Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 170640 times)

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2011, 04:12:06 pm »
I shelved my frankensystem(s) in favor of the X'eye. I recommend it! lol Yea I know no 32x...

I think I'll post pics of my setup later... my gaming isn't isolated to one room though.

atariboy

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2011, 03:46:37 pm »
Those are some great collections, I'm in the process of moving right now and what better time to catalog all the games. I will get some pics up as I'm able. Keep the pics coming I love seeing other peoples Obsessions.. er! Collections.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2011, 11:54:01 pm »
Hmm alrighty.

My top cover is completely yellow whereas the bottom cover is perfectly grey. There's no fade or anything. Both are completely different. I would be surprised if both were made the same way :/

I don't think they added bromine to the bottom half of the case. I've never in my life seen any snes with a discolored bottom.

My SNES, purchased in late '91, possibly early '92.  
Photobucket
Yellowed while sitting in a box in the closet toward the late 90's.  Never saw direct sunlight, nor smoke.

btw, loving everyone's game room/collection pics!

scott

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2011, 08:47:01 am »
Hmm alrighty.

My top cover is completely yellow whereas the bottom cover is perfectly grey. There's no fade or anything. Both are completely different. I would be surprised if both were made the same way :/

I don't think they added bromine to the bottom half of the case. I've never in my life seen any snes with a discolored bottom.

My SNES, purchased in late '91, possibly early '92.  
Photobucket
Yellowed while sitting in a box in the closet toward the late 90's.  Never saw direct sunlight, nor smoke.

btw, loving everyone's game room/collection pics!

Looks like you guys should trade tops and bottoms! ha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2011, 01:38:29 am »
Then one of us ends up with a completely yellow SNES.. eww!  

btw, here is the rest of that pic, a good part of my humble collection.

Photobucket

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2011, 09:52:54 pm »
My game room is for classic gaming (8-32bit) and the rest of my consoles are spread throughout the house. I really don't care for the layout of the room I'm using and plan to change some day in the future, but for now ehhh.

That PC is running Win98 for classic pc gaming goodness! Awesome right?

TG16 rack gets moved around a lot... :/

Spindle is my loose Sega CD and Saturn games...

here is the craptastic futon

Don't really want to take a pic of the entire room for the next ones as they aren't dedicated to gaming...

Computer room

Gaming PC and to the right is my home server.

Converting/Restoring a NES Pro-Play Home Arcade into a Xbox Arcade.

Living room

Bedroom

I think I went overboard with the pics :/

Oh yea!! and since the only pets I have are fish at the moment, I'll post what I caught in my house about a month ago... lol

Lil bastard!!!

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2011, 12:24:23 am »
Awesome possum!

jobocan

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2011, 12:37:53 am »
@pceslayer
Awesome rack there... the TG-16 rack that is, I am a bit jealous, and the SMS shelf too. Cool set-up, quite well organized, love it.

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2011, 01:59:21 am »
Awesome possum!
It's the second one I caught in my house this year!

@jobocan thanks man... As for the TG16 you can find pretty good deals with the folks on the forums of pcenginefx.com.

matt

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2011, 11:16:37 am »
haha I actually have some critter living in my house right now too. I spotted it in the dark with no glasses on and definitely wasn't a mouse. Not to thread hi-jack but how did you catch that thing?

darko

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2011, 11:20:02 am »
@pceslayer The real question is...are you going to keep it?

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2011, 12:16:27 pm »
I ran over and grabbed the lil guy by the tail! when they are young you can walk right up and pick em up as they are not aggressive. They don't bite usually until they are close to full grown, all they do is kinda hiss. You can also set a trap using a leaning garbage can with stairs/ramp and some fresh fruit. Possums can't jump, so once in they can't get back out.

I let him go after subjecting him to my kids and the people at work who poked and harassed him for a good while. lol

scott

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2011, 01:02:16 pm »
You should have dyed him Blue first.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

darko

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2011, 01:10:38 pm »
@scott That would have been cool until he ran across one predator in the wild!

madmax

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2011, 07:09:13 pm »

Still haven't moved in fully. The speakers just went up on the walls, the PS3 needs to be reflowed and then set up. The gamecube isn't staying there as it's useless with the wii right there. NES 101 is next on the list :)

Alex's (GF) family has had tons of video games but then put them in the basement and forget about them. That's where I got the 64 and cube. I also found a snes game and a few 64 games. (playing DK64 as I type this).

The collectibles are still in boxes as they will be put elsewhere to keep the safe and away from the sun. Once I'm properly moved in, I'll take better pictures. It's difficult right now to figure stuff out as I am moving from my own condo to a small room. Everything I own has to fit in here.

Cat picture will come with new set of pictures (Which will also be taken with a real camera, not my phone :P )