Author Topic: Some things for sale (GAME ADDED -- October 8th 2011)  (Read 2522 times)

urbanchaos

Some things for sale (GAME ADDED -- October 8th 2011)
« on: September 23, 2011, 10:31:56 pm »
Hello dear collectors !!!

First of all, I'd like to say how nice I think this website is! I was looking for ages to find a website like this one and I finally found it!

Now, I made this thread because I have three things for sale. I would also accept NES games in trade.

Games:

- Poltergeist (TRS-80, aka Tandy, aka Color Computer) Complete. It has the box (which isn't in a really good shape, but you still have it), the cartridge (which is in excellent physical and working condition) and the instruction booklet (which is in a very good condition). Last time I checked, only an average looking condition of this one was selling for 20$ on eBay. Like I said, it's comlete, but the box isn't in the best condition.  -- 20$

- Blades of Steel (NES) cartridge only. The game is in very good physical and working condition. -- 3$

- Austin Powers: Oh Behave! (GBC cartridge only). The game is in like new condition, without any scuff or mark on the label or the cartridge intself. It plays pefectly -- 2$

Misc:

- Nintendo RF Switch, Perfect physical and working condition. I do not need this one as I am using RCA cables to play with my NES. -- 3$ or free if you buy the two games.

scott

Re: Some things for sale (GAME ADDED -- October 8th 2011)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 11:03:57 pm »
Welcome to the site man! I love seeing new faces on the forums, good luck finding trades. :)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

urbanchaos

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 11:35:09 pm »
Thank you :)

darko

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 11:57:43 pm »
I replied to your message about SMB3. Welcome to the site!

urbanchaos

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 09:33:53 pm »
I dropped the price on the two games :)

urbanchaos

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 06:50:29 am »
I added Austin Powers: Oh Behave! (GBC) :)