Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 187004 times)

jcalder8

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2012, 11:32:57 pm »
Looks like a good start toybatsu

zing

« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2012, 12:24:53 pm »

This is pretty tame, mainly because all my games are on shelves in my walk-in closet. This is my Sony 27" CRT, with NES, Super NES, and PSone all connected. I sit on a Sumo Gamer bean bag while playing.

zing

« Reply #182 on: October 16, 2012, 12:32:41 pm »

I see we have the same model TV, although yours appears to be 36"! I actually had a 32", but when I replaced it, I went with the 27" so I could actually carry it up the stairs and move it around: 110lbs compared to 180lbs. The 36" weighs 225lbs if I recall correctly.

Here's an update of mine:

I guess I am not the only one with a TV wearing the Mario hat. Anyone else do this with their hat?

« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2012, 05:24:38 pm »
@zing yea man same TV but bigger and heavier... takes 2 people to move unless you wanna throw out your back lol

I'm looking for the matching stand like you have, but its proving harder than I thought.

And Sony Trinitron's are the best gaming tv's ever! Even the older non flat screen ones are excellent.

thecollector0o7

« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2012, 11:32:26 am »
This isnt my full game room which I will post when I have more time but this is my zelda (game) collection I have swag and books but this is the game part. what ever can be collectors edition is and everything is CIB. for the skyward sword I am missing the version that did not come with the CD though >_> and as you can see a few other games aswell >_<

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 11:34:06 am by thecollector0o7 »

jcalder8

« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2012, 01:03:53 pm »
Those are some great looking Zelda games.

blipcs76

« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2012, 01:51:18 pm »
This isnt my full game room which I will post when I have more time but this is my zelda (game) collection I have swag and books but this is the game part. what ever can be collectors edition is and everything is CIB. for the skyward sword I am missing the version that did not come with the CD though >_> and as you can see a few other games aswell >_<

Excellent Zelda shrine!  You don't seem to be missing much.

thecollector0o7

« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2012, 02:08:40 pm »

Excellent Zelda shrine!  You don't seem to be missing much.

Just a few things here and there but I hope to get them soon. Like zelda 2 and the handheld games and the >_> CDI

« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2012, 05:34:47 pm »

pacpix

« Reply #189 on: November 07, 2012, 06:16:04 pm »
Wow! :o
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

jcalder8

« Reply #190 on: November 08, 2012, 12:01:00 pm »
That's a great looking collection exo but I can only give you a 6.5 out of 10. There are two major problems: you have a Pepsi sign not a coke one, and on this site we make sure that there is at least one animal in our collection photos.

soera

« Reply #191 on: November 08, 2012, 02:50:21 pm »
Jcalder's vote doesnt count! Pepsi will always be > Coke and no animals = clean game room. :)

darko

« Reply #192 on: November 08, 2012, 09:39:51 pm »
no animals = clean game room. :)

Seriously?

« Reply #193 on: November 08, 2012, 10:34:33 pm »
That's a great looking collection exo but I can only give you a 6.5 out of 10. There are two major problems: you have a Pepsi sign not a coke one, and on this site we make sure that there is at least one animal in our collection photos.
I drink neither Coke nor Pepsi due to my carbonation intolerance, but I find that the vintage Pepsi logo is awesome. I do however, have this Coke gem in my room:
http://i.imgur.com/k54Wd.jpg

And here's a picture of little Marshmallow sniffing my weights, JUST FOR YOU, JCALDER.
http://i.imgur.com/mFpeI.jpg

I suggest you give me a re-evaluation! ;)

scott

« Reply #194 on: November 09, 2012, 12:15:30 am »
Oh that's a cool looking cat.  And a snazzy collection too I might add.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread