Author Topic: Recently completed/finished  (Read 190102 times)

doafan

Re: Recently completed/finished
« Reply #1020 on: August 10, 2016, 02:42:53 pm »
Half of the budget of that game went into modeling her ass, stay classy Capcom.

A budget well invested and the main reason that am gonna play it again, well done Capcom  ;D

Anybody have an opinion on what platform
is best for this game?  I know it was originally for the 3DS, then they did Wii U, then they did 360/PS3.

Want to say that the 3DS version but haven't played this one, wonder if the 3D will offer a better visual aspect/effect of Jill's ass   ;)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

kashell

« Reply #1021 on: August 10, 2016, 02:44:46 pm »
Half of the budget of that game went into modeling her ass, stay classy Capcom.

A budget well invested and the main reason that am gonna play it again, well done Capcom  ;D

is best for this game?  I know it was originally for the 3DS, then they did Wii U, then they did 360/PS3.

Want to say that the 3DS version but haven't played this one, wonder if the 3D will offer a better visual aspect/effect of Jill's ass   ;)

Is it better than Fiona Belli's ass??

azure

« Reply #1022 on: August 10, 2016, 02:48:29 pm »

Kash knows whats up.

« Reply #1023 on: August 10, 2016, 02:49:56 pm »

Possibly, but 3DS is low res compared to any other version.

doafan

« Reply #1024 on: August 10, 2016, 02:58:06 pm »

Nice one and honestly I don't have a proper answer since Fiona's costumes Illegal in Some States and Texas Cowgirl in my opinion are the best that Capcom have ever released for any of their franchises and these ones make her ass so damn juicy (what ?, am a pervert), damn we need a Haunting Ground remake with the same angle than REV I bet it will sold easily.

Possibly, but 3DS is low res compared to any other version.

Am gonna save some money to get this version too  :o

kashell

« Reply #1025 on: August 10, 2016, 03:05:32 pm »
Hahaha! These responses are entertaining.

I have the EU version of Haunting Ground (it was hella cheap so yay for that) and I'm pretty sure I can unlock her dominatrix inspired outfit. Haunting Ground was such a good game.

azure

« Reply #1026 on: August 10, 2016, 03:09:10 pm »
Haunting Ground tends to be brought up along with Rule of Rose, but I honestly feel Haunting Ground is the superior game hands down.

kashell

« Reply #1027 on: August 10, 2016, 03:18:34 pm »
Both games have a timid female protagonist accompanied by a canine companion. Both games are also annoyingly rare and expensive. If memory serves, Clock Tower 3 helped inspire some design choices for Haunting Ground.

Haunting Ground is definitely more playable. The controls are much easier to grasp and it's slightly easier to complete. However, I prefer Rule of Rose. Brown is more obedient than Hewie and the story in Rule of Rose is creepier; which is interesting because Haunting Ground's story is damn terrifying.

« Reply #1028 on: August 10, 2016, 03:27:48 pm »
I need to get both of those games for my wife, but they are so pricey.

desocietas

« Reply #1029 on: August 10, 2016, 05:30:36 pm »
This game received so much negativity. Having finished it, I'll admit that there could have been more with the plot. However, I enjoyed the game immensely and I'm looking forward to playing through the post-game content and playing the game on Universe and Chaos difficulties.

Glad to hear it. I was worried that it wouldn't live up to the series name, but I'm excited to dive into it whenever I do. Unfortunately, I want to play through the other ones first...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

doafan

« Reply #1030 on: August 10, 2016, 05:37:11 pm »
and I'm pretty sure I can unlock her dominatrix inspired outfit

Can I ask why the hell you haven't unlocked this one yet ?, I mean this outfit in combination with the code that make her boobs like torpedo tits is fucking hilarious, definitely you have to see and play it by your self if you know what I mean  ;)

Go for Haunting Ground or at least a Demento copy cause Rule of the Rose is so freaking expensive and the controller honestly is not the big deal, am not saying that it is unplayable but is so freaking broken, used to play this one because of a friend and only have to say that the story is quite interesting.

kashell

« Reply #1031 on: August 11, 2016, 03:17:23 pm »
This game received so much negativity. Having finished it, I'll admit that there could have been more with the plot. However, I enjoyed the game immensely and I'm looking forward to playing through the post-game content and playing the game on Universe and Chaos difficulties.

Glad to hear it. I was worried that it wouldn't live up to the series name, but I'm excited to dive into it whenever I do. Unfortunately, I want to play through the other ones first...

Absolutely understandable. I would suggest playing The Last Hope since it takes place before any of the other games.

kashell

« Reply #1032 on: August 11, 2016, 03:19:02 pm »
and I'm pretty sure I can unlock her dominatrix inspired outfit

Can I ask why the hell you haven't unlocked this one yet ?, I mean this outfit in combination with the code that make her boobs like torpedo tits is fucking hilarious, definitely you have to see and play it by your self if you know what I mean  ;)

Go for Haunting Ground or at least a Demento copy cause Rule of the Rose is so freaking expensive and the controller honestly is not the big deal, am not saying that it is unplayable but is so freaking broken, used to play this one because of a friend and only have to say that the story is quite interesting.

Ha! Once through Haunting Ground was enough, even though I am tempted to get a different ending.

And yeah, I would say go with Haunting Ground before Rule of Rose simply due to cost.

« Reply #1033 on: August 11, 2016, 03:33:04 pm »
As soon as I can find a good deal on either game I'll buy them.  But too often folks want over the going rate.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1034 on: August 13, 2016, 01:22:30 pm »
BurningDoom's 2016 Beaten Games list:
1.Back to the Future: The Game - 30th Anniversary Edition (XBox One)
2. The Walking Dead: Season Two (XBox One)
3. Shovel Knight (Wii U)
4. Avengers Mobile Game (Phone)
5. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (XBox 360)
6. Far Cry: Primal (XBox One)
7. Super Mario Bros. (NES)
8. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS1)
9. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (XBox One)
10. Strikers 1945 (PS1)
11. Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS)
12. Raiden III (PS2)
13. Dragon Warrior II (GBC)

14. Samurai Warriors 3 (Wii)

I only beat one scenario, so far, I'm going back for more. But technically, I did beat it, saw the ending credits.

It's a Musou game. Played one, played them all. This one has a bit better graphics than the PS2 entries (no draw-distance issues like some of the PS2 ones), and a bit more emphasis on special attacks. But otherwise it's the same, you either love them or hate them.

This one's story campaign did seem a whole lot shorter than the others, though. I played through Nobanuga's campaign and I swear it was only like 4 battles or so, and I was seeing ending credits. I was really surprised when they came up. Luckily there's other characters to play as. That's really disappointing, because I think I like Samurai Warriors 2 on XBox 360 the most between all the Dynasty and Samurai Warriors games (except Hyrule Warriors). I was hoping to have the same quality as that one.