Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 179708 times)

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #420 on: January 01, 2014, 12:11:39 pm »
I have to ask ... what exactly are those little stands most of the systems are on? I like the thought of them cause my guess is thats where you "store" the cords for the controllers while they are plugged in which is one of my biggest consistency issues is the cord flops wherever.

I get asked about the stands a lot, so a while back I threw together this video about them:

« Reply #421 on: January 01, 2014, 03:05:35 pm »
that looks amazing.
love how all are plugged up and ready to go

also welcome to the site

pacpix

« Reply #422 on: January 01, 2014, 03:58:14 pm »
Wow that is a nice game room!  :o
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

90snostalga

« Reply #423 on: January 01, 2014, 04:26:04 pm »
I don't think I'm in a big enough collecting league to comment on that set up ...   8)

soera

« Reply #424 on: January 01, 2014, 05:57:47 pm »
Changed my room around some and added some stuff. Im going to get more pics for the thread since its the new year!

« Reply #425 on: January 02, 2014, 06:59:24 am »
Incredible GamingTheSystems!!

It's like art, the most simple things and objective are the best, well mess are beautiful sometimes too but this is a very very nice to see and comprehend.

karyann

« Reply #426 on: January 07, 2014, 08:56:57 pm »
Wow, I just realised I never uploaded my pictures last time I said I would.  :-\

The only pictures I have from last year (at my parents' house) are the decoration, but hey... here goes:

The white wall to the right is the projector "screen". We switched the left poster from time to time, but we tried keeping it simple with as less stuff as possible on the walls.

We sticked some New Super Mario wall stickers here and there, I won't show them all but here are some! You can also see some display items and the old projector

More stickers, part of my game collection then, and a gaming chair with built-in speakers in the headrest

So that was my old setup before I moved in with my boyfriend. Now it's not really worth showing, since I only have part of my collection here, and the decoration truly sucks haha. The only thing awesome in my gaming environment right now is the 53 inches Costco bear. :)

« Reply #427 on: January 10, 2014, 02:38:20 am »
I havent posted an update in a while... so what the heck... I cant sleep...

« Reply #428 on: January 10, 2014, 02:46:04 am »
Just started using this site.  Enjoying the thread.  Here's my setup, which has 44 systems that are hooked up and ready to play.  Parts of the game collection are shown in the video.

A thing of beauty!

I went out and bought a few racks after seeing a few of your past videos.

I ran out of velcro straps after a while actually trying to hide the wiring.... mine looks like doo doo  :/
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 02:53:12 am by pceslayer »

90snostalga

« Reply #429 on: January 10, 2014, 02:55:27 am »
@pceslayer  that is amazing!!!   :D 8)

Can I come to your house and play games?  lol

« Reply #430 on: January 10, 2014, 05:53:53 pm »

Thanks.. Needs a lot of work

And yea sure any time
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 05:56:02 pm by pceslayer »

« Reply #431 on: January 10, 2014, 09:43:47 pm »

And yea sure any time

yeah but its a great start
i wish i had a basement or an extra room for gaming

90snostalga

« Reply #432 on: January 11, 2014, 12:42:16 am »

And yea sure any time

Needs a lot of work??????    It looks amazing!!!!  What kind of work does it need?

I do wish you did live near me tho'.  We should like 10 people at least from vg collect and have multi player tournaments and a a lot of fun!   :D

« Reply #433 on: January 11, 2014, 07:13:33 pm »

Needs a lot of work??????    It looks amazing!!!!  What kind of work does it need?

I do wish you did live near me tho'.  We should like 10 people at least from vg collect and have multi player tournaments and a a lot of fun!   :D
My whole house needs work... room has painted (not by me) wood panels instead of drywall... I swear it looks better in pics than in real life! lol

I'd be up to play some online fighters!  Anyone who lives in North FL wants to catch an ass whoopin in some SF3 3rd strike lemme know...

90snostalga

« Reply #434 on: January 12, 2014, 07:43:39 am »

My whole house needs work... room has painted (not by me) wood panels instead of drywall... I swear it looks better in pics than in real life! lol

I'd be up to play some online fighters!  Anyone who lives in North FL wants to catch an ass whoopin in some SF3 3rd strike lemme know...

On you're first game room pic you posted, what the heck is that PICO kids looking laptop thing in the box?