Author Topic: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 80296 times)

soera

Re: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #840 on: April 28, 2012, 10:25:02 pm »
If you havent played Chrono Cross, you will be in for a treat. Just thinking about it makes me want to start it. Maybe I will. I got my ps3 hooked up to my flat screen. Nothing like Chrono Trigger/Cross on 45'' screen!

scott

« Reply #841 on: April 29, 2012, 12:12:56 am »
If you havent played Chrono Cross, you will be in for a treat. Just thinking about it makes me want to start it. Maybe I will. I got my ps3 hooked up to my flat screen. Nothing like Chrono Trigger/Cross on 45'' screen!

Yeah I never played it, but I love Chrono Trigger. My cousin has it but I never got around to borrowing it from him. I heard it is pretty epic though.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #842 on: April 29, 2012, 02:09:32 am »

Yeah I never played it, but I love Chrono Trigger. My cousin has it but I never got around to borrowing it from him. I heard it is pretty epic though.

Stylistically different, in my opinion... I played Chrono Cross way back when and still have barely broken ground on Chrono Trigger (DS).  CC was probably what got me started on the RPG genre as a whole - maybe changed my life!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

madmax

« Reply #843 on: April 29, 2012, 07:24:44 pm »
I usually don't collect these but i saw it on ebay, it was local and the cheapest there. I saved shipping (picked it up today) and bargained the price down a little. (sorry for blurry picture, it's almost perfect quality)

blipcs76

« Reply #844 on: April 30, 2012, 09:16:04 am »
We hit the garage sales today and I brought back a pretty good haul.  In all, I paid $30 for the following:

GB:
Kirby's Dream Land
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Zelda Link's Awakening
Zelda Oracle of Seasons

GBA:
Zelda Link to the Past (CIB)
Metroid Zero Mission (CIB)

NES: Bible Adventures
SNES: Soul Blazer

DS:
Plants vs. Zombies
Spore Hero Arena (loose)

N64:
Super Mario 64
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros.

Genesis:
Mortal Kombat
Ecco Jr.
Ristar
Taz Escape From Mars
NFL Football 94

PS2: Gran Turismo 4

That is one hell of a score!

Now that I think about it, it's probably my best haul from a day of hitting garage sales.  The best moment was finding those copies of Bible Adventures and Soul Blazer with 50ยข stickers on them.  It makes up for all the lousy sales we hit with $5 copies of 7 year old PS2 sports games.  Or the last sale we hit that had a box of SNES games for $4, but all that was there was NBA games with the feeling it had been picked over earlier in the day.

matt

« Reply #845 on: May 02, 2012, 04:03:22 pm »
Hey all - I split this thread into a new one title "May 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased". I've been meaning to do this for the past few months to make it a bit more manageable. We'll create a new one each month.

Thanks!