Author Topic: v2 Beta bug report thread  (Read 11658 times)

ffxik

Re: v2 Beta bug report thread
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2013, 12:24:18 am »
The box on the right side of the collection page seems to want to get hung up on the right side.  Doesn't matter where I move the sliders it stays in the same place.  I don't know if it's a browser problem (firefox 22.0) or not.

Other than that I'm guessing the remove feature is down for now?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 12:30:47 am by ffxik »

matt

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2013, 11:34:05 pm »
The box on the right side of the collection page seems to want to get hung up on the right side.  Doesn't matter where I move the sliders it stays in the same place.  I don't know if it's a browser problem (firefox 22.0) or not.

This is by design. It is not displaying properly for you?

Other than that I'm guessing the remove feature is down for now?

Remove should work fine on the main Collection, Wish/Sell List pages.

matt

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2013, 11:35:27 pm »
Not sure if you're on this already, but, I added a "dupe" of my own (added the same item to my collection twice instead of just adding one copy; Hitman 2 (PS2) - if you care/can delete one for me:)

And...I can't figure out how to delete the one copy that I don't want  :o

Is there a new way to do this, or is it just something that needs to be fixed?

Thanks, Fearless (and Peerless) Leader  8)

I hope you figured this out! Right now you can delete from your main Collection, Wish/Sell list pages only.

ffxik

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2013, 11:41:35 pm »

Nope only half of it displays.  Could be that I am running an old CRT monitor since my flat screen died.  I don't know though.

Thanks for the tip on deleting.  I accidentally added a dupe and was trying to figure that out.  :-\

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2013, 11:00:38 am »

Nope only half of it displays.  Could be that I am running an old CRT monitor since my flat screen died.  I don't know though.

Thanks for the tip on deleting.  I accidentally added a dupe and was trying to figure that out:-\

I feel better now, knowing that it wasn't just me  :-[
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2013, 11:15:22 am »
Not sure if you're on this already, but, I added a "dupe" of my own (added the same item to my collection twice instead of just adding one copy; Hitman 2 (PS2) - if you care/can delete one for me:)

And...I can't figure out how to delete the one copy that I don't want  :o

Is there a new way to do this, or is it just something that needs to be fixed?

Thanks, Fearless (and Peerless) Leader  8)

I hope you figured this out! Right now you can delete from your main Collection, Wish/Sell list pages only.[/b

I'm with ya on 2 out of 3 of them...

...I've been able to delete from both the Wishlist & the Sell-list -but- when I bring it up on my "main collection", it just has a "bad or incorrect data" to click-on, which brings me to an "edit/remove item" to click-on...which brings me...well...no joy :(

What am I missing/doing wrong/not doing here about deleting it from my collection?!

soera

« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2013, 12:18:20 pm »
You have to relog into your collection to be able to delete an item.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2013, 01:09:06 pm »
I don't know if anyone else has run into this yet or not. But this isn't really a bug, more of an annoyance.

I was downloading some games from GoG, and came over here to add them while they were downloading. Only I couldn't see the add to collection buttons and such at the bottom of the screen because the download bar is down there. And I got to thinking about it, and other messages and pop-ups from windows and stuff appear down there as well.

Maybe having the buttons pop-up in a smaller window, or on top of the window instead of the bottom?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2013, 02:10:32 pm »
You have to relog into your collection to be able to delete an item.

I *tried* that  >:(

Have you actually been able to delete anything directly from your collection?

soera

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2013, 02:23:02 pm »
Yeah, somehow I ended up with multiple copies of the same item. I kept looking for the delete button but then I went and relogged in and button popped up and it worked just fine.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2013, 02:25:42 pm »
Yeah, somehow I ended up with multiple copies of the same item. I kept looking for the delete button but then I went and relogged in and button popped up and it worked just fine.

Huh...Guess I'll give it another try then...

tripredacus

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2013, 06:50:51 pm »
An interesting thing to note about the login remembering thing. I always have to login to the site, but never the forum. I'm logged in to the forum no matter what.

foxhack

« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2013, 07:57:55 pm »
That used to be the case.

The forum's logged me out a few times this past week.

matt

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2013, 08:08:44 pm »
I'm working on some fixes tonight.

@disgaeniac if you are still having issues shoot me a message on gtalk (matthewkris@gmail.com)

matt

« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2013, 08:10:36 pm »
I don't know if anyone else has run into this yet or not. But this isn't really a bug, more of an annoyance.

I was downloading some games from GoG, and came over here to add them while they were downloading. Only I couldn't see the add to collection buttons and such at the bottom of the screen because the download bar is down there. And I got to thinking about it, and other messages and pop-ups from windows and stuff appear down there as well.

Maybe having the buttons pop-up in a smaller window, or on top of the window instead of the bottom?

What browser are you in? In Chrome the popup with the buttons appear above the download bar.