Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280195 times)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2013, 07:51:30 pm »
finished up
BTOOOM!
ChäoS;HEAd
Trigun: Badlands Rumble

Just recently finished the Valkyria Chronicles series (didn't know it existed until recently) and have now moved on to Kurozuka.  Dark and effed up anime FTW.   8)

Honestly I forgot all about the Valkyria Chronicles anime also, I looked up Kurozuka and it sounds very interesting so thanks for adding 2 animes to my backlog now.

« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2013, 12:16:27 pm »
watched looper last night
like all time travel movies its flawed. (like terminator)
other than that it was a good movie

ko1ru

« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2013, 04:00:37 pm »
Just recently finished the Valkyria Chronicles series (didn't know it existed until recently) and have now moved on to Kurozuka.  Dark and effed up anime FTW.   8)

Honestly I forgot all about the Valkyria Chronicles anime also, I looked up Kurozuka and it sounds very interesting so thanks for adding 2 animes to my backlog now.

Hey, no problem.  ;p

I just finished Kurozuka last night, and I have to say it's among my favourites now.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2013, 08:48:13 pm »
finished Black Lagoon

jcalder8

« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2013, 10:47:08 pm »
I watched Wreck-It-Ralph again with my son last night. I think I enjoyed it more this time than when we saw it in the theater.

« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2013, 12:38:02 pm »
finished Black Lagoon

Love the crap out of this series. I wish they'd hurry up and get Roberta's Blood Trail out in the US, though.

htimreimer

« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2013, 02:44:47 pm »
finished Black Lagoon
black lagoon is so good

« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2013, 04:02:42 pm »
Started up Get Backers a couple days ago. Almost forgot how awesome it is, and I don't even usually like shonen.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2013, 06:24:33 pm »
finished Black Lagoon

Love the crap out of this series. I wish they'd hurry up and get Roberta's Blood Trail out in the US, though.
I think it was just released on Hulu I know it had episode 5 of it play as soon as it finished the main series and I saw it added the other 4 the other day in my Queue(sp?)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2013, 03:50:52 pm »

Just finished watching this last night. Pretty dang good. Much better than the first part, which I felt was far too drawn out and got boring. This one was action packed. And it had not 1, but 2 amazing gritty fights between an old-man Batman and The Joker, and Batman and Superman.

And for those, like me, that didn't appreciate Frank Miller's artwork in the original graphic novel, thankfully it has the normal DC Animated movie quality to it.

The Joker's voice seemed off, though. I guess I've just been spoiled for too long by Mark Hammil's portrayal.

It's available on Netflix, that's where I got it. Check it out.

Anyone else watch it? What are your thoughts on it?

htimreimer

« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2013, 10:59:00 am »
i just finished i spit on your grave (1978), this movie is a r&r film, it's arguably one of the best r&r films out there because its so raw in its performances, the movie is not for weak stomachs and its not for everybody also dont ask for the approval of critics because they hate this film

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2013, 05:52:38 pm »
i just finished i spit on your grave (1978), this movie is a r&r film, it's arguably one of the best r&r films out there because its so raw in its performances, the movie is not for weak stomachs and its not for everybody also dont ask for the approval of critics because they hate this film
I think I saw the remake of this not to long ago...

Watching Magi - an different offset to the alladin story that we hear of.
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2013, 09:18:33 pm »
I watched Sword of the Stranger again earlier this week. And then I watched Taken 2 yesterday, and kind of wish I had not.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2013, 02:34:41 am »
I was lazy as balls today.  I watched Matrix: Reloaded, Matrix: Revolutions and Aliens all today. I'd never seen Aliens. To be honest, I was a little let down. I guess I just had it built up too much in my head.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2013, 12:40:43 pm »
Aliens is an awesome action movie with just enough horror added to it. Great special effects that still hold-up today, too. And such memorable scenes.

Oh well, to each their own. But I bet the scene with the android dying and spilling out everywhere will never leave your memory.