Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 180040 times)

90snostalga

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #450 on: January 21, 2014, 11:54:42 pm »
I'm still awaiting on Captain Soera and General Turfs collection pics?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #451 on: January 22, 2014, 12:39:57 am »
I'm still awaiting on Captain Soera and General Turfs collection pics?
I'm glad I out rank soera.  I need to do some pictures but my room looks like shit. I'm out of space and I refuse to box anything up. I may do a video.  That'll be easier than posting a ton of pictures.

soera

« Reply #452 on: January 22, 2014, 09:22:12 am »
Captain Soera. I like that. I actually am planning to take some pics today and get them up here. :)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #453 on: January 22, 2014, 10:45:53 am »
Captain Soera. I like that. I actually am planning to take some pics today and get them up here. :)

Permission to come aboard, Captain?!

soera

« Reply #454 on: January 22, 2014, 10:56:12 am »
Absolutely! Not sure how long it would take you to get here however but you are welcome anytime :D

jcalder8

« Reply #455 on: January 22, 2014, 11:16:54 am »

You may want to rethink this. There are videos of what soera does with Seamen! LOL ;D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #456 on: January 22, 2014, 12:10:12 pm »

You may want to rethink this. There are videos of what soera does with (sp?)Seamen(sp?)! LOL ;D

xD!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #457 on: January 22, 2014, 12:46:23 pm »
Couple of comics, I see!!! Ha ha ..... ha. I digress ... here are the updated photos.

There ya go. Even a pic of me when I had to show proof that I was the one who got the bonus item on the Nintendo Age secret Santa. :)

90snostalga

« Reply #458 on: January 22, 2014, 01:21:27 pm »
This must be what Heaven looks like  8)  No words to describe this.  Thanks for putting these up.  This was amazing and has me emotional.  Very Very awesome collection.  First Dragon Warrior collection like that I have ever seen.    :D   :D :D :D  It's crazy tho' I pictured you completely different lol.

May I ask how did you get that PlayStation store demo tv thing?

90snostalga

« Reply #459 on: January 22, 2014, 01:23:10 pm »

You may want to rethink this. There are videos of what soera does with Seamen! LOL ;D

Hillarious  ;D  Why does every one pick on the Captain Soera tho?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #460 on: January 22, 2014, 01:24:22 pm »
Looking good, brother Brad!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #461 on: January 22, 2014, 01:26:28 pm »

Clearly, because Soera-Stole-Tenille   :P

soera

« Reply #462 on: January 22, 2014, 01:27:36 pm »
This must be what Heaven looks like  8)  No words to describe this.  Thanks for putting these up.  This was amazing and has me emotional.  Very Very awesome collection.  First Dragon Warrior collection like that I have ever seen.    :D   :D :D :D  It's crazy tho' I pictured you completely different lol.

May I ask how did you get that PlayStation store demo tv thing?

Heh one of the guys on Nintendo Age said he pictured me totally different too. My Dragon warrior collection has been about 2 years in the works (at least 2 dedicated years. A lot of those games/items Ive had for much much longer).

The kiosk was just a lucky sale I ran into about a year ago. Kiosks will pop up from time to time (A lot of people on NA scored Wii kiosks when the Wii U was set to release). You mostly have to be in the right place at the right time. I certainly was for the one I have. Good thing was it was 1 of 2 I was interested in owning (the other being an SMS kiosk which I havent ever seen one in person).

Glad you liked the pics. I was going to wait til I was totally finished with the SMS stuff and gotten a few more of my DQ items in but I can just add those pics in the future. :)

soera

« Reply #463 on: January 22, 2014, 01:28:56 pm »

Clearly, because Soera-Stole-Tenille   :P

I dont think too many people are going to get that reference heh. And thanks buddy. Im glad you like it!

jcalder8

« Reply #464 on: January 22, 2014, 02:14:52 pm »
I guess that looks good sorea..... if AWESOME is your thing!
Is that all in the same room?