Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280184 times)

soera

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #390 on: February 12, 2014, 12:00:02 pm »
I watched The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift for the ~10th time yesterday and I don't know what I liked so much about that movie. Pretty sure I liked it only because it's in Japan :P Oh young me.

I have watched all the Fast and the Furious movies multiple times but this one. I absolutely hate Lil Bow wow.

scott

« Reply #391 on: February 12, 2014, 02:50:47 pm »
I really liked Tokyo Drift, not as much as the others, but I did.

Actually Han is one of my favorite newer characters. I felt really bad for him in 6.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #392 on: February 13, 2014, 01:41:02 pm »
I just watched Thelma & Louise, that movie is ridiculous. 

The decisions people make in that movie feel like they are all there to push an idea instead of tell a story.

I didn't hate it, but I don't see why people say it's great, or even good for that matter.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #393 on: February 15, 2014, 03:31:45 am »
Saw a good amount of The Man Of Steel.  The movie was all right...  Not really a Superman fan, but at least the enemy isn't Lex Luthor this time around.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #394 on: February 18, 2014, 08:29:53 pm »
Clerks and Chasing Amy
Thoughts on both 9/10 will watch again.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #395 on: February 18, 2014, 09:37:25 pm »
Clerks and Chasing Amy

It's a crime you waited so long. Have you seen Mallrats?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #396 on: February 18, 2014, 09:39:41 pm »
I love most of the "View Askew" Kevin Smith movies, but not so much with Chasing Amy. I never was into romantic comedies (even if it's a strange romantic situation).

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #397 on: February 18, 2014, 10:59:09 pm »
I love most of the "View Askew" Kevin Smith movies, but not so much with Chasing Amy. I never was into romantic comedies (even if it's a strange romantic situation).
I actually watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back yesterday. The rediculousness of it makes it so awesome. Other than that Mallrats is my favorite.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #398 on: February 19, 2014, 12:15:42 am »

I'm quite late on watching this one. But it was the misleading artwork on the cover. I always thought this was a kiddied-down version of the Avengers, like that awful Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon. While this is perfectly fine for children to watch, there's plenty here for comic fans to love. I really liked this one.

It's set in a dystopian future where Ultron rules the Earth and the Avengers and other super-heroes have been killed off. Only some of the Avengers' children have survived with an aging Tony Stark to watch over and hide them from Ultron. But they are eventually discovered after a returning, and damaged Vision arrives to their hideaway. Tony Stark dons the Iron Man armor one last time to defend them all, only to be captured. The children of the Avengers must follow in their parents' footseteps in order to rescue Tony Stark and take-down Ultron. New and old faces show up along the way. Nicely wrapped up with a rampaging Hulk.

Watch this one if you like animated comic features at all.

scott

« Reply #399 on: February 19, 2014, 10:27:07 am »

I pretty much love all the Jay and Bob movies. But most of Smiths other stuff I had trouble getting into. I guess it's a good thing it "retired" from directing.

Veilor

« Reply #400 on: February 19, 2014, 10:33:12 am »
I recently watched Escape Plan with Stallone & Schwarzenegger, it was actually quite good.

scott

« Reply #401 on: February 19, 2014, 11:03:48 am »
The girlfriend watched The Lucky One last night while I worked on game box artwork. I guess I kinda "watched" it while doing my own thing. It wasn't super horrible, but def not something I'd go out of my way to watch.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #402 on: February 19, 2014, 10:40:11 pm »
Clerks and Chasing Amy

It's a crime you waited so long. Have you seen Mallrats?
keep in mind I was 3 years old when Clerks first came out. Mallrats I have yet to see mainly because I haven't seen it featured on Netflix nor have I seen the DVD anywhere. The next ones I'm watching are Clerks 2 and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, I will get to that and dogma soon though... I think that it's actually a bigger crime that I live in New Jersey and  starting to finally watch them, but hey better late than never.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:46:02 pm by redblaze57 »

« Reply #403 on: February 19, 2014, 11:14:35 pm »
me and my wife are currently watching outnumbered

90snostalga

« Reply #404 on: February 19, 2014, 11:30:38 pm »
I actually watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back yesterday. The rediculousness of it makes it so awesome. Other than that Mallrats is my favorite.

Clerks 2 is one my favorite movies of all time, and my favorite Kevin Smith movie.