Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 170685 times)

soera

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #945 on: April 08, 2016, 12:50:47 am »
All right, I got a full set of pics. Here we go.

PS4 game shelf, odds and ends, soundtracks, and my Rayearth!

Bottom half of glass case

Above the TV

Nintendo chest and odds/ends

Close up of SMS set

TV and surrounding

Door back and surrounding

Opening of PS display closet

Part of the PS display closet

PS display closet part 2

PS kiosk, glass case, etc

PS4 controllers, Amiibos, etc

PS1 collection, Pop vinyl, etc

Top half of glass case

Inside wall

Underneath the PS1 kiosk

Seating area

Warmsignal

« Reply #946 on: April 13, 2016, 08:25:21 pm »
So I don't have a game room, but I'm in the experimental phases of putting my game collection into my WoN display. Note that the stuff on the bottom is not my collection, just some empty cases I was storing/hoarding. I'm thinking this thing just might hold the bulk of my collection. Still have to get a few more shelves, and then we'll see. My Nintendo banner for the time being is paper, but I'm going to have a hard plastic one made soon. Consider this a work in progress.

NES seems to dwarf everything else. What can I say? I love me some NES.

rayne315

« Reply #947 on: April 14, 2016, 01:03:10 pm »
So I don't have a game room, but I'm in the experimental phases of putting my game collection into my WoN display. Note that the stuff on the bottom is not my collection, just some empty cases I was storing/hoarding. I'm thinking this thing just might hold the bulk of my collection. Still have to get a few more shelves, and then we'll see. My Nintendo banner for the time being is paper, but I'm going to have a hard plastic one made soon. Consider this a work in progress.

It looks good but personally im not a big fan of doubling up on shelving space. I would have a field day if I had access to those kinds of fancy shelves.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Warmsignal

« Reply #948 on: April 14, 2016, 02:29:29 pm »

It looks good but personally im not a big fan of doubling up on shelving space. I would have a field day if I had access to those kinds of fancy shelves.

Yes, it's a hybrid of display and storage. Being 16 inches deep, I feel like it would be a waste for me to only display one row per shelf. Since I don't have a game room, I want to fit as much of my collection in it as possible and have everything in one place rather than strewn across the house, and just put my favorite stuff on the front rows.  :D

rayne315

« Reply #949 on: April 14, 2016, 04:35:00 pm »

Yes, it's a hybrid of display and storage. Being 16 inches deep, I feel like it would be a waste for me to only display one row per shelf. Since I don't have a game room, I want to fit as much of my collection in it as possible and have everything in one place rather than strewn across the house, and just put my favorite stuff on the front rows.  :D

well put in a post of what it looks like after you get everything in their how you like it!
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #950 on: April 15, 2016, 12:37:26 pm »
Now that I have things slightly more settled, I need to go take pictures of the set up in all of the rooms that have games in them.

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #951 on: April 17, 2016, 11:10:51 am »
Here is a link to my vg collection, showing all of my stuff, and follow my PS2 progress as I attempt to find every game for the system for no reason at all! I have over 325 games, so I have a ways to go. but I am finding games just about every week.

http://vgcollect.com/gallery/Segaomega21
Really nice use of the gallery section in your collection. I haven't seen anyone use it and the pictures look good. I'm going to have to do something similar when ever I finish my collection. Taking photos of half completed shelves isn't too impressive.

Badges

tripredacus

« Reply #952 on: April 26, 2016, 09:54:45 am »
I have started to work on changing a room in my house to be the one specifically for video and computer games. I already have a room just for sports and also one just for Transformers. Anyways, this will be a long project as I only have 3 shelves set up. I plan to also do wall mount shelves along an entire wall but I haven't bought the parts for that yet. It is still mostly in planning stages but I have this one picture so far.

This shelf has boxed computer games, strategery guides, some hardware and boxed consoles. The CD tower to the right is PC games also. On top there is Retron 5 box, some VCS carts, Stonekeep MISB, a gamecube, Nomad and the Phantasmagoria box set. I will take more pictures when I get the first phase of wall shelves up. Right now it is quite messy, so that is why you only get 1 pic.

« Reply #953 on: May 01, 2016, 11:19:12 pm »

Updated my main shelf.
I just realized my SNES-001 is missing from the picture.  >:( Normally it's under the mini SNES because I don't touch it that often, but earlier I had taken it out to play with. Oh well.
Some recent changes since my last update is the Char's Custom GameCube, Game Boy Light (GB Camera is plugged into it), CIB orange GC, more boxed games, more plushes. I also have most of the Disk System flyers now. The other first party flyers out there aren't very interesting.

abe

« Reply #954 on: May 02, 2016, 07:35:44 am »

Updated my main shelf.
I just realized my SNES-001 is missing from the picture.  >:( Normally it's under the mini SNES because I don't touch it that often, but earlier I had taken it out to play with. Oh well.
Some recent changes since my last update is the Char's Custom GameCube, Game Boy Light (GB Camera is plugged into it), CIB orange GC, more boxed games, more plushes. I also have most of the Disk System flyers now. The other first party flyers out there aren't very interesting.

Do you have two AV Famicom systems or is one of those a top-loader NES? ???
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #955 on: May 02, 2016, 10:22:16 am »
The one on top is a NES-101. Bottom is a HVC-101.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #956 on: May 20, 2016, 08:29:46 pm »

Bought a 2nd shelf and my brother helped me with the great cable monster.... So much better now! Originally... all of my stuff was the one on the left...
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #957 on: May 24, 2016, 09:58:56 pm »

well put in a post of what it looks like after you get everything in their how you like it!

Amen, motherfucker!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #958 on: May 24, 2016, 11:01:12 pm »
Did some minor rearranging a few weeks ago and gave my ever expanding its own shelf. That solid black wall is looking quite nice :)

gf78

« Reply #959 on: May 25, 2016, 11:05:53 am »
I don't really have any game room pics anymore since my youngest took that room.   :'(  But I have a couple of nice shelves up in my bedroom full of Star Wars stuff!  I think I'll stick my Star Wars games up there with them and snap a few pics, just so I have something to show on here too.   :P
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us