Author Topic: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 80625 times)

madmax

Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« on: August 21, 2011, 11:11:27 pm »
I didn't see a thread about this and its always fun to show off what you've just added to your collection :)

I was at HMV today and I found a sealed FFXIII, they're pretty hard to find in stores because the greatest hits version of it is out. The seal has a tiny little break in it (really small) but I'll make sure to keep it safe. There is one graded on ebay for $200 and another for $60. Made $30 either way, it'll increase in value.

darko

Re: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:29:46 am »
I picked up a copy of Miracle Piano (NES), Bubble Bobble Old & New (GBA) and Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (GBA) this weekend. Nothing too special but I traded for each from my duplicate NES collection so it was basically free...sort of.

scott

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 01:21:10 am »
I snagged a regular copy of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, hidden behind a bunch of psp games at my local Best Buy.  The greatest hits copy is also out, so I had to snag it when I saw it. Also, I found an original copy of Metal Gear Solid 2: substance for PS2, its in great shape and I've been looking for a copy of it, locally, for years. Found it at a little games store in town for 7 bucks.

All I need now is the document of metal gear solid 2 dvd and ill be happy.... though I real want a copy of the Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence limited edition.... sigh
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 06:08:19 pm »
Speaking of this topic, I thought it would be cool to have a Latest Additions section for each user. I had other similar ideas that would make this sight more social media like this one, but I can't remember any of them :p.

I just added Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Dark Cloud 2, and Twilight Princess for GC. All of them are complete in mint condition.

scott

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 06:57:57 pm »
and Twilight Princess for GC.

The TRUE version of the game!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

atariboy

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 07:29:57 pm »
I just picked up New Super Mario Bros. in card board sleeve for the wii. I looked at the wii games at the local pawn shop and saw it sitting there for $.99. I couldn't get the employee to open the cabinet fast enough. she then told me that she didn't think it worked and didn't know why it was in there, I told her for $.99 I was willing to take the gamble. so I looked through some other games and when I go to purchase it all she ends up giving me the game for free. I take it home and Played with it for 1 1/2 hrs with no problems. Woo-Hoo just scored a great game for free.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 08:26:22 pm »
I just picked up New Super Mario Bros. in card board sleeve for the wii. I looked at the wii games at the local pawn shop and saw it sitting there for $.99. I couldn't get the employee to open the cabinet fast enough. she then told me that she didn't think it worked and didn't know why it was in there, I told her for $.99 I was willing to take the gamble. so I looked through some other games and when I go to purchase it all she ends up giving me the game for free. I take it home and Played with it for 1 1/2 hrs with no problems. Woo-Hoo just scored a great game for free.

I love when stuff like that happens.

I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

darko

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 08:57:56 pm »
I picked up Joe & Mac on the SNES tonight. I played about 10 minutes of it and probably wont put it back in for a long time. Oh well. On a side note, I just beat Ninja Gaiden III (NES) for the first time on the actual NES so I guess that's something!

atariboy

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 11:07:29 pm »
congrats darko, just warm fuzzy feelings when you beat a game with the actual console.

darko

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 01:39:11 pm »
I grabbed Monster Hunter Tri today for $15.00 and Soul Star for the SCD for $4.00. I must be in a buying mood lately.

madmax

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 07:56:52 pm »
This just came in the mail :D

darko

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 10:45:16 pm »
@madmax Are you trying for a complete sealed FF collection?

madmax

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2011, 02:00:46 am »
@darko I wish. Right now I'm going for a complete collection but if I can find sealed games along the way for a good price, I won't turn them down :P

if you look at my collection, I only have 2 sealed games and several complete ones :)

atariboy

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 09:32:27 pm »
Items I got today:
Xbox 360 - L.A. Noire $14.99 Pawn Shop
PS3 - Rock of the Dead - $5.99 Pawn Shop
NDS - Guitar Hero on Tour Decades controller - $.50 Yard sale she took $.50.
Photobucket

NES - World Cup and North and South - $.99 each pawn shop
N64 - Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M. - $1.99 Pawn shop
Sega Genesis - Lightening Force: Quest for the Darknes $.99 Pawn shop
Photobucket

Boxed set of Nintendo Controllers $5 from yard sale. Anyone know why the directional button is flourescent Orange and Buttons are Flourescent Yellow? Lady stated that they were brand new never used that is the way she got them, I've never seen these before, has anyone else?
Photobucket
Photobucket

tpugmire

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2011, 11:11:30 pm »
I think those buttons were in those Doc's Repair Kits that were available back in the day.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com