Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 178843 times)

karyann

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #615 on: February 04, 2014, 02:02:26 pm »
I'll have to watch the video when I get home, sounds like a good one. :)

I wish I could do a proper one myself, but most of my stuff is in boxes :/

Most of my stuff is 500 kilometers away from me, so I get how you feel :)  I just can't wait to have a proper place to have all my stuff with me. That day will be MAGICAL cue bishoujo pink sparkles

scott

« Reply #616 on: February 04, 2014, 02:31:22 pm »

Most of my stuff is 500 kilometers away from me, so I get how you feel :)  I just can't wait to have a proper place to have all my stuff with me. That day will be MAGICAL cue bishoujo pink sparkles

That's how I felt about setting up my game room.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

scott

« Reply #617 on: February 04, 2014, 02:45:08 pm »
Personally, I would suggest Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride. That game is really really good, and it's on the DS (your favorite system)!

Aww, you noticed :D I'll definitely consider it!

You'll find that my memory is ridiculous and tend to remember things that were said, in passing, over 2 years ago.

anruiukimi

« Reply #618 on: February 04, 2014, 04:44:11 pm »

My stuff WAS about 10000km away, but that was several years ago. Now it's just in a mountain of boxes in my parents shed. I understand entirely, unfortunately. ^^;

90snostalga

« Reply #619 on: February 04, 2014, 05:05:29 pm »
Okay that link definitely looked strange. Does this work better? I took directly the share url.

Awesome Video!   :)  I will have to agree with Soera that the best part was when you were attacked by Yoshi.  At first, I thought you fell or something lol.  The camera shook for a moment and I was confused.  But it was just Yoshi lol.    But love the accent!!   :D  You sound very cute and fun to hang around.   It also reminded me that I want a PSP and a neo geo pocket color very badly

Just curious, Do you use your laptop for gaming?

« Reply #620 on: February 04, 2014, 07:12:31 pm »
Okay that link definitely looked strange. Does this work better? I took directly the share url.

nice video. you have some really cool stuff.
thats a big bear for a such a small room.

bobster

« Reply #621 on: February 04, 2014, 08:10:22 pm »
I just watched your video Karyann, it was really nice! It made me realize I need to get the last story :(
Currently Playing: The Witcher

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #622 on: February 04, 2014, 08:28:02 pm »
Really loving the video tours of the game rooms. now if I would stop being lazy, Clean up and actually shoot some video...

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #623 on: February 05, 2014, 12:04:53 am »
Really loving the video tours of the game rooms. now if I would stop being lazy, Clean up and actually shoot some video...

Dude, did you see mine? There was shit everywhere. If you put it off until you're ready, it'll never happen. Just do it.  :)

It's actually a lot of fun. I'm trying to come up with new ideas to make videos about.  It's hard to fit stuff into my unedited, sloppy format.

90snostalga

« Reply #624 on: February 05, 2014, 05:16:16 am »

Dude, did you see mine? There was shit everywhere. If you put it off until you're ready, it'll never happen. Just do it.  :)

It's actually a lot of fun. I'm trying to come up with new ideas to make videos about.  It's hard to fit stuff into my unedited, sloppy format.

Are you seriously going to do another video Turf?

« Reply #625 on: February 05, 2014, 07:14:04 am »
i need to make a video but too much stuff in the way at the moment.
alot of construction going on. new kitchen counter tos and shelving is blocking the way.
once i have done all that i will make a video.

scott

« Reply #626 on: February 05, 2014, 08:34:27 am »
I'll make sure to check it out as soon as I get home. Love seeing everyone else's game rooms.

Very nice video! I'm going to have to steal the drawers idea from you. I have a bunch of player 2 controllers, memory cards and misc stuff that has no place at the moment.

This has me thinking of making my own video tour, but I'd need to finish setting some things up. I don't have a lot of things out in the open.

karyann

« Reply #627 on: February 05, 2014, 10:27:18 am »
Awesome Video!   :)  I will have to agree with Soera that the best part was when you were attacked by Yoshi.  At first, I thought you fell or something lol.  The camera shook for a moment and I was confused.  But it was just Yoshi lol.    But love the accent!!   :D  You sound very cute and fun to hang around.   It also reminded me that I want a PSP and a neo geo pocket color very badly

Just curious, Do you use your laptop for gaming?

Haha, thanks  :) I got to find a new place for that damn Yoshi before someone gets hurt or eaten alive  :P

I do use my laptop to play some games, but not a lot. Since I use Linux, there are less games available. But I didn't play much from the start anyway, nowadays I mostly play during the holidays and the steam sales. I did play a lot of Starbound in January though, before becoming over-busy with classes.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #628 on: February 05, 2014, 07:23:12 pm »

yeah but I don't want to be tripping everywhere while filming, not to mention the family just got a cat, so I would like to get it so he ( or my dog who is less likely, but very big) couldn't get into too much trouble being in here
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 08:15:48 pm by redblaze57 »

karyann

« Reply #629 on: February 05, 2014, 09:35:49 pm »
thats a big bear for a such a small room.

He is, but since we don't use that corner, he's fine! We actually have 2 of these, but the other one is with the rest of my collection for obvious reasons :P

Very nice video! I'm going to have to steal the drawers idea from you. I have a bunch of player 2 controllers, memory cards and misc stuff that has no place at the moment.

This has me thinking of making my own video tour, but I'd need to finish setting some things up. I don't have a lot of things out in the open.

Please make a video too! It's fun to watch, and I'm sure we mostly don't care about mess :P  I love these drawers things. They don't look that good, but they don't look ugly either. I guess it's a great neutral area. And they sure are really useful!