Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 279923 times)

scott

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2013, 12:32:53 pm »
Just rewatched The Untouchables last night. I really do like that movie, even though its not historically accurate in the slightest.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

darko

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2013, 03:56:09 pm »
Come on man...you're killing me. The only way I believe something as historical truth is when Hollywood tells it to me through a film inspired by actual events!

kirbysuperstar

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2013, 12:44:44 am »
I've been watching Steins;Gate in the last day or two. Hot damn do I ever love it.

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2013, 08:42:41 pm »
Will be watching "The Dictator" As soon as my wife finishes up her College homework... I doubt she will like it stays away from that crass humor...
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2013, 09:15:29 pm »
saw the Expendables 2 yesterday. fucking badass

soera

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2013, 10:57:14 pm »
Watched Possession. Was really good. Im starting to try to watch more movies. :)

ko1ru

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2013, 10:00:13 am »
Watched Possession. Was really good. Im starting to try to watch more movies. :)

Andrzej Zulawski's Possession with Isabelle Adjani?  Surreal 80's horror flick?  If so, super good film.

soera

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2013, 10:44:46 am »

scott

« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2013, 10:55:52 am »
Soera doesn't "get" old movies.  :P

darko

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2013, 10:56:10 am »
I watched Beasts of the Southern Wild and Life of Pi last weekend. They were both pretty good. The CGI in Life of Pi was incredible (and I usually hate CGI).

tripredacus

« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2013, 09:09:08 pm »
I've been on a VHS kick recently. I've got about 80+ on my watch list. The last one was The Day the World Ended. The movie title is not really relevent to the movie itself, but it was decent. Definately one where you could go either way with the ending.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_World_Ended

Wiki doesn't help much here. Basically, the monster is supposed to be the kid's real dad. But at the end you are left wondering whether the monster was really that, or a manifestation of the child's mind.

« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2013, 11:44:49 pm »
lol you were on a VHS kick... An I watched a movie called V/H/S this movie was well thought up may be semi indie movie but some of the scenes will definetly cringe.. This is on Netflix if you have it.
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

darko

« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2013, 12:03:17 am »
I watched Lincoln last Saturday. I enjoyed it but honestly don't think it deserves to win Best Picture.

scott

« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2013, 09:39:01 am »
We went to see the RiffTrax of Plan 9 from Outer Space last night. It was a lot better than I expected it to be. I never was a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000, but it was funny. They dragged the whole thing on a bit long though and could have done without the skits, short film or most of the pre show.

« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2013, 09:43:46 pm »
Revisiting anime favorites with Code Geass, Witch Hunter Robin, and Gurren Lagann. Sort of a mini-tribute to Bandai?