Author Topic: Just found in my basement....  (Read 1021 times)

Just found in my basement....
« on: May 10, 2013, 07:51:11 pm »
So I was cleaning out my basement and I found a copy of the Earthbound Players Guide. Funny thing is I never owned the game. Not sure where or when I picked it up but it's here now, lol. Now I have to decide if I want to keep it or sell it.

Has anyone else had anything like that happen before, you find something awesome that you didn't know you had?

sin2beta

Re: Just found in my basement....
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 08:06:49 pm »
So I was cleaning out my basement and I found a copy of the Earthbound Players Guide. Funny thing is I never owned the game. Not sure where or when I picked it up but it's here now, lol. Now I have to decide if I want to keep it or sell it.

Has anyone else had anything like that happen before, you find something awesome that you didn't know you had?

You might PM a user named PatrickMeansley. I think he was shopping around for one.

I live in an apartment, so I don't stumble across stuff that much.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

scott

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 08:39:33 pm »
I stumbled upon a sealed PlayStation Magazine issue a few days ago while I was looking for my Portable Hard Drive. It's issue #51, December 2001, the issue w/ the Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty cover. Pretty neat.

Funny thing is, I remember I some how ended up w/ 2 copies. I think it was because the issue hadn't arrived yet and I thought it was lost in the mail, so I bought it. Then a few days later it came in the mail...

Not nearly as valuable of a find as your Earthbound guide though. ha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jobocan

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 08:45:35 pm »
Similar thing happened to me, but with a Zelda player's guide instead. I never had that, and suddenly there was one in my sock drawer.

Pretty awesome find :P

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 09:09:33 pm »
not exactly the same but, I'm still surprised that my Eevee plushie survived my dad throwing out a lot of my poke'mon stuff as a kid

patrickmeansly

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 09:11:17 pm »
oh wow!  excellent basement find!!  sin2beta, yea thats funny I was just talking about getting all the Earthbound parts individually to complete Earthbound.  Unfortunately, I have never found anything in storage anywhere that valuable.  Just found my old mission: impossible and hexen for the 64 but thats about it.