to be released in June. Looks like an interesting Ghost thriller action game. Add to your wishlists if interested, I know I am  :D

l    l 

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #145 on: February 13, 2014, 08:13:23 am »
Added some Philips in2it cards in other. So VG is one of the few or only database with those cards  ;)

mark1982

« Reply #146 on: February 13, 2014, 02:21:06 pm »
Added Bound by Flame for the PS4. Game was just announced recently for the PS4 platform and will release in Spring 2014.

For those interested: http://boundbyflame.com/#p1

"Developed by Spiders Studio for PC, PS3, PS4 and Xbox 360, Bound by Flame is a heroic fantasy RPG that has you playing as a mercenary possessed by a demon in flames. In the grasp of the demon, you must choose between the demonic power within you, and your humanity. Should you choose the latter, you must repel the demonic influence and develop truly heroic skills. "

Reminds me of fable meets Witcher or Dragon Age.

l    l 

mark1982

« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2014, 11:03:55 am »
The Evil Within added to the PS4 section, one of my most anticipated titles for 2014. The new survival horror game from legendary director, Shinji Mikami will be released in NA on August 26, mark your calendars folks.

Official box art was just released today. Looks great :) PS4 gonna have a lot of goodness in 2014.

l    l 

« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2014, 11:57:44 am »
Added Mario Kart 8 [EU] with that sexy finalized cover.
Added Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze [EU]

Added 3-4 Game & Watches the other day when I was going through cleaning/updating that section.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #149 on: February 15, 2014, 11:58:51 pm »
Added "Nintendo 3DS Universal Clean & Protect Kit" to the "Nintendo 3DS Accessory" category

http://vgcollect.com/item/55461