Author Topic: Wrestling Thread!  (Read 91739 times)

doafan

Re: Wrestling Thread!
« Reply #285 on: March 01, 2016, 01:44:22 pm »
I'm really liking the team Y2AJ. My guess is that The Dudleyz win the titles from New Day next week. And then we'll have The Dudleyz vs. Y2AJ at WrestleMania for the titles

+1 also we need more matches for the main event which by the way as far as I know there are only two official matches, three if we count the one of the divas but this one is not official yet about the last Smackdown the match between The Big Show vs. Kevin Owens was unexpected as well the way how the battle ended, glad that we had a rematch at RAW where the Big Show had his payback just wonder if we are going to have a third match  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #286 on: March 01, 2016, 01:51:58 pm »
^ Well of course, both men are even right now, so we have to have a Big Show vs. KO match again.

doafan

« Reply #287 on: March 01, 2016, 02:01:46 pm »
Really hope that we can have the rematch at the next show and not at Wrestlemania, by the way what the hell is Owens doing at Raw ?, wasn't he supposed to be part of the roster of Smackdown  :-\

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #288 on: March 01, 2016, 02:03:58 pm »
Raw and Smackdown haven't had separate rosters for years.

doafan

« Reply #289 on: March 01, 2016, 02:16:40 pm »
Damn it, guess that I miss those old days where we had rosters for each show and we had fights between companies, hope that we can have this kind of fights again if Shane takes control of RAW  8)

« Reply #290 on: March 01, 2016, 06:15:17 pm »
Yeah I wasn't sure about the AJ and Jericho teamup, but I think Jericho is working extra hard lately to look good with AJ.  I remember him being abit slower when he came back, but alot of his moves are looking good.

Also I think AJ Styles has one of the best looking punches in the business right now with that high flying drop punch.  It makes Reigns punch look like a joke lol

doafan

« Reply #291 on: March 02, 2016, 09:19:27 pm »
This is quite unexpected but there will be another event before Wrestlemania and it will be exclusively of the WWE Network, am talking about Roadblock it will take place this next March 12 where at the moment two matches has been officially announced, have to admit that never heard of this one before but in my opinion they should better focus at April's main event we are almost one month before this one and only four matches has been announced

Triple H (c) vs. Dean Ambrose, Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
The Revival (Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson) vs. Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady, Tag team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship

Triple H vs. Roman Reigns, Singles match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon, Hell in a Cell match; if Shane wins he gets control of Raw.
Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman), No Holds Barred Street Fight
Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Sasha Banks, Triple Threat Match for the Divas Championship where if Ric Flair interfere during the match, Charlotte automatically will lose her title.

There are also some rumors at the web page that I follow where they had some some pretty bizarre ideas for another matches and have to say that I totally love them, a fight between Aj Styles vs Kevin Owens for the Intercontinental Championship isn't bad and it will be fucking awesome cause if we remember KO was the one who throw outta the ring AJ at Royal Rumble so yhet can continue the feud but the match that really expect to happen is a Tag Team between Jericho and AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn, yeah I know it's kinda impossible but I don't lose the hope.

« Reply #292 on: March 03, 2016, 12:37:14 am »
Interesting for them to shoehorn another event in out of the blue.  I'm not against it, but after reading an article, it does show a lot of the problems they are having right now.  HHH vs Ambrose is pointless.  For one, it kinda reopens the wound that Ambrose will not be fighting HHH at Mania.  Most people wanted him or Lesnar over Reigns by a big margin.  It's also incredibly obvious that Ambrose is gonna lose.  He's set to fight at Mania against Lesnar, that's where the heat is building, and the top brass want HHH vs Reigns to headline.  It's most likely HHH is going to get beat up to the point that Ambrose looks like he could win, but Lesnar runs in and disqualifies him so that he can guarantee his match against Ambrose.  There is no goodwill built here to not make the fans boo Reigns at Wrestlemania.

Oh well, whatever lol Either we are in for a crazy twist, or we see WWE build up no extra hype for Wrestlemania, making that match pointless.

As for the other match, kinda curious if Enzo and Colin will take the belts.  The talk was that they were likely gonna move up the roster to the main show.  Maybe they take the belts, hold onto them as they debut on the main show, get like a month with the belts before losing them and then sticking to the main roster.

Zayn does seem to be confirmed to show up at Wrestlemania.  I'm curious if we'll see him show up in the next month to get that rivalry with Owens going again and have him give a shot at the IC belt at Mania.  Don't think Owens has any real beef going on right now with anyone more than usual, so this is probably perfect.  I imagine Owens will still retain, but make it all big enough to keep the heat going afterwards.

*EDIT*
The more I think about it, the more I really want Ambrose vs Reigns.  Ambrose wins and in the process it breaks Reigns.  Play with the crowd hate he gets, maybe even turn him heel, have him be tired of getting screwed over, now at 2 Wrestlemanias.  I know it won't happen, because they built him up as the family loving, great father, good friend, almost super babyface (Cause he does totally like heel/anti-hero type stuff sometimes).  They spent too much time on that to shift him and I don't think he has the acting chops, unless they play him more as like a silent bruiser like Brock.  But I think it would be great.  Give him an outfit change, nothing major, but a noticeable shift, and a new entrance that doesn't have him being friendly in the crowd.  They were kinda on this path as this anti-authority, "I will destroy everyone", type of guy with the lead up to his belt win, punching McMahon, trashing HHH, I think they could've done it then.  Push the heel angle for awhile, 6 months or longer, and try to then have his friends and family try to redeem him in some way.  Actually build up Roman right before trying to shove him down our throats lol Put him in the pits for a good year and if the fans take to it, then maybe next Wrestlemania he has another shot where people actually care.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 01:28:38 am by kamikazekeeg »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #293 on: March 07, 2016, 01:37:30 pm »
Looking forward to tonight's Raw!

doafan

« Reply #294 on: March 07, 2016, 01:56:36 pm »

+2 also am wondering if the rumor that Mick Foley will be back to Raw this next 14th it's true and more important if he gonna ally with Shane or it will be his personal trainer against the dead mad, I read this one at my favorite Mexican wrestling page and these dudes have predicted a couple of good things  8)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #295 on: March 07, 2016, 02:00:06 pm »

+2 also am wondering if the rumor that Mick Foley will be back to Raw this next 14th it's true and more important if he gonna ally with Shane or it will be his personal trainer against the dead mad, I read this one at my favorite Mexican wrestling page and these dudes have predicted a couple of good things  8)

Well considering how incredibly badly he got his ass kicked by Undertaker in Hell in a Cell, I don't know if that's a good thing for Shane, lol.

doafan

« Reply #296 on: March 07, 2016, 02:07:38 pm »
Well considering how incredibly badly he got his ass kicked by Undertaker in Hell in a Cell, I don't know if that's a good thing for Shane, lol.

Or maybe he will be an special referee, money can buy anything this days but that's besides the point anyway a new match has been announced for the Roadblock event:

Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) vs. Bray Wyatt (with Luke Harper, Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman) Singles match

No belts in the lane but I guess it will be fun to see Lesnar's butt kicked again by the family  ;D

« Reply #297 on: March 08, 2016, 12:04:12 am »
Kinda odd, but it may seem like Gallows and Anderson, alongside Finn Balor, could be coming up to Raw before Wrestlemania 32, with them not going to NXT.  This doesn't mean entirely only working on the main show right away as I think Owens still did some NXT stuff till moving over completely.  I say that because I think they would be missing out on a Nakamura vs Balor match for sure if they did this lol

I missed Raw tonight cause the damn thing didn't record, but I saw that they are building up Zayne coming to the main roster! He came out to help Neville against Owens.  He could even be in it for a shot at the IC belt against Owens at Wrestlemania, possibly turning it into a big group thing for the belt perhaps against some of the other roster, basically what it was like at the last Wrestlemania for the IC belt.

And Jericho has turned on Styles, likely meaning another match of Styles vs Jericho...THE FUCK IS WITH THIS?! Why do we need them to be fighting against each other constantly? I thought the teamup could've been kinda fun for abit, but why is Styles forced to feud with him this much? I want Styles to get some other opponents in there! This is an obnoxious feud lol

doafan

« Reply #298 on: March 10, 2016, 02:09:56 pm »
And Jericho has turned on Styles, likely meaning another match of Styles vs Jericho...THE FUCK IS WITH THIS?! Why do we need them to be fighting against each other constantly? I thought the teamup could've been kinda fun for abit, but why is Styles forced to feud with him this much? I want Styles to get some other opponents in there! This is an obnoxious feud lol

Downloaded this show but being honest haven't seen this match, was only interested in Samy Zain appearance at Raw, had the idea that the prediction from Super Luchas was about to become true, am talking about the possible match again these two versus Jericho and Styles at Wrestlemania but it seems that this will never gonna happen, damn dunno why we have to see again this feud again but it's kinda lame cause at least in my opinion they solved things and they proved their capabilities also these two as a team they have a lot of possibilities, possibilities that practically have been thrown to the trash can, damn I need to get a job as a writer of WWE, got the felling that these bastards had the same writers as Krusty the Clown anyway only want to know if Samy will be the main contender for the IC Championship but still have my doubts about this one, as far as I remember he is supposed to defend the title in a multi-man match at the big event  :-\

« Reply #299 on: March 10, 2016, 08:25:35 pm »
Nice surprise on Smackdown! Neville/Zayn vs Miz/Owens! Looks like this is Zayn coming into the main roster for sure now, likely the next Takeover before Wrestlemania his last big push on NXT.  Also go check out his last match against Samoa Joe on Wednesday.  Does this cool looking DDT on Joe through the corner ropes to the outside.

Hoping we get another surprise on the show since it's the last one before Roadblock this weekend.