Author Topic: My Game Sale Thread (cover art/cases/manuals as well) (Updated July 8 2014)  (Read 5623 times)

Re: My Games Sales Thread with more pics Update (April 25 14)
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2014, 09:20:04 pm »
in fact is just "disk only". I print out the cover art (like you saw on the pic) and is from a laser printer (from office depot, so is good quality xD)

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2014, 04:04:45 am »
ah ok, im looking for complete. thank you though and good luck!

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2014, 01:08:44 am »
bump, bunch of stuff added

to the top again  :o

soera

The SMT IV cover art and manual and the CIB Theaterhythm ... how much for the pair?

The SMT IV cover art and manual and the CIB Theaterhythm ... how much for the pair?

I dont know how much is going SMT IV but there is one on ebay on $20 and that is way to much for just a cover art, Final Fantasy maybe $20 but if you have stuff for trade let me know, Im looking for 3ds, psvita, ps3 (rpg only) and psp

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Interested in knowing the price of your Midnight Resistance...  Love the Contra-esque gameplay!

Please check out the games I have for sale.

soera

I dont know how much is going SMT IV but there is one on ebay on $20 and that is way to much for just a cover art, Final Fantasy maybe $20 but if you have stuff for trade let me know, Im looking for 3ds, psvita, ps3 (rpg only) and psp

I really dont have much to trade right now. :( Im definitely interested in the SMT IV items. I got the strategy book and the soundtrack but I need the rest of the pieces including the game.

I have the complete set with the game as well. I dont know, I only telling that will be $4 only on shipping

soera

Are you selling that complete set? :D