Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 275979 times)

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 01:30:29 pm »
I just watched Ted. If anyone hasnt seen it, Im going to say its a must see. One of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Its simply as fantastic as I thought it was going to be. :D
I've been meaning to see this and is on my list :)
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 01:50:42 pm »
I just watched the 1st (3) episodes of "Ghastly Prince Enma: Burning Up" last night, and -being old enough to "get" & appreciate its references...I'm loving it and LMAO every few minutes :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 09:16:16 pm »
I just watched Ted. If anyone hasnt seen it, Im going to say its a must see. One of the funniest things I have seen in a while. Its simply as fantastic as I thought it was going to be. :D

Yep, pretty dang funny.

foxhack

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 09:29:22 pm »
Seth McFarlane.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thanks.

soera

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 10:34:46 am »
Im not a fan of Family guy at all. It has nothing to do with that crap. Its just an awesome movie. :)

blipcs76

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 10:42:52 am »
Seth McFarlane.

Yeah, I tired of this guy about 5 years ago.  What used to be a fun show with many pop-culture jokes evolved into offensive garbage completely dependent on pop-culture. 

blipcs76

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 10:45:04 am »
Last movie: Looper.  An excellent, though slow at times, sci-fi thriller.
Last anime: Demon King Daimao. Not very original, but fun and amusing.

scott

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 10:54:59 am »
Last movie I watched: 007: You Only Live Twice.
Last Anime Movie: Cowboy Bebop: the Movie
Last Anime Series: Girls Bravo (Super Funny)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 10:56:12 am »
Seth McFarlane.

Yeah, I tired of this guy about 5 years ago.  What used to be a fun show with many pop-culture jokes evolved into offensive garbage completely dependent on pop-culture.

Yep, pretty much...

IMNSHO - I believe that King of the Hill has *MUCH* better humor, writing, and tightly-scripted, and cleverly-implemented & well thought-out ways of touching on & dealing w/ serious, current, and relevant issues ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 11:47:31 am »
I honestly dont like any of the modern "funny" cartoons. South park is just stupid, Family guy and American dad have no real purpose and Futurama is just boring. The last "funny" cartoon to me was Beavis and Butthead. Probably cause I knew too many people that really did remind me of the pair.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 01:10:54 pm »
I honestly dont like any of the modern "funny" cartoons. South park is just stupid, Family guy and American dad have no real purpose and Futurama is just boring. The last "funny" cartoon to me was Beavis and Butthead. Probably cause I knew too many people that really did remind me of the pair.

I love every one of those cartoons. Beavis & Butt-Head and Simpsons also included.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 01:47:50 pm »

I love every one of those cartoons. Beavis & Butt-Head and Simpsons also included.

Me too, but I'm a idoit.  And Ted was one of the funniest movies I've seen in 10 years.

foxhack

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 05:21:45 pm »
IMNSHO - I believe that King of the Hill has *MUCH* better humor, writing, and tightly-scripted, and cleverly-implemented & well thought-out ways of touching on & dealing w/ serious, current, and relevant issues ;D
King of the Hill was a sitcom in animated form. Silly at times but much more grounded in reality.

I tell you what.

ko1ru

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2013, 10:50:00 am »
Going to see The Hobbit in the theatre today (regular 'ol 2D plox).
Last anime I watched was Black Blood Brothers. 

I prefer darker, more serious anime with supernatural and/or period themes.  And I despise 99% of what's on television, including all those idiotic cartoons (Family Guy, South Park, etc.).

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2013, 12:15:21 pm »
In a few hours, I'm going to see A Haunted House with my fiance. Hope it's as good as the trailer looked, because it IS made by the same people who created the Scary Movie series.

Anybody interested in it, I'll post afterwards what my thoughts on it are haha.