Author Topic: End of Month Stats for January, 2013  (Read 1856 times)

scott

End of Month Stats for January, 2013
« on: February 02, 2013, 10:57:50 am »
Alrighty folks, Welcome to February! January was a pretty huge month and we kicked off 2013 with a bang. Lots of records were broken and I think you'll all be impressed too. Really I don't know what to say, it was a pretty amazing month. Here we go!

Users

This month we  broke the 6.8k mark on users with a total of 483 new members joining the site! That's the most new users we've had in a given month since I've started tracking stats and it broke the record of 434 set in February, 2012! Sweet! Welcome to all the new folks!

• Total Registered Users: 6,818
  • New Users: 483
  • Daily Average: 16

Items

But new users isn't the only record broken this month. No no, In January, we broke 36,000 items in the database too! Completely bypassing the 35k mark with 2,075 new items entered into our system! But not only that, we saw 3,304 edits to existing items in the database too, with an average of 107 edits and 67 new items added to the site daily! Sweetness.

• Total Items in Database: 36,594
  • New Items: 2,075
  • Daily Average: 67
  • Edits: 3,304
  • Daily Average Edits: 107

Collections

January saw a lot of record breaking in the Collections department. With all the new users on the site, we saw a pretty big jump in Collection totals this month. We are now sitting at 365,217 items in Collections on VGCollect! And with 39,399 items added to Collections this month, that's a new all time record too! Not only that, the 4,449 items added to Wishlists and the 260 items added to the Sell List are both new records in their own right. I love seeing these totals, I makes me all happy inside and stuff, haha.

• Total Items in Collections: 365,217
  • Total Added to Collections: 39,399
  • Daily Average: 1,271
  • Total Items in Wishlists: 21,714
  • Total Added to Wishlists: 4,449
  • Daily Average Added to Wishlists: 144
  • Items For Sale/ Trade: 1,576
  • Total Added to Sell List: 260
  • Daily Average Added to Sell List: 8

Thanks for an amazing month and awesome start to the new year! You guys are great! And I know I say it all the time, but without you guys, we wouldn't be here. Here's hoping 2013, and our 3rd year is the best ever!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jcalder8

Re: End of Month Stats for January, 2013
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 11:01:33 am »
More great numbers for the site! I love seeing the site grow and all the hard work everyone puts in! :D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: End of Month Stats for January, 2013
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 12:21:38 pm »
More great numbers for the site! I love seeing the site grow and all the hard work everyone puts in! :D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"