Author Topic: VGCollect Version 2 BETA is here!  (Read 23918 times)

matt

Re: VGCollect Version 2 BETA is here!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 09:53:02 pm »
it looks great. thank you for all the hard work you have been putting in.

Thanks for working on this. Many sites like this promise updates and fixes, but often procrastinate forever before doing anything. So it really instills confidence knowing that VGCollect backs up what they promise.

Thanks and thanks! VGCollect isn't going anywhere and will only keep getting better and better. It's been a rough few weeks. Between this, work, social life and being in the process of buying a home. I'm literally had no time. I'll be taking a vacation once this task list is slimmed down.

scott

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 09:56:04 pm »
Partially my fault. We had a b-day BBQ at my house on Saturday. If I had left him chained to his desk the list would be much smaller. :)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 09:56:39 pm »
When I try to look a category in my collection (i.e. SNES) I can only see the first page. The pages only move you through your entire collection.

foxhack

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 10:00:44 pm »
When I try to look a category in my collection (i.e. SNES) I can only see the first page. The pages only move you through your entire collection.
Just came here to say this, too.

Except with PS2. I own no SNES games. :P

Standard search seems to be broken too, I get a results page with an amount of games, but nothing is displayed.

Follower / Following doesn't seem to work either, it keeps showing me -my own- pages.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:02:43 pm by foxhack »

matt

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 10:04:52 pm »
Just came here to say this, too.

Except with PS2. I own no SNES games. :P

Standard search seems to be broken too, I get a results page with an amount of games, but nothing is displayed.

Follower / Following doesn't seem to work either, it keeps showing me -my own- pages.

Whatcha mean by the search?

All the other ones are known and are on my list.

foxhack

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 10:14:22 pm »
Whatcha mean by the search?
This says there's 10 results, but shows nothing.

This shows 4 results. And it says there's 10 results.

This shows a ton of results but still, it says there's 10 results.

matt

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 10:31:41 pm »
Got it. Working on that now.

I just fixed all of the Add Buttons on the item pages. Those should all work now.

foxhack

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2013, 11:09:30 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAH YOU CHANGED THE FORUM FONT

scott

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013, 11:10:19 pm »
AAAAAAAAAAAH YOU CHANGED THE FORUM FONT

That's what I thought! And he said he didn't touch anything.... lol
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

matt

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2013, 11:14:24 pm »
Weird. Haven't touched anything in /forum. I wonder if it was pointing to a style sheet that I got rid of....I'll investigate.

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2013, 11:20:23 pm »
Whoops, that was me. I was going to say something, but nothing updated for me on my side. Seriously, it's still the pixel logo for me, oddly. If it has to be changed, just change all instances of "font-family: Open Sans;" back to Arial or whatever the original was.

EDIT: okay NOW it's updated for me. And it looks good, you guys ;) ;)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:22:57 pm by exonerator »

jcalder8

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2013, 11:27:07 pm »
I love the new look! Great job guys!

Edit: I'm not sure if it's a known issue or not but the next button to scoll through my collection just keeps taking me back to the first page.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:31:57 pm by jcalder8 »

matt

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2013, 11:42:42 pm »
I love the new look! Great job guys!

Edit: I'm not sure if it's a known issue or not but the next button to scoll through my collection just keeps taking me back to the first page.

Yep known and working on it! My eyelids are getting heavy tho...it may have to wait until tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:46:41 pm by matt »

matt

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2013, 11:48:17 pm »
Whoops, that was me. I was going to say something, but nothing updated for me on my side. Seriously, it's still the pixel logo for me, oddly. If it has to be changed, just change all instances of "font-family: Open Sans;" back to Arial or whatever the original was.

I reverted it back for now. Feel free to work on your updates just don't publish anything yet. Way too many other things are broken right now.

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2013, 11:49:43 pm »

I reverted it back for now. Feel free to work on your updates just don't publish anything yet. Way too many other things are broken right now.
Aye, cap'n. :) Got it saved on N++.