Author Topic: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 81888 times)

scott

Re: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2011, 07:15:57 pm »
Yea I'm going to order some Game Boy size box protectors soon.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2011, 11:11:18 pm »
I love finding boxed SNES games in the wild..

Snapbucket
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

scott

« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2011, 12:23:13 am »
Oooh Samurai Shodown. I loved and sucked at that game, so much.

« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2011, 12:39:19 am »
I have the Neo AES game as well, and I doubt I have to tell you that they play so much different from each other.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

scott

« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2011, 01:10:07 am »
How is that even possible, nobody screws up games when they port them... especially to a 32 MEG cart! ;)

foxhack

« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2011, 03:42:44 pm »
I don't typically post this stuff here, but I'm kinda infamous over at Digital Press for my finds... so why not. I'm skipping the non-game stuff for you guys.

I paid $15 total for that. Eternal Darkness is shrinkwrapped but the plastic is torn on one side. Blaster Master Blasting Again is also sealed, twice (Sony factory seal + another shrinkwrap with a phone card).

Not pictured: Bushido Blade PS1 complete for a buck.

darko

« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2011, 03:57:16 pm »
@foxhack Yeah, you pretty much dominate the finds thread on DP!

foxhack

« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2011, 03:59:07 pm »
@foxhack Yeah, you pretty much dominate the finds thread on DP!

No, that would be Samurai Smurfette. Did you see what she posted today? I wish I had -her- luck. And her money.

« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2011, 06:13:28 pm »
A few days ago I "discovered" a webpage where users can sell their games, and got Final Fantasy III (DS) pretty cheap (8 dlls/shipping included). With that I only need FFV, FFXI and FXIII to have all the numbered games of the series.

I know, it's not going to be THE Final Fantasy collection, but as long as I can say "I have all of the numbered FF games" I'll be happy.

madmax

« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2011, 08:04:41 pm »
A few days ago I "discovered" a webpage where users can sell their games, and got Final Fantasy III (DS) pretty cheap (8 dlls/shipping included). With that I only need FFV, FFXI and FXIII to have all the numbered games of the series.

I know, it's not going to be THE Final Fantasy collection, but as long as I can say "I have all of the numbered FF games" I'll be happy.

I just reached that milestone when I got FFIII on famicom. I don't have XI but to me, that one doesn't count as a true ff game. I will get it eventually.

scott

« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2011, 08:12:59 pm »
The only numbered FF I am missing are XIII and XIV, though everything from 1 to 9 are ps1 releases. I do have a complete FFVI Advance though, which makes me happy. I need to get the 2nd dissidia for psp too.

madmax

« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2011, 08:48:52 pm »
@Scott, was FFIII (original) released on PS1?

scott

« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2011, 09:27:27 pm »
oh no, FFIII was only released stateside on DS. I typed that reply on my phone and forgot about III.

darko

« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2011, 01:59:06 pm »
I picked up Space Harrier for 32x complete for $2 today along with Monopoly NES complete for $7. Not really anything noteworthy but the price was right for both!

jobocan

« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2011, 07:58:34 pm »
I picked up Space Harrier for 32x complete for $2 today along with Monopoly NES complete for $7. Not really anything noteworthy but the price was right for both!

I'd say Space Harrier is noteworthy, the 32X version kicks ass :P And that's a great price for it (I paid a few bucks more for cart only).

On my side... strangely enough a new store that stocks retro games opened up here and I went to check it out. I picked up Battletoads in Battlemaniacs and Super Double Dragon. At first he was asking 25$ each, but he dealt HIMSELF down to 15$ each (I didn't even try to deal :P). Don't know if I'm gonna go there often, but at least there's something with retro games close by now.