Author Topic: VGCollect Version 2 BETA is here!  (Read 23773 times)

Re: VGCollect Version 2 BETA is here!
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2013, 10:21:33 pm »
Looks good. Fancy. I gotta get a little time so I can explorr a little more
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

haloofthesun

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2013, 01:35:35 am »
You're probably aware of this already, but some categories aren't displaying all entries. For example, I have 54 SNES games in my collection, but when viewing only the SNES games in my collection, it will only display the first 2 pages (50 items) and the last 4 games are missing, as there is no way to get to the 3rd page.

I'm sure you're aware of it and going to be fixing it soon, just wanted to make sure. Everything is looking really good though! Nice work!

Wasn't aware of it - but just fixed it! Thanks for pointing it out.

Yep, it's working great now. I know you must be absolutely swamped with bugs to work out. Good luck!

matt

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2013, 09:18:04 am »
looks great so far... congrats on the hard work...

so I have a bookmark to this page...

http://vgcollect.com/proskier

that I always click when I want to login etc.

so I hit that page and then logged in and got these error messages below... I clicked back and was on the page fine, just wanted to let you know

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: controllers/login.php

Line Number: 45
A PHP Error was encountered

I haven't been able to replicate this one...

Looks like it only happens to those without an avatar.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:36:46 am by matt »

bobster

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2013, 09:42:01 am »
Not sure if this is just a fluke, as it's the first thing I've tried to add since the update and it's a super nintendo accessory, but I'm getting some PHP errors as well.

Here's an imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/zsowp

Loving the new look by the way!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

matt

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2013, 11:06:29 am »
Not sure if this is just a fluke, as it's the first thing I've tried to add since the update and it's a super nintendo accessory, but I'm getting some PHP errors as well.

I think you must have hit the item page as I was pushing out a new update. Please try again and let me know if there is still an issue.

and thanks!

bobster

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2013, 05:02:34 pm »

I think you must have hit the item page as I was pushing out a new update. Please try again and let me know if there is still an issue.

and thanks!

Yup looks good now.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2013, 05:35:47 pm »
Great job & dedication to the site, Matt!

I've loved the site since I got here...and...you just keep on giving me more to love :)

Thanks, man!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

spac316

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2013, 08:59:38 pm »
So far I'm liking the new layout. I know it's not 100% done and that there will be some growing pains. I can't see my wish list...
But all in due time.  :)

matt

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2013, 09:07:00 pm »
Great job & dedication to the site, Matt!

I've loved the site since I got here...and...you just keep on giving me more to love :)

Thanks, man!

aww shucks.. thanks! :)

So far I'm liking the new layout. I know it's not 100% done and that there will be some growing pains. I can't see my wish list...

Watcha mean? As far as I know wish lists should be working. I can see yours. Are you getting an error?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2013, 09:21:04 pm »

Watcha mean? As far as I know wish lists should be working. I can see yours. Are you getting an error?

I know with me I can't see past page 1 of my wish list

jcalder8

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2013, 09:40:23 pm »

I know with me I can't see past page 1 of my wish list
I had to click next twice in order go to the second page

matt

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2013, 10:10:15 pm »
Try one last time.....

jcalder8

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2013, 01:14:04 am »
Try one last time.....
Works perfectly now. Thanks again!

bobster

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2013, 10:51:04 am »
Ok so I just added my first item since the move over, and it doesn't look like some of my choices are persisting. I've added the item with the date purchased, price, comments and the "other details" all filled out, but it's not keeping my date purchased and other details fields. I go back in and those fields are blank, while price and comment are still filled in..

This particular item is again the super game boy. It's CIB so all the other details should be clicked and the date should be filled out for June 25, 2013.

matt

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2013, 11:41:46 am »
Ok so I just added my first item since the move over, and it doesn't look like some of my choices are persisting. I've added the item with the date purchased, price, comments and the "other details" all filled out, but it's not keeping my date purchased and other details fields. I go back in and those fields are blank, while price and comment are still filled in..

This particular item is again the super game boy. It's CIB so all the other details should be clicked and the date should be filled out for June 25, 2013.

You're right. Working on fixing this now!

EDIT: and fixed. It wasn't an issue with saving the data, just editing it.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 12:08:51 pm by matt »