Author Topic: bobster  (Read 3395 times)

bobster
« on: June 04, 2013, 12:03:42 pm »
Bought some stuff from me, great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

doctorlaudanum

Re: bobster
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 12:34:30 pm »
Made a reasonable offer and was very friendly and polite throughout the sale. Recommended!
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 05:42:17 pm »
Bought a Game from bobster, from beginning to end was a great transaction, very good communication, looking forward for future transactions, sure beats ebay!

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 12:57:28 pm »
I bought a few games from Bobster and they arrived well packaged and in great shape. He comes highly recommended and I would buy from him again.

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 09:01:48 pm »
Just picked up some games from Bobster. Offered very fair prices and shipped very fast. Thanks again man!!!!!

kokonami

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 11:07:35 pm »
Bought some games from him recently. Was super super patient when I got busy with long work shifts and easy to negotiate with. Couldn't have asked for better communication!
Currently playing: Okage: Shadow King, Odin Sphere, Drakengard
On the hunt for: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia(DS), Alundra (PS1), and Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS).

I don't think you realize how much I love Crobats.

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 05:48:40 pm »
Bought some stuff from him. He was polite, friendly, provided extra pics. Would definitely buy from him again.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 02:47:56 am »
Sold games to him recently and received payment quickly, great response time!

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 06:36:50 pm »
Sold a small handful of games to him. Very friendly. Excellent communication throughout the sale. Highly recommended!
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 01:28:43 pm »
Thank you for being helpful and courteous with me!  I didn't know VGCollect's system yet and bobster The Buyer walked me through.  Hope you enjoy the games even though it's in overall decent condition...

Prompt payment: A
Clear communication: A
Recommendation: Definitely Agree

Please check out the games I have for sale.

90snostalga

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2014, 05:12:25 pm »
Bob sent me a manual from the Pay It Forward thread.  Just got it!  Very quickly and he is a very nice person.  Highly recommended  :) :) :) :)

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 01:57:57 pm »
Paid fast, really cool guy to deal with and for sure I will again :D

90snostalga

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2014, 11:45:01 pm »
Bobster sent me some free NES games and a Dreamcast game.  Very suprised and he also included a very nice, thoughtful note with the package that was very touching due to the time I read it.    Very nice guy and you will have no problems dealing with Bob. :)

bobster

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2014, 08:46:06 am »
Bobster sent me some free NES games and a Dreamcast game.  Very suprised and he also included a very nice, thoughtful note with the package that was very touching due to the time I read it.    Very nice guy and you will have no problems dealing with Bob. :)
Thanks 90s! I was just returning the favor  :D
Currently Playing: The Witcher

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2014, 03:54:39 pm »
Bought some Nintendo Power Magazines from bobster. He was easy to do business with and upfront about the condition of the items prior to shipping.

Items arrived prompting in the condition I'd expected.

I'll do business with him again if an opportunity presents itself.