Author Topic: PCEslayer  (Read 3372 times)

scott

PCEslayer
« on: August 31, 2011, 11:03:30 am »
@pceslayer Bought a few of my duplicate Saturn games and everything went very smoothly. Promptly paid and notified me when they were received.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

Re: PCEslayer
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 02:42:08 pm »
@pceslayer Bought one NES and two SNES carts from me. Nice, honest guy. Highly recommended!

darko

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 01:59:23 pm »
@pceslayer Bought an NES, SNES and N64 game from me. Paid promptly. Great to deal with!

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 07:11:38 pm »
@pceslayer Bought some more retro games from me, always a pleasure.

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 12:19:04 pm »
I bought some games from pceslayer and couldn't be happier with the deal. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

atariboy

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 06:43:10 pm »
Sold pceslayer an Xbox VGA Frozen Cable. Smooth transaction and fast payment. Hope to deal with him again in the future.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 04:00:13 pm »
Pceslayer made me a good deal for SMW2. Kept me updated, shipped quickly, a pleasure to do business with and I'm loving the game. Thanks again! :D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 03:23:52 pm by stagecoachkid »

scott

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 03:12:08 pm »
pceslayer bought some more Saturn games off of me. Super easy dealings and paid really quickly!

soera

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2013, 04:20:36 pm »
This is simply a props to PCEslayer. Ive been having nostalgia issues of Ys Turbo version of the audio (including all the voice overs). He sent me a full track listing for me to download! Im filling my ears with some awesome music as I type this. Thanks man. :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2013, 04:51:06 pm »
This is simply a props to PCEslayer. Ive been having nostalgia issues of Ys Turbo version of the audio (including all the voice overs). He sent me a full track listing for me to download! Im filling my ears with some awesome music as I type this. Thanks man. :)

SweeT!

I remember you mentioning that (about wanting/looking for that soundtrack)...so...I'm glad that it worked-out for you :)

Rock-on, PCEslayer  :) ;) :D ;D 8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2013, 06:26:33 pm »
Yeah its great. I still remember how it all went down when I was younger too. It was 8th or 9th grade and a guy I used to hang out with named Danny got a Turbo CD and the Ys game. I went to his house and played it and fell in love with it instantly. The audio on this game was way ahead of its time. Well, he comes to me a few days later with a yellow cassette with the letters YS on it. I took it home and popped it in my tape player and it was all 41 tracks of audio from the game almost in chronological order. I listened to that thing constantly to the point where it ripped. Im so glad to have it back. :)

scott

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 03:15:12 pm »
Bought a few more Saturn games from me. Paid quick and I shipped them off to their new home. :)

He can buy as much as he wants from me.

darko

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 10:25:46 am »
PCEslayer bought a copy of DuckTales 2 from me. Transaction was easy with zero issues.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 10:28:54 am by darko »

theflea

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 04:32:54 am »
Pceslayer bought a bunch of games off of me and he payed quickly and let me know he was happy with the games he got.
He's a worthy gamer to buy/sell from.  ;D
"Happy game hunting!!!"