Author Topic: Most Anticipated Games of 2013  (Read 2520 times)

htimreimer

Most Anticipated Games of 2013
« on: April 16, 2013, 02:26:14 pm »
what is your most anticipated games of 2013 and why?

the last crown: haunting of hallowed isle, the first crown game is one of the horror graphic adventure games ever made, even if you don't believe in ghosts you will still find it scary because jonathan boakes is a master at atmosphere, the original has its flaws but the good outweighs the bad and i can't wait for late september to october when it gets released

anything thing nintendo, here is a list of games we're gonna get this year and probably next year as well:
mario Kart wii u
3D mario wii u
super smash bros 4
yarn yoshi
game & wario
pikmin 3
wind waker HD
new legend of zelda in HD
X
shin megami tensei x fire emblem
wonderful 101
bayonetta 2
wii fit U
new retro studios game
one or two new ip's from shigeru miyamoto

it's hard not to get excited with a list this big

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Most Anticipated Games of 2013
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 03:07:20 pm »
I guess SMT IV, The Witcher 3 (PS3 & 4 versions...not really sure about release dates), and, possibly, the PS3 & PS4 versions of Diablo 3...and...if 'Wishful Thinking' counts - I'll throw (a PS3 or PS4 version of) The Last Guardian into the mix  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 03:14:12 pm »
Ni no Kuni was my game and I wasnt disappointed. God of War ascension was another one but it kind of let me down a little bit. Was very short compared to the first 3 console based games. Diablo on PS3 is my #1 wait for the future ... and for a wish-list : A 2d Wii U version of Metroid and Zelda and for Square Enix to finally localize all the games that have been discussed lately. Terry's Wonderland, Dragon Quest X, and DWVII on the 3DS.

ko1ru

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 03:26:51 pm »
The game I'm most excited for is Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.  It may not even come out 'til 2014 at this rate anyhow.   ::)

scott

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 04:28:23 pm »
In no particular order (and including games that already released)

Castlevania: Mirror of Fate
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
Etrian Odyssey IV
SMT: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Dragon's Crown
Pandora's Tower
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 07:09:38 pm »
All the games I'm looking foward
Project X Zone
Pandora's Tower (need to go pick up)
Tales of Xillia
Killer is Dead
Wonderful 101
Rayman Legends
Pier Solar HD

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 05:05:55 am »
- Deadly Premonition Director's Cut. Full stop. It's one of, like, 3 games I've preordered in my lifetime. I'm super cheap and usually wait for the price to go down. Not the case for Deadly Premonition, no sir.
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX. I'm a sucker for this series.
- Drakengard 3. Not sure if this counts, as an official release date hasn't been announced and there's no indication it will be released outside Japan. If that's the case, I'm importing that mother.
- The Last Crown: Haunting of Hallowed Isle. Actually never heard of this series until this thread, but what I've seen looks very interesting. I will definitely be keeping my eye on it.
- Tales of Xillia. I'm frankly shocked it made it stateside, given Namco's track record with the series. Not that I'm complaining. ;D
- Wind Waker HD. My favorite Zelda game (tied with Majora's Mask, of course) in glorious HD. I think I'll wait for the price to go down on this one, though.
- Dreadout. Yeah, it's a Fatal Frame ripoff with a stupid name, but it's a good Fatal Frame ripoff with a stupid name.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 05:11:54 am by doctorlaudanum »
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

htimreimer

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 06:54:13 am »
- The Last Crown: Haunting of Hallowed Isle. Actually never heard of this series until this thread, but what I've seen looks very interesting. I will definitely be keeping my eye on it.
before you play the last crown you have to play the lost crown which is first in the crown series

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 04:34:47 pm »
before you play the last crown you have to play the lost crown which is first in the crown series

I actually just ordered a copy on Amazon. Now to just find the computer that runs on XP. :P
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 07:20:12 pm »
I just remembered DEADPOOL

pacpix

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 08:40:25 pm »
The new Zelda 3ds game looks awesome!

Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

soera

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 09:47:56 pm »
I am sold. I have always said that LTTP was the greatest Zelda game ever. This version looks phenomenal. Finally ... Nintendo has listened to its fans somewhat.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 12:53:11 pm »
The new Zelda 3ds game looks awesome!

This is the most anticipated game of 2013, for me. It was DuckTales HD, but an all-new game of the same caliber beats a remake any day of the week.

pacpix

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 12:54:18 pm »
Yeah when this comes out I am stealing my Sister's 3DS for a while ha.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2013, 01:14:28 pm »
New Zelda, New Yoshi's Island, Bravely Default, Mario & Luigi, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Project x Zone, not to mention games that have come out already like Fire Emblem & Castlevania. Instead of Year of Luigi it should be the year of the 3DS