Author Topic: FF7 Rebirth Soundtrack  (Read 112 times)

telekill

FF7 Rebirth Soundtrack
« on: April 21, 2024, 08:15:10 am »
A bit frustraited at the FF7 Rebirth soundtrack. Love the music, but not willing to pay $70 for an absured collection of 175 songs across 7-8 discs. There's like... a dozen songs in the game I really liked. Went to Amazon to piece meal it at a buck each, and they don't even allow you to listen to the tracks without purchase... let alone purchase individual songs. So that sucks. Cheapest I can go is $45 for the entire digital group of 175 songs... but I'm still wasting about $30 on the 160 songs I wouldn't bother listening too more than once.

Very annoying.

aliensstudios

Re: FF7 Rebirth Soundtrack
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2024, 04:49:07 pm »
You can buy the songs individually on iTunes for $0.99 it looks like
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

telekill

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 06:14:41 pm »

Interesting. Does iTunes still put the file in a propriatary format where you can't listen to it on anything but an Apple device or require iTunes on the device? It was Apple's closed system that turned me off of doing business with them.

Hmm... it seems Amazon allows the purchase of the individual songs on PC. I was checking on mobile and didn't see the individual download links. You just can't preview the tracks to ensure you're buying the right one.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 06:19:32 pm by telekill »

aliensstudios

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2024, 10:15:43 pm »

Interesting. Does iTunes still put the file in a propriatary format where you can't listen to it on anything but an Apple device or require iTunes on the device? It was Apple's closed system that turned me off of doing business with them.

Hmm... it seems Amazon allows the purchase of the individual songs on PC. I was checking on mobile and didn't see the individual download links. You just can't preview the tracks to ensure you're buying the right one.
I think Apple stopped doing that a while ago, but I'm not sure. I use software called Sidify that strips all of the stupid copy protected, device locked crap from Amazon and iTunes files so I can my move music around to any device however I please.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."