Author Topic: What Are You Listening to Right Now?  (Read 55602 times)

stealthrush

Re: What Are You Listening to Right Now?
« Reply #270 on: February 09, 2019, 01:05:46 am »
Ys II Eternal | To Mark the End of Battle

The Dreaming — Puppet
Fear Factory — Digimortal
Staind — Illusion of Progress
Spineshank — Self-Destructive Pattern

pzeke

« Reply #271 on: February 11, 2019, 10:42:16 pm »
Reel Big Fish - Candy Coated Fury

I should be sleeping, but I'm not. Usually music helps me fall asleep, but it ain't working...

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #272 on: February 12, 2019, 12:19:39 am »
Reel Big Fish - Candy Coated Fury

I should be sleeping, but I'm not. Usually music helps me fall asleep, but it ain't working...

Did you check out their new album?

pzeke

« Reply #273 on: February 12, 2019, 04:57:07 am »
I've listened to a couple of songs, and they didn't disappoint. I really like the vibe "The Good Old Days" has, and "Bob Marley's Toe" is priceless.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

stealthrush

« Reply #274 on: March 03, 2019, 02:24:49 pm »
Sorcerian | The Beautiful Bride

XIII — Asylum
Sev — All These Dreams
Pulse Ultra — Headspace
The Mad Capsule Markets — 020120

mark1982

« Reply #275 on: March 05, 2019, 04:20:30 am »
At this very moment

The Cure - Disintegration (remastered album)
  l    l 

« Reply #276 on: March 05, 2019, 12:24:32 pm »
At this very moment

The Cure - Disintegration (remastered album)

I had this album for a long time also
Vary good choice, the music from that what I remember from it was vary dreamy and calm and relaxing :)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

stealthrush

« Reply #277 on: March 07, 2019, 03:35:11 pm »
Star Trader | The Fates

XIII — Sick
Shadows Fall — Seeking The Way
The Dreaming — Etched In Blood
DragonForce —Valley of the Damned

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #278 on: March 07, 2019, 05:24:39 pm »
The hum of my refrigerator lol.

« Reply #279 on: March 08, 2019, 04:47:13 am »
Juice WRLD just released his brand new album Death Race for Love and I love it. It also has a really cool Twisted Metal inspired album cover.

Warmsignal

« Reply #280 on: March 09, 2019, 06:13:31 pm »
I've been listening to lots and lots of Coheed. Such an amazing band.

stealthrush

« Reply #281 on: April 05, 2019, 01:11:20 am »
RINNE | Opening

(hed) p.e. — Forever!
The Browning — Geist
XIII — Daddy Long Legs
Limp Bizkit — Results May Vary

« Reply #282 on: August 07, 2019, 08:20:39 pm »
I actually remembered the first time I ever heard a Type O Negative song; it was the night I quit my first job at McDonalds when I was 15. I was nervous as hell about telling my boss I was leaving, but I freakin hated it and I couldn't be happier that I was leaving. Despite my anxiety in telling my boss and how she'd react, she didn't seem to care that much, and I remember how relieved I was leaving McDonalds. My mom had driven me to do this since I didn't have a drivers license yet. This was the early 2000s so the radio was still decent and one of my favorite stations was a hard rock station called KBPI. My relief began to turn into joy, and around that time Christian Woman came on the radio, a song I'd never heard.

I remember when the melodic chorus came on and was like "who the hell is this!?" I was entranced by music and how hard it was, but at the same time so beautiful; it was an incredible combination unlike anything else I'd heard of. My focus had literally gone from "OMG I no longer have to work at that shithole" to "who is this band, I need to know now!!!" Luckily the DJ hosting that evening said the name of the band and the song. I remember as soon as I got home I went on Yahoo music, which at the time had a bunch of free WAV files you could stream from their site and lucky for me Christian Woman was one of them. I played that song over and over again, and eventually pirated it off Limewire I think. Oddly enough I never looked into any of their other music like I normally did with bands I discovered during that time.

Fastforward to last night and my girlfriend and I are cruisn around, enjoying the summer weather and talking while listening to her Nu Metal playlist on Spotify. Spotify occasionally starts playing songs that it thinks you'll like on playlists you've made, which normally I hate, but this time it worked in my favorite. Type O Negative's Love You To Death came on, which I later found out was a bigger song than Christian Woman, and just like Christian Woman I was entranced by it. My girlfriend wasn't too fond of it, but I was like "holy shit! I have to listen to this song again when I get home!" And that's exactly what I did!

I've listened to Love You To Death probably 30 times since last night and have just started listening to a bunch of other music by them, something I should have done 18 years ago when I first heard them. I haven't found any songs I enjoy as much as Christian Woman or Love You To Death, but have found a decent amount that I really enjoy. I've really wanted to get excited about discovering new music for a while and luckily I found a very promising band that many have known about for decades now.

telly

« Reply #283 on: August 08, 2019, 03:55:08 pm »
I've been listening to a lot of Palace lately
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

Flashback2012

« Reply #284 on: August 08, 2019, 06:13:15 pm »
Michael Jackson | Love Never Felt So Good

I found this song by accident the other day and had no idea it had come out four years ago.  :o

The version linked is a more "traditional" rendition that would have fit in perfectly on Off The Wall or Thriller. There's a more upbeat duet version with Justin Timberlake (the version I found). I was listening to various songs on YouTube when this suggestion popped up on my sidebar about these groomsmen dancing so I clicked to watch it and was like "that's a catchy song they're playing" only to find out it was a MJ release.  :P