Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 190086 times)

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #975 on: June 20, 2016, 10:05:15 am »
I finished Assassin's Creed: Syndicate over the weekend, only have 2 more titles in the franchise to play through.

As poorly as the game sold, plus the fact that Ubi is taking a year away from the franchise, I expected this game to be just as bad as Unity, but it was very enjoyable and one of my favorite Assassin's Creed titles.

azure

« Reply #976 on: June 20, 2016, 12:10:04 pm »
Jumped back into Digimon Cyber Sleuth to get the remainder of the Digi medals, not difficult, just time consuming.

kashell

« Reply #977 on: June 21, 2016, 02:33:33 pm »
I gave it the old college try, but Rodea The Sky Soldier is not fun. In fact, it's pretty awful. So I guess I "finished" it. I'll be keeping the soundtrack that was included, though.

« Reply #978 on: June 21, 2016, 02:36:56 pm »
I gave it the old college try, but Rodea The Sky Soldier is not fun. In fact, it's pretty awful. So I guess I "finished" it. I'll be keeping the soundtrack that was included, though.
Wii or Wii U?  The Wii version is supposed to be the definitive version.

maximo310

« Reply #979 on: June 21, 2016, 02:41:26 pm »
If he has the soundtrack, then he has the 3DS launch edition. That version is just as bad as the Wii U version in every way.

kashell

« Reply #980 on: June 21, 2016, 02:44:22 pm »

Like Maximo said, the 3DS version.

Such a terrible game. I'm really bummed because it looked like it could have bee fun.

« Reply #981 on: June 21, 2016, 02:57:40 pm »
If he has the soundtrack, then he has the 3DS launch edition. That version is just as bad as the Wii U version in every way.
Wii U didn't come with soundtrack as well? booooooo.

I bought the Collector's edition from NIS... I think that has the soundtrack.

maximo310

« Reply #982 on: June 21, 2016, 04:45:30 pm »
Yes, the CE edition comes with the same 10 song soundtrack found in the launch 3ds version. The only difference is that CE's has the CD in a jewel case, while the 3DS version CD is just in a cardboard sleeve.

kashell

« Reply #983 on: June 21, 2016, 05:52:29 pm »
Yes, the CE edition comes with the same 10 song soundtrack found in the launch 3ds version. The only difference is that CE's has the CD in a jewel case, while the 3DS version CD is just in a cardboard sleeve.

Are the same tracks? The music is fantastic.

maximo310

« Reply #984 on: June 21, 2016, 08:57:04 pm »

Are the same tracks? The music is fantastic.
It should be; I really need to pop in the Wii version at some point.

doafan

« Reply #985 on: June 23, 2016, 11:54:50 am »
This past Tuesday I finally kicked the butts of Mundus and Vergil at DmC, the game it wasn't that bad as I had the idea years ago ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

rayne315

« Reply #986 on: June 23, 2016, 06:27:12 pm »

This is entirely off topic but I just wat to say that $5 bill is probably the best money art I have ever seen. Its right up their with the "van Gogh's ear" $10 bill in artistry and  staying true to the original face.

here some more good ones including the one I mentioned

http://theartattacks.tumblr.com/post/62327605232/defacement-of-currency-is-a-violation-of-title
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

doafan

« Reply #987 on: June 23, 2016, 06:32:00 pm »

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #988 on: June 24, 2016, 02:30:51 am »
BurningDoom's 2016 Beaten Games list:
1.Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition (XBox One)
2. The Walking Dead: Season Two (XBox One)
3. Shovel Knight (Wii U)
4. Avengers Mobile Game (Phone)
5. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (XBox 360)
6. Far Cry: Primal (XBox One)
7. Super Mario Bros. (NES)
8. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS1)

9. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (XBox One)

Great follow-up to Wolfenstein: New Order. This one is a direct prequel to the events in New Order. Great first-person shooter gameplay with nice graphics and a very gritty feel to it. And the story takes a great horror twist to it at the end! Definitely worth playing through if you come across it for cheap.

kashell

« Reply #989 on: June 24, 2016, 03:31:48 pm »
Sheesh, what is going on with my choices these days? I "finished' Seven Samurai 20XX in the same way I finished Rodea.

Awful slow downs, awful camera, and awful combat. Not a good combination.