Author Topic: What Are You Listening to Right Now?  (Read 58564 times)

telly

Re: What Are You Listening to Right Now?
« Reply #195 on: May 21, 2017, 09:03:01 pm »
I've been listening to Nujabes. This week was honestly pretty terrible, and his music is always so chill
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

theravenfreak

« Reply #196 on: May 24, 2017, 10:50:47 pm »
I'm currently listening to the Mid Boss theme from the Mega Drive version of Star Cruiser. This game has a pretty epic soundtrack.

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #197 on: May 25, 2017, 10:51:39 am »
I've been listening to a lot of Deafheaven as of late.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #198 on: May 25, 2017, 02:49:43 pm »
^ I'm just hearing about "Blackgaze" (or post-black metal) bands like that.

I used to LOVE Black Metal. But then decided that since it's so overtly sacrilegious, that I probably should listen to some other metal.

Is blackgaze pretty anti-God like most Black Metal bands are?

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #199 on: May 25, 2017, 03:44:52 pm »
^ I'm just hearing about "Blackgaze" (or post-black metal) bands like that.

I used to LOVE Black Metal. But then decided that since it's so overtly sacrilegious, that I probably should listen to some other metal.

Is blackgaze pretty anti-God like most Black Metal bands are?

I'm not sure. I'm a Christian, but music doesn't bother me too much. I don't think I've read anything anti-God from Deafheaven. I don't really keep tabs on other post-black metal bands. I like Bosse-de-Nage a lot, though. Oathbreaker is okay, but my ears eventually get tired of the female vocals.

stealthrush

« Reply #200 on: May 26, 2017, 09:17:40 pm »
Last Armageddon | battle theme -ending-

Flaw - Through the Eyes
Professional Murder Music - self titled
Mitch Murder - Kung Fury original motion picture soundtrack
MUCC - THE END OF THE WORLD

kevininja

« Reply #201 on: June 14, 2017, 05:07:03 am »
alt-J - Breezeblocks

telly

« Reply #202 on: July 04, 2017, 11:53:47 pm »
Been listening to some Ugly Heroes. Very chill hip hop group like Blue Scholars or Awon. Highly recommended if you're into that kind of stuff
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

stealthrush

« Reply #203 on: July 05, 2017, 05:29:19 am »
Sorcerian original soundtrack

AFI - AFI (The Blood Album)
Motograter - Desolation
SEX MACHINEGUNS - self titled
Stone Sour - Hydrograd

Warmsignal

« Reply #204 on: July 12, 2017, 10:27:11 pm »

pzeke

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #206 on: July 13, 2017, 11:17:43 pm »
Anyone by chance keep up with like newer J-Rock/Metal stuff? Maybe watch a youtuber or blogger who is interesting and active? I like to find new stuff or maybe gems I haven't found yet, but it's hard when my only way of finding out this stuff is either if they become globally popular (Babymetal), viral, or show up as an anime intro/outro.

As for new stuff I'm listening to, this new Persona 5 cover is pretty dope.

RichaadEB/Caleb Hyles - Persona 5 - Life Will Change
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQnU29Bxrds

« Reply #208 on: July 16, 2017, 04:21:06 am »
@burningdoom? I need to know what you think about the ROCK 101 topic. Your were the creator of this topic so I'll let you decide and and admins or moderators both decide on whether to keep the following thread of merge with this thead. I ddin't see this topic in the off topic forum when I posted a new rock music topic. in which why I now think that the "What Are You Listening to Right Now?" thread should be a sticky thread for those who love music. I personally love all kinds of music but my favorite is light metal or also known as Hair Metal or pop metal, or something else.

So I would like to make 3 requests

1: make this topic sticky

2: merge rock 101 with this one
OR
keep both threads as is. I personally would not like the posts in that thread to be deleted nor do I want to make @burningdoom angry or the admins and moderators :-\

My Topic for easy combine access just in case
https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,8413.0.html

I was stupid not the check this read this topic first :(

I sent a PM to @burningdoom just in case it was the same as written above. I am not trying to disrespect him or her in any regard I was only trying to be fair and let decide just in case he or she forgets about this topic :-[

« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:51:11 am by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

« Reply #209 on: July 16, 2017, 04:59:16 am »
I'm not sure. I'm a Christian, but music doesn't bother me too much. I don't think I've read anything anti-God from Deafheaven. I don't really keep tabs on other post-black metal bands. I like Bosse-de-Nage a lot, though. Oathbreaker is okay, but my ears eventually get tired of the female vocals.

I am also Christian in which is why I stick to hair metal or lighter metal, about as heavy as I go is Metallica, however I do not like their "Kill Em All" album logo. in which used to show a photo of an angel with an axe chopped into it's skull while sucking it's thumb. Anything that has anything to do with killing, or honoring servants of evil I do not like. but I do listen to "battle angels" by the band called Sanctuary" on occasion in which I believe is based off a real battle that took place between heaven and hell in which sadly angels were slaughtered in the process. I own modern christian believers if you want to take a look at the story God assigned me to write, you don't have to like the page or the story because after all it is not included in the bible but just give the page a chance ok? it's got some good Christian tips for all Christians in it.

https://www.facebook.com/ModernChristianBelievers/
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:03:00 am by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)