Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 179539 times)

pacpix

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #390 on: October 21, 2013, 10:06:06 am »
Great looking collections denniedarko and forte. Just a heads up forte, there are a couple other games besides mega man out there :D
Mega Man 2?
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

90snostalga

« Reply #391 on: October 22, 2013, 06:10:13 pm »
Awwww man!!  FAntastic Mega Man collection and I love the Star Wars case!!!!   I'm jealous. 

htimreimer

« Reply #392 on: October 24, 2013, 03:13:58 pm »
here's my collection, its not the most impressive thing but it works

blipcs76

« Reply #393 on: October 28, 2013, 10:42:35 am »
Here's some updated photos of my game room.  It's been about a year since I last took photos of the collection:

Wide view.  Note the piranha plant scarf my wife made for my last Christmas :)

All of my boxed/CIB NES games and a few carts:

My working arcade games:

Last gen/modern stuff:

Pac Man collection:

Mario collection:

Nintendo/Sega consoles:

Rarer stuff:

Coleco Tabletop Arcade games:

Blaster Master vintage T-shirt:

If I remember right, I got this by sending away for it in promo deal.  Got it from Sunsoft and I don't think I ever wore it.  It's probably extremely rare, but not really a sought after collectible.

soera

« Reply #394 on: October 28, 2013, 11:21:48 am »
That Blaster master shirt is awesome! Id wear that bastard all the time. Im going to have to find me one now. Also Im digging that little game rack in the middle of the room. Its so odd that its really cool on its placement.

blipcs76

« Reply #395 on: October 28, 2013, 01:36:14 pm »
That Blaster master shirt is awesome! Id wear that bastard all the time. Im going to have to find me one now. Also Im digging that little game rack in the middle of the room. Its so odd that its really cool on its placement.

I think I never wore it because it was too small when I was a kid, let alone now :)

The rack in the center works pretty well, but was pretty much put there out of necessity.  Just running out of room with the space I have.  I used to have a Zelda collection between the Pac Man and Mario, but needed the shelf space and had to ditch it.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #396 on: October 28, 2013, 08:26:18 pm »
blipcs76:

YOU ARE A GOD AMONG MEN!

scott

« Reply #397 on: October 28, 2013, 08:32:16 pm »
Love that collection Blipcs76! Super jelly of the Centipede cab!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #398 on: October 28, 2013, 10:10:06 pm »

I think I never wore it because it was too small when I was a kid, let alone now :)

The rack in the center works pretty well, but was pretty much put there out of necessity.  Just running out of room with the space I have.  I used to have a Zelda collection between the Pac Man and Mario, but needed the shelf space and had to ditch it.

What size is the shirt? :o And take credit for that rack where it is. Its cool that way!

« Reply #399 on: October 28, 2013, 11:05:53 pm »
blipcs76 impressive sir!

am jelly over the basement... I wish I could have basements where I live :(

atariboy

« Reply #400 on: October 29, 2013, 07:36:04 pm »
Nice collection blipcs76,  love how neat and organized it looks, Wish mine looked like that.  :P Love seeing pics of other people collections.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

blipcs76

« Reply #401 on: October 30, 2013, 10:09:15 am »
What size is the shirt? :o And take credit for that rack where it is. Its cool that way!

I think it's a youth medium, but I was always big so I have freebies that never fit. I also found vintage Super Mario and TurboGrafx 16 shirts that were too small for me when I was a kid.

Oh, and when I first put that shelf in the middle of the room, after about a week or two I backed into it, sending it toppling over and dumping all of the games out.  It also blew out the cardboard back these type of shelves have, so I had to nail it back together.  I previously had my last/current gen games in the shelf, but I swapped them and the boxes NES games after that incident.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 10:24:16 am by blipcs76 »

blipcs76

« Reply #402 on: October 30, 2013, 10:12:02 am »
Thanks for the comments everyone.  I try to keep everything well-organized, but I had to clean stuff up a bit before I took these pics ;)

pacpix

« Reply #403 on: October 31, 2013, 12:49:29 am »
I just cleaned up my shelves this week so I decided to take some pictures for the thread:

WALL OF GAMES

Wizardry Shrine

CDs and Sports Stuff

Windows 98 Computer (My mom hates this thing)

Mariner Wall

My dog Lucy  :)

Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

blipcs76

« Reply #404 on: October 31, 2013, 09:19:17 am »
Very nice!  I'm digging those shelves, they display everything very nicely.  And I'm jealous of some of that Pac Man merchandise you've got there :)