Author Topic: Wrestling Thread!  (Read 91149 times)

Re: Wrestling Thread!
« Reply #165 on: November 03, 2015, 08:36:35 pm »
The only thing I currently find interesting is this Alberto Del Rio/Zeb Colter partnership.

« Reply #166 on: November 03, 2015, 11:33:58 pm »
The only thing I currently find interesting is this Alberto Del Rio/Zeb Colter partnership.

They were a thing before I got back into watching wrestling earlier this year, so I don't know exactly what they were like, but I guess from what I understand is that Colter's schtick is kinda the "'Murrica" parody, which of course would make the Mexican Del Rio an enemy, but I'm kinda liking their shtick of America and Mexico joining together and Del Rio is a pretty solid wrestler.  I'll take anything that gets me to see less Cena I think lol

« Reply #167 on: November 05, 2015, 03:26:58 pm »
WOW! Seth Rollins ****** his knee up badly and is gonna be out for NINE months, they stripped him of the title already.

doafan

« Reply #168 on: November 05, 2015, 07:14:34 pm »
WOW! Seth Rollins ****** his knee up badly and is gonna be out for NINE months, they stripped him of the title already.

Just wondering who is gonna be the new champ and most of all in which event they will decide who will be the new owner of this one, don't want to see Cena again with it and do really hope that they give Reigns a chance for the title  ;)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #169 on: November 05, 2015, 07:27:44 pm »

Just wondering who is gonna be the new champ and most of all in which event they will decide who will be the new owner of this one, don't want to see Cena again with it and do really hope that they give Reigns a chance for the title  ;)

For once, we have a guarantee that it won't be Cena since he has a new reality show he's the star of that he's filming, and is taking time off for it.

doafan

« Reply #170 on: November 05, 2015, 07:40:03 pm »
For once, we have a guarantee that it won't be Cena since he has a new reality show he's the star of that he's filming, and is taking time off for it.

Sir you have just done my day, that's the best new that I have heard in all day.

« Reply #171 on: November 05, 2015, 07:52:19 pm »
Looks like the upcoming survivor series will have an event to declare the new champion.  Really sucks to see this happen to Rollins.  He's a great wrestler and a top notch heel champion.  Also, damn Seth is a worker.  He wrecks his knee, but keeps going with a huge slam to Kane.

I could see the champion being Sheamus for now with him cashing in.

doafan

« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2015, 02:46:50 pm »
Have to admit that am not a big fan of Smackdown at least not anymore but yesterday's main event had my complete attention cause both wrestlers are right now my favorites also wasn't totally convinced about the results, really want to know how the WWE is gonna manage the Ambrose/Owens feud, they can get the attention of lot of people if they do things right  ;)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #173 on: November 06, 2015, 04:30:08 pm »
I REALLY hope we don't get Lesnar back as a part-time champ. If they feel the need to put the belt on him, then he needs to actually make an appearance more than once every couple of months.

« Reply #174 on: November 11, 2015, 10:29:07 am »
I REALLY hope we don't get Lesnar back as a part-time champ. If they feel the need to put the belt on him, then he needs to actually make an appearance more than once every couple of months.
He's been pretty active ever since he announced re-signing to the WWE and never going back to UFC. Quite frankly, I don't want to see more of him because his "special attraction" status is admirable. He is quite literally a beast, and watching him in the ring is always exciting. His match against Cena at SummerSlam last summer was the best thing ever.

doafan

« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2015, 01:39:57 pm »
His match against Cena at SummerSlam last summer was the best thing ever.

Even better than his match against Golberg at Wrestlemania XX ?, come on this has to be the best match of Lesnar they even had Stone Cold Steve Austin as the special guest referee  ;D

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2015, 01:55:48 pm »
His match against Cena at SummerSlam last summer was the best thing ever.

Even better than his match against Golberg at Wrestlemania XX ?, come on this has to be the best match of Lesnar they even had Stone Cold Steve Austin as the special guest referee  ;D

Are you serious? That was one of the biggest disasters of a match in WWE history. It's notorious. It lasted under 3 minutes. And in that 3 minutes they took a while to even lock up. And this was a match-up that fans had dreamed about. Soooo disappointing.

doafan

« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2015, 02:28:35 pm »

Are you serious? That was one of the biggest disasters of a match in WWE history. It's notorious. It lasted under 3 minutes. And in that 3 minutes they took a while to even lock up. And this was a match-up that fans had dreamed about. Soooo disappointing.

Damn it seems that I need to practice my sarcasm in English or at least learn how to apply properly into the sentences, sorry this is not my primary language  :-\

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2015, 03:04:01 pm »
Yeah, totally missed the sarcasm.

doafan

« Reply #179 on: November 13, 2015, 07:55:22 pm »
Ten years ago this dude passed away and since his depart the WWE has not been the same, have seen a lot of wrestlers with attitude, strength, passion, dedication but no one can match him, he had all this attributes and really loved the business, when I was younger used to go to the arenas of my city every time that he came with Art Barr, at that time they where known as La Pareja del Terror, man how much I miss those good times still remember when my mom told me about his dead I totally cried like a fucking kid  :'(